Didn't know it even existed

What the fuck is happening there Sup Forums?
Seriously I just looked at the map and I saw this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_02lGxggCc
youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't it transelvaniya? I guess vampires are so gay, they had to include trans in their name so it would be notable

Moldova

There is some break away comunist nation there

it's moldova

very good prostitutes

Found it

John McCain knows where Moldova is.

The only thing I know about Moldova is that vid related is from there
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_02lGxggCc

Transnistria is rightful Ukrainian land, it was commies who gave it to moldovans, Rest should be annexed by Romania.

GDP of Moldova is even lower than Ukrainian (1900 USD). Do they have access to the Internet?

It's Rural Poland without EU gibsmedat.

Our tumor

You do realize Commies stole Cernauti and South Bessarabia and gave it to you, right?

While they took Transnistria to you and gave it to us.

I want to add, we never wanted this.

So if you want Transnistria back, hand over Bucovina(Chernivtsi) and South Bessarabia.

Give back Polish clay you ruthenian nigger

drunk people, rural life poverty, russian songs

whats up with all this salty romanian larpers lately?
> EU gibsmedat
you are either retarded romanian leftist cuck who belives in german propaganda
or, whats more probable ur just moldovian/russian diaspora or proxy troll larping as Romanian

pic related

fine wine and cheap labour force

jpbp = jew post best post

Don't forget cheap ,high quality pussy.

>town rapist
Dob geg XDDD

you can have it! We don't want those commie retards in our country anyway.

>burger education

>salty
>muh german propaganda
>muh russian diaspora proxy
Why are you so paranoid of any opinion contrary to your own?
Moldova is every eastern european armpit sub-african shithole without EU gibsmedat and Western corporations.
I have been in both Poland and Moldova and Moldova is exactly rural Poland in every aspect.

If you don't realize this truth, you're either :
1) countryside peasant
2) edgy teenager buying up nationalist propaganda, underage b&
3) sheltered city student living on mummy's and daddy's paycheck, no job

It was part of Romainia then the Russians colonized it and now its the Somalia of Europe.

>it was commies who gave it to moldovans
Oh so like most of Ukraine, so other then territorial gains, standard of living and gdp what more is simmilar between your two nations?

>now its the somalia of europe
actually that would be ukraine
moldova its more like the mexico of europe

John McCain knows where his bread is buttered.

If Moldova surprises you, then Andorra must really fuck you up.

Ukraine- the greatest colonial empire. Colonizing territory while being colonized itself. 4D Chess

debil

btw, don't you want some gagauzroaches too?

Russified Romanians much in the sense of German poles.
commie propaganda is strong, everything is cheap and dilapidated, Chisinau is lost in the 90's, 5* hotel prices are nothing, messy, lots of old people, rightful romanian clay, some russian army in the forest build the "nation of transnistria", also some southern gagauz turkic roaches larping for independence..
transnistria is a no-go zone ran almost entirely by "Sherif" which is a multi-disciplinary corporation which also funds their local football team Sherif Tiraspol..

generally a shithole, very good wine, very stupid women and a sense of soviet nostalgia.
Moldova ladies and gentlemen

just curious do moldovians have any strong / centuries long national identity? or they are just like ukrainians?
what language do they speak? russian or romanian?

>just curious do moldovians have any strong / centuries long national identity? or they are just like ukrainians?
They have a sort of national identity, but ultimately they are either russian or romanian;
same goes for the language; it's a split - mostly everyone speaks both languages.
street signs are both in Cyrillic and latin

Once Poleniggers give back german clay.

this kills the kraut

what happened to the celts in central Yurop btw?

Rome never went that far.
There should be some left in south germany and poland. Did they mix? they they left?

seriously? they produced the worlds first meme

youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc

Rome's continual march into their southern lands forced a lot of them to effectively scatter throughout Europe. Some fled to Iberia, others managed to find themselves all the way in Thrace where they eventually moved into Asia Minor (Galatia)

IQ average is higher than Romania by 5 points
go figure

>Rest should be annexed by Romania.
ok if transylbania goes to hungary
deal?

Hey cool, I've got a friend from Moldova. We used to cheer for Moldova in Eurovision until Australia became an entrant somehow.

i agree with u but
>mai rasfirat, baieti
you are like the Sup Forums rape commando

One of the whitest places in Europe and you've never heard of it? For shame Stanislaw, for shame!

>polish clay
Fuck off subhuman slav(e) Jewish mutt.
That land belonged to Rus before the Mongols came. Then Lithuanians conquered all of it and kicked out the Mongols. Polish subhumans only got the land becsuse they intermarried with Lithuanians kings and acted like slimey jews. They didn't do fuck all to get it. Then Lithuanians and poles both got btfo and partitioned by Russia. It was the rightful clay of Russia to begin with. Out of all 3 groups subhuman poleshits have the least claim to it, they sat on their fat arses and did nothing for it cowering from the Mongols like little bitches. And when polish subhumans had it they filled it with jews and gave jews the means to rise to power in Europe.
Now you have the gall to say it's yours? You need to get beat down again by your superior Russia.

Literally let the Russians redraw your boarders because Kraut hatred.

>let
>implying they had a choice
Russia is the master of the Slavs.