Shingeki no Kyojin

Fuck Carla

Endgame right here, brothers.

First here for BRA

no. fuck off

Wouldn't she be more of a slut if she fucked the leader of one of the three military branches rather than a doctor with amnesia?

So I dropped this when Beast Titan showed his true form for the first time, picked it back up and caught up. All I can say is Mikasa female Titan when?

>fucked the leaders of all three military branches
I wonder if Hitch has this achievment.

>peridot that tall
wut

Maybe Nile, but Pixis is faithful to his mistress Anka and Erwin was too hunted by his daddy issues to fuck random teenage girls.

Reminder that Bert has very mild autism and needs Reiner to help himself get dressed.

Today I will remind them.

Reiner is clearly pointing at his dick.

RE alliance soon.

Haha what a cuck

RE soon

So if Eren can look at Frieda looking at herself in the mirror through memories, how many times would he have seen her in all her glory during the 4 year timeskip?

>RE alliance
>Implying Eren won't kill all the kids and get the fuck outta there, leaving Reiner to die alone and miserable

>RE Alliance
>Reiner ever willingly allying with Eren

Not unless his soldier persona somehow comes back that's never happening. Guy hates Eren's guts now. He'll be too busy trying to kill Eren and protect his little cadets.

Forgiveness is the only way to achieve peace.

So turns out Kruger learned the names from Grisha.
slightly disappointed it wasn't Eren.

Yeah. Fuck Carla, that husband stealing shamelessly homewrecking slut. Ruining a perfectly stable marriage just so she can Grisha's delicious dick for herself. She deserved to get her spine broken and then eaten by the rightful wife.

Yeah, It is certainly him. Very suspecious Pixiv account and and the same drawing technique used during the clash of titans/uprising arc besides having had published the same year. Furthermore, this account never again posted after that.

How are you always the 2nd post?

Technically it still could have been. Grisha could have received those memories the same way Kruger got them from Grisha. Like a chain of memories being passed down. Eren to Grisha to Kruger.

I wonder who is behind this post

Most of the time they aren't. Which is pathetic when compared to Anniebot.

I'm sure Zeke at least will be willing to try talking Eren down. Reiner, on the other hand, probably thinks the only good Eren is a dead Eren by now.

>Eren
>Forgiving anyone for anything ever

Hange is so cute.

the cutest

Now I know why she's smiling

Can't wait for the nazis to see Eren AND Colossal Armin standing there towering over them.

Does anyone else think Reiner's going to kind of redeem himself upon death?

Oh, hey Galliard. Didn't see you there.

Reiner doesn't need redemption. He's already on the better side.

not an eldian

I guess so, but it seems a lot less likely now.

Pieck is NOT for lewd

frieda just looks like Eren, Isayama has a severe case of sameface

Yeah. Who the fuck would want to see that?

I like her reckless optimism

And then Hannes and the coordinate ruined everything just when she was about to wipe out every last remain of Grisha's life with the bar slut.

She spends most of her time on all fours, she is for lewd

I've seen this scene in fanart so many times.

Actually, death is the only way to achieve peace.

post yfw this would not be the endgame

What would be worse? Seeing himself getting fucked by one of Frieda's bfs or seeing himself fucking his mom?

what?

Oh great, Ricofag has glomed onto Pieck.

Her hair is not that voluminous. If it was maybe you could at least do her from behind.

Pieck IS for lewd.

>fucking your hot bartender mother without actually fucking her
That is actually pretty convenient.

I think that Eren's sexual life is as vital as Hiroshima at August 1945.

She was just trying to remove all traces of her husband's infidelity the entire time. Makes more sense in hindsight. I wish she succeeded too. Too bad the Coordinate had to kick in then.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

That ass is fucking horrible.

just think; she'd have reverted right at that moment. What would her reaction be? Before getting eaten by the rest of the titans still there of course.

Imagine having sex with her and halfway through she transforms her face to the cart titan face... dear lord

Which chapter was this? Haven't read the series in a while

If Historia eat Gaillard and she has the coordinate, she will have the memories of Ymir fucked her on Ymir's point of view because of her royal blood. Historia will be incredibly confusing. And it would be even more funny and lewd than this shit at the end.

Reiner is so handsome.

Call out for Grisha and cry out for him to save her I guess. The last thing she consciously remembers is being with him at the sea wall before being titanized.

>Ymir's dick censored
Sad!

If I wanted to fuck with people I would do the same though.

>Oh Eren, your will and spirit remind me of your dad

Since Reiner has all these kids to watch over now, I imagine the Mikasa, Jean and others of the 104th would have been promoted to squad leaders in the timeskip. What kind of squad would you want Mikasa to have?

wow.

Old and busted is just jealous that she got replaced

>are
but she's dead user

Yeah, i want to see the huge futa cock of this handsome girl too user.

Fucking KEK

>pantsu
>Half of budget well-spent on dykes
>CGI didan
Season 2 was a mistake

>Half of budget well-spent on dykes
And it's not yet finished. It will be glorious. Thnaks Isayama for this.

Thanks*

Wouldn't EM's chimpout to their commanding officer hurt their chances of a promotion?

Mikasa is too much of an autist to lead a squad. Jean probably is though.

Hanji isn't a good dentist.

user is telling you that that Mikasa, who is half Ackerman and half Asian, is not an Eldian, one of Ymir's people. Therefore, she can't be mindjacked by the coordinate, nor can she become a titan.

Kek

but is true? or is just an assumption because they are not afected therefore they are not eldians?

It should but considering that the survey corps was literally a group of 9 people the last we saw them, I think Mikasa getting a promotion is inevitable.

Jean will definitely get a squad considering Marco's "You are cut out to be a leader" talk.

It is true. She looks very Asian, and her "Power of the Moment", or whatever it is that makes her an alarmingly good killer, indicates that she is definitely an Ackerman.

>Marco's "You are cut out to be a leader" talk.
And that so far has only led to Jean telling Eren to hump Bert's leg while Armin got his shit together.

>That Keith
Kek

Only Armin and maybe Jean.

>the survey corps was literally a group of 9 people the last we saw them,
There were some other fodder in the background while the EMAJSCLH (I guess that Flocke wasn't invited) played in the beach.

There was also this guy with the horses in the beach as well.

It depends on the SL's needs in a post-titans world.

If they want to map out the island's territory then they are going to need plenty of squads, and the 104th kids will always have more seniority, if they don't have a purpose anymore now that the titans are dead and Marley is their top priority then the military's main focus should be to build weapons and get Eren to learn how to unleash the wall titans.

Regardless, the 104th are the most experienced soldiers of the survey corps after Levi and Hange. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Sasha a comedy-relief squad.

what's his endgame?

Yeah, I think so too. But I also doubt there's such a thing as the SL, garrison or military police anymore. I think that, now they've cleared their territory from titans, all military units joined together.

It seems like that background guy is trying to seduce Jean

Yeah but not all of them could be squad leaders, Mikasa, Sasha and Connie work better under command.

He's thicc

You're now aware that when Zeke attacked Connie's village, he moved like a ninja from house-to-house injecting everyone with his fluids.

>tfw I look just like Pieck
Who do I seduce?

Maybe he pretended to be a doctor, told everyone that there was a virus outbreak and that he would give everyone the cure