>Goblin Slayer
>Gob Tensei
>Goblin Kingdom
>Loli Goblin

Whats next?

What's with the strange goblin boom?

Tanaka

Loli goblin is nice

It would be funny if this was written by Kagyu.

They are the new slimes that everybody knows which you can occasionally turn into little rapists when you need an R18 moment.

Who?

Goblin Wars

Goblins have a strict hierarchy system and decide who rules over whose tribe with an annual war where they kill each other in the glory of conquest and rape the weak tribes women so they give birth to the winning tribes children.

The MC a Half-Goblin by the name of Arrow who understands the very basic of how human and other far intelligent race societies works, seeks to unify the different Goblin Tribes by orchestrating wars beyond the annual time of the year to create a Goblin Kingdom.

Kumo Kagyu. The author of Goblin Slayer.

Wait what exactly is loli goblin?

Looked like a pony from the thumbnail.

Goblin who got super over leveled by luck and now bullies adventurers for the demon king.

this, absolutely. Goblin Slayer is the hero we need.

I play Dwarf fortress specifically to blender goblins.

>yfw you get to the last chapter and it turns out to be a Goblin Slayer spin off

As if RE:Monster wasn't enough,
How asspained are goblins over Goblin Slayer that they have to write their own WN?

Needs more cute goblin girls.

Trash.

This was painful to read.
Fucking overpowered healing where he can regenerate body parts yet abstains from fuck because of
>muh pure virgin
Holy shit, with his power he can just regenerate hymens and remove memories even to the point of creating his own cocksleeve from scratch.

>Be a Goblin minding your own business on Goblin territory.
>Some girls fathers tell them to stay off of Goblin territory or bad things will happen.
>Girls walk on to Goblin territory.
>Your buddies capture them and a rape party begins.
>You take part.
>One of the girls starts to fight so we kill and eat her.
>A few days later Adventurers enter into our territory and slaughter a bunch of us and save those girls. They then have the audacity to claim we are evil.
>The girls walked on to Goblin territory when the Goblins were minding their business.

I don't understand the hate for Goblins. Stay off their fucking lands. You do dumb shit on their land you deserve what you get.

Re:Monster came first and is more successful.

>Goblin territory.
No such thing

From your example it sounds like the humans are so butthurt over re:monster and the other goblin stuff that they wrote GS in response.

Human territory, Bear territory, and other kind of territories must not exist according to you.

It's all human territory

I didn't get far enough, couldn't read past when he's recruiting a team to go find the dragon or whatever the fuck he needed to cure the princess. It was terrible.

Are you telling me he doesn't fuck bitches because they're not virgins? Wasn't the point of asking for healing magic precisely so he could fuck bitches without worrying about STDs?

Yes and?
You won't write about something if you aren't buttblasted from the beginning.
Think of it as, why would you update your (god forbid) facebook/twitter status when you aren't buttblasted?

>Goblin posters are getting checks to support to them.

A wasteland would be fine.

I don't know, I'm not some facebook / tritter using normie.

Neither am i but that's what i inferred after hearing countless things about it. They even say it generates an infinite amount of salt .

service mob pls go

Where did these other 4 come from?

Yes and even he's a huge cuck.
Allowing that somewhat fell for him fuck another guy with him knowing.

I know the author hints he dislikes harems but there's something leaking in.

You should play Dwarf fortress specifically to blender elves.

I wish I could play Dwarf Fortress still but FPS death being the end of every fort really killed my enthusiasm.

Then again I haven't played in like half a decade. Maybe I should go back.

No elves are horrible but I need them to appropriate animals to kill goblins.

It's still doesn't use multithreading, it'll run just as bad.
Probably worse, actually. Since there's more stuff.

Last I played was back in... 2010, i think. They'd just overhauled the military so it was a lot more complex to use and train, but then I set up a Danger Room for the first time.

>Goblin invasion comes
>Close the drawbridge
>My army captain was standing on the drawbridge, and he's catapulted squarely into the middle of the goblin horde.
>The poor guy, he's a goner.

>His reflexes were so great that, stunned and on the floor as he was, he dodged every attack the goblins threw at him
>He finally regained his bearings and stood up
>Goblin parts start flying
>He exterminated them all by himself.

God Damn that was badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

or an anime adaptation of the Mahou Daisakusen series (there's already a manga of the series' first entry) youtube.com/watch?v=996Z7z_rMzs

>someone trespassed on our land
>better rape the shit out of them
t.goblin

Is this an isekai story?

>Getting obliterated by hummies
Reminds me of one post on /tg/ why neanderthals went extinct, They pissed off homo sapiens enough that they got zerg rush'd.

I am guessing 99%.
Need readers to empathize with the gob MC and since the Japs aren't niggers, isekai is the best way for the writer to do so.

>Be a Bear minding your own business on Bear den.
>Some girls fathers tell them to stay out of Bear dens or bad things will happen.
>Girls walk in to Bear den.
>Your buddies capture them and a rape party begins.
>You take part.
>One of the girls starts to fight so we kill and eat her.
>A few days later Adventurers enter into our den and slaughter a bunch of us and save those girls. They then have the audacity to claim we are evil.
>The girls walked in to Bear dens when the Bears were minding their business.

I don't understand the hate for Bears. Stay off their fucking lands. You do dumb shit on their land you deserve what you get.

They just got outfucked, but we still have neanderthal DNA in us because our forefathers thought them monkey-looking bitches were still hot.

Hummies raping goblin women when?

Time to get fucked stud.

If goblins were real there's no doubt it would happen. Hell, humans actually had a fucking orangutang working as a prostitute in some pacific island hellhole some years ago.

Tamani a shit.

Would it have killed you to post Sup Forums related bears?

Then why aren't any isekai stories with gobbies have them?

>tfw you will never deflower a group of qt virgin adventurers and impregnate them with your gobbo seed.

Because they're written by humans.

They were already breed out.

But user, would gobbies eve write about male hummies fucking their women?

>Gob Tensei
>Goblin Kingdom
Never heard of these two.

Can you give me some info?

Obviously, same reason why hummies write about male gobbies fucking their women.

What tag will get me goblin(girl) on pixiv

SLAY IT, SLAY IT BEFORE IT RAPES THE WOMEN

I remember that /tg/ thing of domesticated goblins (with goblins being bred throughout the generations to look prettier, obviously). I kinda like the idea of a story where, instead of orcs, goblins end up sticking together with humans instead. Still the same master-servant race relationship, but with them being happier (and waifuable).

Gobbo waifus when?

>This is actually funny
I thought it would be retarded but I like it. Thanks you anons.

>chapter 12 is still 2 weeks from now
wtf happened, did they skip a month?

We need a new best seller

Goblin Piece
Goblin x Goblin
Goblin Hero Academy
Attack on Goblins
Golden Goblin
Goblintama
Dragon Goblin Z
Gobserk
Goblins have declined

>domesticated goblins
I'm stealing this.

For what? Something lewd, I hope.

Overlord had this already.

Fuck memelord.
And what's stopping me from writing my own fapfiction aside from terminal laziness and chronic procrastination?

Fear the Goblin Army

Eh. Not really the same thing. They're just summoned allies. The feeling is distinctly different.

Pretty damn cute and humourus manga

Can't wait for the cross over to GS.

Just play CoC like a normal pervert

Why does it have to be goblins why can't the MC be a wayward imp summoned by a cute warlock or a spriggan making friends with a cute druid girl.

Can't market imps. Goblins are a known quantity and can draw people from both the hate and love camps, but imps don't cause strong feelings either way.

user please
If you market boot-humping imps, you'd pretty much win the market.

Don't we kind of already have that in Albedo?

It's isekai, the mc is called goblio and he cannot bear the gob ethics of rape and teams up with an orc that's pure and weak, he also has another elite gob "aniki" that joins him.
He sees a cute big tit clergy girl and decides to save her with his bros by rebelling against the village.
Also there might be more reincarnation and he wants to be become human after he powers up from his win.

Going the re:monster and kumo route with it's stats.
Goblin Lv.2】 【peeping】 【night view】 【runaway feet】

>Going the re:monster and kumo route with it's stats.
I can't take much more of this shit. I can excuse it in Kumo, BARELY. But it's terrible.

Why do so many of these types of series immediately resort to using rape?

>Why do stories about rape monsters immediately deal with rape

It's like asking why stories taking place in japanese subways immediately deal with sexual harassment, or why stories taking place underwater deal with fish and wetness.

Only like three more weeks until the next chapter.

Dwarf Fortress Is to hard I can't tell what's going on with the shitty graphics.

Where's my story of a female adventurer slaughtering an entire goblin tribe except for one, which she keeps locked up in her basement as her personal meat dildo and keeps him alive on diet of water and gruel?

Sounds terrible and probably a terrible read too.

Well, Rape is the most looked down upon act that you could ever do and it's easier to use to invoke the emotion of rage, anger, disgust, and contempt.

>house elves

>an orc that's pure
All orcs are pure, user. Pure sluts.

Time to read death march then.

Essentially, but not necessarily servants. Pets are fine too.

Sex Toy Goblins. IMAGINE.

Holy fuck that sounds awful.

>「小説家になろう」で大人気の異世界ファンタジー
>大人気
I've literally never heard of it. And 707th place is 大人気 now? Overlap pls.

There is literally no series that has never been slapped with "大人気" for cheap advertisement.

In RPG maker there is a pre-existed demo game about one goblin tired of getting kill by random hero and wanting to be a final boss. His party also have a living wall-hole and a cat.

I'm sure their idea of 大人気 is literally anything that isn't complete hot garbage, written by a semi-serious NEET.

Is this in the actual manga or is it an edit?