Border Patrol Thugs were caught destroying food and water left for undocumented Americans crossing the border (an...

Border Patrol Thugs were caught destroying food and water left for undocumented Americans crossing the border (an arbitrary and meaningless line drawn across a map meant to divide members of the same species), left by international aid groups and the United Nations (in protest of the enforcement of immigration law and inhumane conditions in the desert). They are killing people by getting rid of the only resources they have in order to get here.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/17/us-border-patrol-sabotage-aid-migrants-mexico-arizona

This is the dystopia that Trump supporters want. That's really fucking disgusting. I get it if we did this to rednecks and Midwesterners - nobody likes them, they make shitty food, and we don't need them - but doing this to entire families is Satanic. Republicans are heading straight to Hell for their sins. What if Jesus Christ was undocumented and crossing the border as well?

Good, fuck beaners
t. Arizonan

Not OP, but fuck you and fuck Arizona.

The border states are such huge shitholes, and instead of fixing it, ou guys are building a "wall" and funding a group of thugs to "protect" you

>Not OP
Yes you are
>border states are such huge shitholes
If that's true it's because of the amount of beaners
>funding a group of thugs
Last I checked border patrol agents were on the federal payroll

>What if Jesus Christ was undocumented and crossing the border as well?

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. Don't bring the Risen Lord into it if you don't worship him.

>samefag
>flaggot
I smell a leaf

ooooooh noooo, that sucks

maybe dont go into the fucking desert if you dont want to starve to death

Fucking good. Bloody hell. The people who left it should be jailed. Treason might be a harsh word, but this is something like that. We jail people who aid and abett criminals, so why not these traitors? If someone released jailed prisoners in "protest" against a law they disagreed with, we'd lock them up. This is no different.

>Not OP
Where do you retards come from?

>border syates are shitholes
Its almost as if spics create shitholes.

I get it if we did this to rednecks and Midwesterners - nobody likes them, they make shitty food, and we don't need them - but doing this to entire families is Satanic.

Fucking what?
Your bait is as weak as your genes, do us a favor and gas yourself kike.

So the guards are supposed to aid those escaping a shithole and illegally entering the USA?

They'e supposed to enforce the law that prevents illegals from crossing the border, not look the other way.

Good. Border guards are supposed to guard the borders.

Beaners BTFO.

You are beyond retarded.

>inhumane conditions in the desert
LOL great start to my day, OP

This fucking shill thread made me laugh to fucking hard

>inhumane conditions in the desert
>in the desert
>desert
What are deserts so rayciss?

You better hope they aren’t auditing your posts, they’re gonna realize you’re just fucking everything up for you and your little friends

Hmm... slide thread had all it's images stripped

Good. Fuck those spics. And fuck their illegal family/the worthless shitlibs who left those supplies for them there in the first place. PROXIMITY TO WHITES IS NOT A HUMAN RIGHT.

>not OP
>HURRRR WHAT'S AN ID

nice try schlomo

hmmmm

I fully intend to execute leftists like you once the civil war this nation is currently in turns hot.

They are coming to evade taxes and leech off white tax dollars for their own benefit. Explain why whites should feel anything but hatred for them?

don't spoile me Boku no Hero Academia, motherfucker. I'm with the anime.

This upsets me. They should have laced the water with cyanide. Also they need to shoot the foreign bodies operating on our soil, fuck the UN.