So anywhere else Koe no Katachi is doing well?

So anywhere else Koe no Katachi is doing well?

Seems like Flips liked it very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

atomix.vg/koe-no-katachi-una-voz-silenciosa-se-colo-al-quinto-lugar-de-la-taquilla-mexicana/
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Filipino people are great Filipino-Americans are garbage though. America is fucking garbage in general; take all the outcasts and dregs of society and take a new country from the natives.

Here in Russia the manga is licensed and sells very well but no movie for us

I watched it yesterday and there were like 9 people in the theatre.

>Seems like Flips liked it very much.

Who cares?

>3rd world shithole full of monkeys likes some wee-wee anime made by KyoAnus

Call me when it's an actual civilized country.

Probably depends on the place. In Manila at least, the theaters are said to be well-attended, at least during the premiere.

They sell manga in Russia???

flips are dumb people here's an example

I haven't seen it. Lost interest when it got delayed.

>Butthurt shitposters who can't watch the movie

Stay classy.

subs when

Why so envious of pax Americana faggot

Why should we care about flips again? They tend to be at the bottom of the anime/manga fandom. They also tend to make 9gag narutards seems like great people. strongest race on the planet

>They also tend to make 9gag narutards seems like great people.
Flip here. They (or we) literally are those people. 9gag is popular as fuck here.

p***ys are literally subhuman savages

>Flip here. They (or we) literally are those people. 9gag is popular as fuck here.
How dare you speak to me.

Friendly reminder that SHiN is a Filipino.
I bet you newfags don't even remember him.

It was a big success in Mexico

atomix.vg/koe-no-katachi-una-voz-silenciosa-se-colo-al-quinto-lugar-de-la-taquilla-mexicana/

Eh... I liked the manga at first but it fell apart somewhere along the line for me. Not sure if im going to watch.

I did see a poster for it somewhere in a mall near me, which is weird because usually, only sm cinemas show anime movies unless its dragonball/wanpiss/naruto.

I didnt even know this shit is popular enough to be shown here. Who keeps bringing them? At least your name had hype surrounding it.

Not interested in watching a meme movie. I'd rather just shitpost on Twitter while working.

Like Japan? They liked it too.

I don't even like Koe no Katachi but hey, at least you tried.

PH is cancer.

t. filipino

Meh. I'd rather watch the Sandara Park movie.

>Seems like Flips liked it very much.
Why do you think your country is so important & relevant, huh?

How do you even know OP is a Flip?

Is it better than Kimi no na wa?
If not i'll just pirate it

*any race*+American tends to be fucking awful.

where can I pirate it.

Pirate it, then read the manga. Latter is superior anyway.

feels bad living in a 3rd world shithole that will never get any sort of anime movie aired legally.

I honestly don't want to pirate this but the urge to watch it is getting pretty bad lately

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g

I've been wondering the same thing. From what I can tell the Japanese Bluray is coming out on the 19th of this month.

I miss SHiTposting.

Not related but
>MFW I remember Park Ranger

What the fuck happened with that fucker?

Nah

Seemed quite popular when I went to see it in Malaysia, the theater was completely full (of chinks).

Still have no idea where this "news" came from. There is literally no way it's bigger than Guardians.