pls no bully

DELET THIS

Sauce

GIVE RIKA THE CHAIR!!

I recommend lurking some more.

>fang_girl_gets_whats_deserved.webm

why did you post a picture of a park

You're not going to like this image

I hate it, you fucking bastard. I come to these threads to suffer, thank you.

no bully pls

I'd let Satoko bully my penis with her stockings

youtube.com/watch?v=XF-o7RTAPwM

Ange wasn't exactly innocent but come one she was injured

The fact that there's nothing more like this anywhere else is a sad, sad thing indeed.

kys cuck

Interesting

I would bully mamimi

I would call her blow-up doll face

she got a set of lips on her tho

The moral of every bullying story ever:
>Stand up for others! Don't be a bystander, tell your teacher, together we can make bullying disappear
R07:
>Bullying is the natural state of society as men naturally crave hierarchy and only through force autocracy can we wipe out the utopian democracy known as bullying.
SEIG HEIL, comrades let us rip up bullying like we ripped up the treaty of Versailles

it's been a cycle of asking for sauce and getting told to lurk more

Lol shit thread, shit artist and author. Ryukishi is an overrated somewhat lucky and incompetent writer who likes to use his same old popular characters because of his little imagination and lack of inspiration to tell a story. He is a man with almost nothing relevant or interesting to say or express, probably a pedophile just like half of his emotionally stunted readers.
Oh, and the villain is Takano and Beatrice is a dude. Spoiler warning. Cry more hahaha g'night.

then you haven't lurked enough

Umineko is amazing and only faggots disagree.

no, that has always been the cycle, like is there even a scenario where someone randomly says the name of the author

babbys first vn

That scene got me so hard. I want to lick the blood of bullies off her boots.

Shut up Jube.

TALK SHIT GET HIT

What kinda bully we talking about here?

delete this

Akkobuse pleases me immensely.

Thread moved to when?

This looks like tumblrshit

I wish nnS would do more manga or games.
His art is great to look at but it gets stale really fast.

You really need to stop posting and lurk more until you realize what kind of faggot you are.

Got it from pixiv, I would post the full version, but I'm not sure if i'd be b& for it. Cant tell if its too lewd

this meme is so shit you should consider suicide for using it

bullying is wrong desist

That's edgy af, my boy

That'd be katawa shoujo though

I disagree. The one great thing about him is how many clever and inventive ways of bullying tummies he keeps finding.

that's not even the worst of it

To be fair that's a little girl that has spend 100+ years looping and dying/seeing her friends die trapped in an alternate universe.

youtu.be/3BneKyXt1w4

Jesus, I want to go back to middle school and instead of being ignored, get actually bullied.

I agree with this post.

Have something to share, user?

that was immediately after she got three people killed, two of which were children

why do they all hate her

I guess I'm watching this

I miss bitch Diana

Why is it I find lolis brutally attacking others so captivating? I'm a fucked up person.

I need more loli on loli violence. No magic involved, or if it is, have it not detract from the visceralness too much like in Magical Girl Raising Project. Just straight up brutality

y'all are sickfucks

post more

Fargo

Can't remember, when does this happen?

R07 loves putting bullying in every game he makes, he really wants it to stand out.

Higurashi Rei, which you might have missed since it's some kind of spinoff after S2.
Not like anything other than reading the VN is worth it there

I remember seeing the webm a bit and I am part way through Matsuribayashi so I was wondering why a scene like that would happen and why it hasn't happened yet in the VN.

Why can't I enjoy protagonist in ryukishi story ? they are always so bland and disgustingly moralfag like george in umineko.

On the other hand more antagonistic character like beato or higanbana are fucking awesome.

>liking Beatrice
Kill yourself

Fuck you

Being trans is a mental illness

You don't like Battler or Rika?

Battler is good overall but all the side characters like George Shanon or everyone in Higanbna for example are so good natured its painful..

brutal i like it

This is my favorite part

If you could post the pixiv artist, I would be much appreciated.

Where are these characters from? The girl looks really familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Well, goddamn that fucking escalated