Swallowed a horrible redpill today

> Be Maltese
> Have "Istrina", an event run on the 26th December, for a group called the Malta Community Chest Fund, run by the President (a ceremonial position in Malta)
> Maltese being incredibly generous, donate 6 million Euros (country of 400kish population and hardly rich)
> All through the 26th, constantly talking about people who need help. People with illness, people in poverty, homeless. The "face" of this year's event is a kid with Lupus.
> Donate some 20 EUR, doing my part, feel good
> Today comes
> Read somewhere to look into where the MCCF's money really goes to
> Finds JRS
> Jesuit Refugee Service
> Group directly linked with Soros affiliates
> Also finds that in 2016, money went to the National Council of Women
> Money being gathered with the pretense of helping kids with cancer going to Feminist and Refugee NGOs
>MFW

This is why I don’t give to charity

Surprise! I hope you learned your lesson about (((((NGOs)))))

In Germany you can sue them over that and forbit it

I'm not giving MCCF a bloody cent that's for sure. There's only one remaining group I trust, it's a private-run charity called Puttinu Cares. Open book, uses all its money to help kids with cancer and other similar diseases.

Explain?

It is forbidden to false flag.
If you can prove, that you were lied to and it isn't used for that what you donated it in a high amount.
You can sue them and they will be charged, also it will be forbidden.
You might win, but you wont get your money back.
We call it : Betrug

I stopped doing charity for the same reason.

Only donate directly to ‘true’ local charities. It’s disgusting how greedy and fraudulent the so-called charitable sector is. The UK is no better, we have a number of ‘mega charities’ like cancer research that are basically massive self sustaining propaganda ops

It certainly feels like a false flag. It's all tiny prints...
Yeah, "Puttinu Cares" is a true local charity. Started and still run by a guy who lost his son to leukaemia.

Also, the fact the MCCF is run by the fucking President of Malta and does this shit infuriates me.

Any ‘VIP’ benefactors is a massive red flag a tax scheme at best or otherwise something seriously nefarious

Sad state of affairs but there you go

Try to sue, also make a campain an social media.
Lgbt steals from sick children
Or soros steal from chairity
Soros rob sick children

Jesuits are literally communists

Social media can destroy him as president.
As long you dont take any money from them to be silent you can outrage on twitter and facebook

It is one of the devil's greatest delights, I am sure, to manipulate people's natural and God-given compassion into funding their own destruction, and the destruction of all that is right and good in the world.

It's similar in many places. I considered donating to a memorial fund for an MP who got killed, but I first looked at who would benefit, and it was going to Satantic organisations like "Hope not Hate" so I kept my money to myself.

It's quite sad, really, that we can no longer take these things in trust. Maybe we never could, though.

If it was whatserface, the one before Brexit, I'm not sure what you expected.

rare flag

>You might win, but you wont get your money back.
What the fuck is wrong with your legal system hans?

I don’t think I’ve ever felt so much disgust as I did when brendan cox was on BBC radio literally 2 days after it happened using his own dead wife to propagandize barely even pretending to be grieving

Value of a transaction is inversely proportional to the distance of the transaction. Stop giving money away to charities idiots!

The son of Daphne Caruana Galizia is more busy playing politics too. It's fucked up.

Stop Istrina2018

I wish I could redpill people about it. It's fucked up, I bet most people think that it's going to help kids with cancer. And it's likely a good part of it is, but what about the rest?

20 bucks just hurt a little, it isnt anything you will suffer from.
But it give you the right to sue them, not you but the state will sue them in your interests as long the law was broken

20 EUR is nothing, honestly, it's a principle thing.

Do it like the #metoo shit.
We have the same weapons like everyone else.
They will be fucked fast enough

How do you mean "like the #metoo" shit?

What a scam!

CLARIFICATION: JRS and the NCW did not receive 100% of it. They were included in the list of NGOs that received funding from the MCCF. But the show is promoted as helping children with illnesses.

It's the bullshit where the entire show is about sick children, then there's that little > money will go to help humanitarian organizations clause.