Are traps the future?

> Ginocentric Modern Civilization
> More soy in foods (People love industrialized shit)
> Society promotes comfort.
> Liberalism is getting stronger as days pass by.
> Hedonism is rampant (Even on Sup Forums)
> Technology evolves making women obsolete
> Being surprised that boys are becoming feminized.

There's no escape Sup Forums
Embrace the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4524196/Did-dressed-girl-leave-Hemingway-confused.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are those girls doing?

I want the future NOW
Bring on the feminized bois

>girls
i almost think you did this on purpose

Love.

Trap lovers are the worst kind of gay people. Your glorified homosexual fetish is not relevant in any way and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that. By all means, continue to like traps in private and leave straight people out of it. I'm starting to hate traps more than furries, furries are at least aware that they are ill.

Who's the one in the front?

traps are da wey

We are not that bad m8
we have a /k/ minority which would blast off degenerates while being degenerates.

fight degenerates with irony.
ofcourse somehow fursuiters still need to get gassed along with faggots.
i cant stand them,i'm sadly a rare furry. that kind of one who knows whats best to fix this shitty community yet doesn't have the people to do so.

children are the future and there is no more children with sodomite future

So if I put a collar on you, pulled your leash and started tugging on your tail, what would you do?

who's the one with black maid suit?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4524196/Did-dressed-girl-leave-Hemingway-confused.html

>Hemingway was raised as a trap pussy by his lesbian mom
>Grew up to be the manliest Chad in all litterature

First you won't as I would shoot you.
second,I'm not into that shit. (I only like vanilla,nothing less,nothing more,also not a faggot)

Are Slovenians allowed to have guns?

if you have a license,yes.
You can also own a fully automatic if you have a collector's license,you can't use it though.
yet would be useful in cases where everything goes to shit

Similar to Canada. You need a license
but there is no colector's license in Canada. Full auto is classified as "prohibited." You need a military background to buy a full auto.

I'm straight but I've been fapping more and more to futa. Really can't beat cute girls with dicks.

Yet he STILL blew his face off. Really gets the ol noggin joggin

I guess daily gfur threads during my days on Sup Forums are partly to blame for my aversion towards furries, but I know you have nothing to do with that, so you are alright in my book. Trap lovers on the other hand... I just really dislike their attitude. They spam their disguisting models everywhere and pretend it's completely normal to like dick.

no kidding, gfurs are the worst and fursuiters.

they are causing the big dislike towards us. especially the fursuiters,they are a big vocal minority,making us look like we all own a fursuit and fuck eachother,which is false.
the sad fact is,based on statistics,theres around a 40% of furries who are fags.
imagine those being gone. since fursuiters are most likely fags themselves,we already cleaned 90% of our community.

Traps arent the future because they have no future.

Their looks expire faster than women's do, if they havent killed themselves already.

>fucking feminine looking faggots larping as women
>having a future
Choose one

Unnatural death is the Chad death

I've wondered if most of these traps aren't just fags who don't want to be fags. Also, I have read in the past that a major fantasy among the gay community is to be with a straight person of their preferred sex.
So I wonder if this isn't their attempt to avoid being gay while simultaneously being gay.
My general thought here is that most are just fags who fetishize female clothing, on top of their homo sex obsession. The ones who actually get their organs cut off however, I imagine to be genuinely sick in the head (or very confused by their parents as children).
This isn't a bad strategy if they're gay I suppose. It's more fucked up though.

deleted that picture as soon as I saw traps, fuck you faggots

There has to be a feminine energy and a masculine, it's not just your basic bitch fag, it's the righteous strategy for homos