youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
youtube.com/watch?v=_OuIaJK9WWk
youtube.com/watch?v=TEmcQWAny_M
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mfw

Why are you posting the exact diagram I was studying in detail just a few hours ago? Get out of my head!

On a real note. If they all reduce to 9 and one 9 is the same as another does that further support that time is an illusion and it can be compressed and expanded because the essence is the same regardless?

time doesn't exist. everything is happening at once.

Your mum and I = 69

Durrr I can also do the 9 times table on my hands
Is 9 god????

>tfw this what Sup Forums is now

>369

>"time doesn't exist," he said and turned towards the window.
>as he looked out on the city and the falling rain, she left.
>They never met again.

When multiplied 9 always reproduces itself.

2 x 9 = 18 1+8 = 9
3 x 9 = 27 2+7 = 9
4 x 9 = 36 3+6 = 9
5 x 9 = 45 4+5 = 9
6 x 9 = 54 5+4 = 9
7 x 9 = 63 6 +3 = 9
8 x 9 = 72 7 +2 = 9
on it goes

3 6 9 damn youre fine

Impressive.. Until you take into consideration all of the related numbers that don't add up to 9

yes, we know that a number is divisible by 9 if and only if the digits of its decimal expression add up to 9.

How do we take advantage of this knowledge?

>51 x 9 = 459
that's pretty cool to be honest

number nine

youtube.com/watch?v=HWmvbxGpra4

Flip nine. Time is divisible by 6

>bunch of arbitrary numbers based on the orbit of one arbitrary planet

This is surely important knowledge. Coincidentally my favorite herb is sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbyc9JW3vtk

9 x 11 = 99 9 + 9 = 18 1 + 8 = 9 spoopy

Yes I know. Hence my comment. I was pointing out that the concepts displayed by Tesla support it.

Nikola Tesla on Einstein:

"The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved."

Understand what it all means esoterically. Understand what occult practice has to do with this. Understand why this governs the fabric of the universe which is consciousness which means it governs you.

9 * 911 = 8199
8 + 1 + 9 + 9 = 27
2 + 7 = 9

>It's a Sup Forums learns about math episode.

The philadelphia experiment was based on Tesla's advanced research on magnetic fields. After the experiment it was reported that sailors were found fused in between the decks and walls as if they were once both liquid
bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/rainbow/philadelphia_experiment.htm

You are a cuck who doesn't e en know base 10 number proproeties.
In your post,the moltiple of 3 nomerical proprieties.
Slide it bitch.

When's day of the rope?

"0" is a concept that never should have been accepted for it has caused more of a schism with reality than people can ever realize

youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
the meter has nothing to do with the egyptian cubit
unless you know the speed of light

Is that you bodhi?

wtf im seeing this while at math class
thx OP now i got something to blow my teachers mind with.

This happens because you're using a base 10 system, the same happens when you use a base 9 system, except the special number will be 8.

Wow!
Strong soy in this leaf! Did they already ask for a "movie" with your mother and sisters?

Lol bumb :DDD

Encoded in the cover of Shakespeare's Sonnet from 1609 all the mathematical constants we use today. Some of the constant were only discovered recently yet they are there.

This is one of the most interesting videos i've watched and it's hard to believe it's all just a big coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

There’s a movie called the nines, mind blowing

Well all matter is energy. when toyed with the vibration of said energy. nothing is solid or liquid but both at teh same time. depending on what other vibration interact with it.

So what!

>Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved

And that would later turn out to be proven with right observations of eclipses and gravitational lensing, just to name a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OuIaJK9WWk

relativity is wrong and has not been proven

you missed this part

"The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors."

man this thread flooded with free mason shills

In fact just the opposite it can be proven conclusively to be wrong

>3-6-9 the goose drank wine
>the monkey chew tobacco on the street car line
>the line broke the monkey got choked
>and we all went to heaven in a little row boat
clap clap

>360° 3+6=9
>180° 1+8=9
>45° 4+5=9
>Etc..
30° 3+0=3
????????????????????

>9 is a sacred and important number in various forms of European paganism
>mfw

Tesla, Universe, Numbers, Harmony...
fibonacci ...
> fits all

youtube.com/watch?v=TEmcQWAny_M

If they would have taught vortex math in school, I would have been better at math. It makes more sense to me. Tried to find some books on it at Barnes and Noble the other day, didn't have any, looked at me insane.

lookup randy powell on youtube

9+4+5 = 18

1+8 = 9

>all the related numbers
wrong argument boyo, try another point to reply to next time you'll make it

lol

3 6 9 your anus is mine

26*9=234

2+3=5+4=9

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunts. This is literally because we're working in base 10. Change the base, and another number will become "magical".

Leave the math to people who aren't actual brainlets and take this to

Isn't it just a fluke of the numbering system such that if you use a different numbering system, like hex, these values all just add up to the highest digit in the number system, like F?

end of adolescence 12 1+2=3
adult 18 1+8-9
drinking age 21 2+1=3

So make an 11 hour day and your whole thing is fucked.

>"The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors."
Funny how using math actually works

How does 9 relate to 12 months in a year, 7 days in a week, 10 years in a decade, 100 years in a century, 1000 years in a millennium, or a billion years in an aeon?

This. I'm fucking sick of these retards falling for this crap

>takes out a copy of the language crystal
>says English goes back to the founding of the universe

Oh boy, we going full schizo, this should be fun

>So make an 11 hour day and your whole thing is fucked.
>because the hours in a day are just randomly selected and changing them wont affect anything else

>the digits of numbers with a factor of 9 sum to a number that has 9 as a factor
This has been known for hundreds of years. A more general case is that the digits of a number one less than the base system sum to a number that is a multiple of one less than the base system. Its basic numeric theory taught in primary/highschool.
Christ people can be retarded here sometimes

harmonics

My post is 9

Nope

why don't you find out
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html

They kind of are, leap time makes it all messy because they constantly have to tweak time calculations to make it actually fit in with the reality of measurement.

3 3s=9

2 + 9 = 11 | 1 + 1 = 2
11 + 9 = 20 | 2 + 0 = 2
20 + 9 = 29 | 2 + 9 = 11 | 1 + 1 = 2

add 9 to any number.

I know kung fu.

>beginning of post number is 1
>last digits are 53
>5+3+1 = 9
Woah... at last I truly see

the amount of butt hurt kike sin this thread is delicious
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ

1+5+7+1+3+0+3+5+3=28
2+8=9

>calculating digital roots
>surprised they come to 9
there's a 100% chance they'll be between 0 and 9

>They kind of are

Your link doesn't mention anything about months, years, weeks, decades, centuries, millenniums, or aeons.

KEK

2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3

Exactly. Just like a day doesn't have "exactly" 86400 seconds. The earth's rotational speed (on which our concepts of time is based) is ever decreasing. One day isn't as long as the day before fore it or after it.

Yea, they try to be consistent, but they have to randomly add time here and there to be consistent.

guess I don't do wishes and won't wipe your ass for you either. Here is an idea pick up a pencil and piece of paper and figure it out! Or do you not even know how to do simple arithmetic?

>gravitational lensing

You are on the right track. Keep going.

it looks random to you, this was done by design, just stop posting

Make up your mind did that link explain it clearly or do I have to use pen and paper somehow?

You can realize waves are analog and can be manipulated through this knowledge. To get certain qualities out of the different wave forms you can manipulate them through amplofication and increasing power output with stable energy sources.

during the eclipse the moons electromagnetism warped the light waves and this was misinterpreted to prove Einkikery when it did not