Raildex

What did Mikoto mean by this?

Mikoto is into big tits.

Why are they so cute together?

Was it ever confirmed if her usual form is her actual form, and it's not just some fat guy puppeting her around?

90% sure because she's been using it for years. I don't think she would someone her slave for years, or get so embarrassed when touma pointed out she was flat

>Mikoto and Misaki being gay got both a normal illustration and a color illustration
>a bunch of cool shit that happened in the volume like the Aleisters didn't get one
What did Haimura mean by this?

>the real Mental Out is actually Aogami
How would you react?

This isn't anything new. You could ask why drunk Luca and Fran got an illustration over Kamisato's rocket ship adventure with the magic gods, among other things.

Why does aogami want touma's D so bad

>Why wasn't Crowley hit by Divine Punishment?

considering his reaction to Fiamma

>“And on top of that, it ended like this. He has now left my grasp. Thanks to that, I will
have to take a bit of a ‘detour’. …I see. So a being such as myself may still be able to feel
common anger.”

He probably didn't feel anything in regards to Vento

Stop shitposting and get back to saving Touma Aleister

Or, arguably. even if there was a Crowley who felt hostility towards Vento, there was also a Crowley who didn't.

Why doesn't Misaka put out for Touma?

That's Little Witch Aleister, I'm Shitposter Aleister.

>As soon as he gets back from the mess in Las Vegas, he's stalked by a 30m demon shark
Kamachi sure loves making his MCs suffer.

I'm suddenly reminded by calling back to other threads, if the user theorizing Touma's parents aren't his is around, I doubt that's the case simply because there's too many factors that have to be assumed to suspend your disbelief for it compared to Laura being Lola. You'd have to assume Touma never showed a picture of his parents or described them to anyone he still knows like Tsuchimikado and Aogami, you'd have to make sure you get rid of any photos he might have had of them once he lost his memory, you'd have to fabricate the photo of Otohime or make her also in on the plan, Misaka's mom knows Touma's mother and I don't recall if that was only in Daihaisei they organized to join a class together or she later noticed they were in the same one already, you'd have to silence Touma's actual parents or they'd have to be dead already. There's too many possible loose ends for it to not feel like a retcon if Kamachi were to try it.

In all seriousness if you're not going to translate shit like Stiyl we really don't need any more namefags. If you want to shitpost like Kakineanon by all means.

Making preparations to GATTAI

This is particularly unsettling because I've had a dream like this before

Wait! She is the demon!

I'm pretty sure everyone has had a dream of a shark following them in a pool or the water or whatever

The thing is, I was being chased through an air vent in a giant mall.

MCs are cutest when they suffer.

I had a dream of a giant slug thingy made of smaller slug thingies fusing together chasing me and trying to eat me last night.

One day you'll catch up with Kamachi, keep up the hard work

>GATTAI
I think you mean KAIAWASE

Fuck, I forgot to remove the name. Ignore that.

In my case it was people with alligator heads chasing me in a run-down village. I guess dreams like that are pretty common.

Everyone loves MCs suffering, just look at how we raved over NT9, and how Shield Knight was explosive in its popularity

I feel like Satori's face there looks a bit too much like Hiraiface.

I honestly dropped shield knight because it went too ham with it. And the "Oh the loli grew up so it's not weird to romance her" was some dumb shit

NT: Revelations when?

>not Index: Book of the Law

>not A Certain Heretic "Human"

>Not wanting NT: Revelations
>Abbrev. NT:R

I want to penetrate Odin

>Plebs still stuck in the æons of Osiris
truly sad
This guy gets it

I once had a dream where I was running down a long carpeted hallway lined with doors (like a hotel), and at the end of it there was a door to the stairwell. I wrenched open the door and ran down the flight of stairs to the landing below, which had a door leading to that floor's similarly long carpeted hallway lined with doors. I ran down that hallway and entered the stairwell, ran down a floor, burst into the hallway below and ran down THAT one, etc. This went and on and the worst part was, someone or something was chasing me. I don't know who or what it was because I never looked over my shoulder while running, but I'd hear steps thudding not too far behind on the carpet and as I open a door from the stairwell to a new hallway, I'd hear the door to the landing above open.

It was freaky as shit because while I never got tired and they weren't getting any closer, they weren't giving up either and I was fucking terrified.

At least you didn't have a dream where your cat got an upgrade to its claws and speed, while trying to attack you. I felt like I truly sympathized with Othinus after that

I had a dream of Othinus trying to make me cheat on my waifu, lots of confilcting emotions waking up

>still no Othinus dream
May as well just kill myself. Maybe Aleister can grace my dreams

I'm not gay so dreaming of eating semen cookies sounds pretty bad desu

GOING SWINEMODE AGAINST THIS MAGIC GOD

This is a girl no matter how you slice it

The lack of translations is starting to kill me, this volume has too much hype in it

It's fine, Loli Aleister can't make semen cookies. Probably.

js06 said he will start on the weekend just be a bit ore patient

Kamachi's boner for witches is amazing.

Soon. Also I've seen some nips saying its a masterpiece and might be the turning point for NT, like how OT13 was before

There's a billion Aleisters I doubt I'm lucky enough to get the girls, and even if I were they could bring cookies from their brothers

Loli Aleister could always jack off Touma at night to make the semen cookies or Aleister has a futa body somewhere to make the cookies

First funsized blondes and now witches, what fetish is Kamachi going to give me next

>ywn cum inside a magic god with your mortal seed

>being this spoiled
Nigger any other LN has translator that would take 6 months to translate a single volume while js06 could probably translate the whole series all over again in that time.
It's been two fucking days, have some patience.

Female (Male)

There's a billion other Aleister, she just needs to call one of the males.

but where the fun in that?

Try looking at old releases on BT for Index, if I remember correctly there's a summer where js06 translated like 4 volumes a month for 3 months

Don't lewd the railgun

>Aogami is missing this
God damnit

Why couldn't misaka use a better projectile instead of an arcade coin?

Would you take a bath with Laura desu?

They're convenient and don't cause suspicion.

Because murder is bad

She wants to ram her railgun into Misaki until she is all mental out

REMOVE ABYSS DWELLERS

This cute stupid hag can't be the final boss!

She is a Thelema demon, not your waifu.

Seen a military railgun work in real life. I can't believe we're getting close to making objects

why would I bath with a dead body?

More futa Mikoto doujins when?

Who's Laura? That picture is of Lola.

So was the translation of her name Lola all along or did she pick a name that sounded similar to her original name?

We just need compact nuclear reactors to power those things

>no doujins where she rapes the scavengers, the Kuribas, or Misaki
For shame. That Frenda one needs a sequel.

It's wordplay. She should've went as the name Laura Stuart in the Church, but her name can also be spelled as Lola

Hard to say for sure when R and L are the same letter in Japan

it was word play the twist was always in front of our faces

>Kamachi sure loves making his MCs suffer.
I know, poor Heivia has to suffer watching Quenser get all of the femdom scenes instead of him.

Femdom is a shit fetish so no real loss

It should have been romanized as Lola all along.
The reveal is a "I had the same name as your other daughter this whole time and you didn't even notice" kind of thing.

It's not wordplay. The "twist" that Laura was Lola all along wouldn't even make sense in the Japanese LNs since no English spelling of her name was ever established.

>Femdom is a shit fetish
Sounds more like you have shit taste.

Well there was some anime material from JC that said Laura Stewart but that's about it

Ohh yeah that makes sense now

Thanks for the clarification.

>says others have shit taste
>posts Enbi
Well memed.

>since no English spelling of her name was ever established
I feel like this isn't strictly true but I'm too lazy to go and dig through everything

So both father and daughter didn't realize the person who had the same name than their daughter/father was their daughter/father till one found out through some weird magic scan thing and the other one admitted it?
I get the feeling the Crowleys aren't exactly bright at times.

Aihana Etsu when?

He means in the LNs not in supplemental stuff

how did you fuck that up

He's going to be the one guarding Aiwass' core and that's why Touma and Accel are needed to reach it

Pretty sure Aleister had some sort of stealth spell on that made people not realize he's "that" Aleister as I recall

That would mean Kamachi didn't correct them in the first place?

Here he is

Do you plan on going back and changing it for the rest of the series? Just curious.

Wasn't it just that Stiyl naturally wouldn't believe him to be that Aleister? Fiamma recognized him instantly and Vento as well.

this picture of them being out of order triggers my autism also anymore pictures like this?

I'm fairly sure Chronozon already knew Aleister, while Aleister just didn't know it was Chronozon possessing the body of his daughter.