Watching new season X-Files episode 2

>Watching new season X-Files episode 2
>Moulder and Scully are attacked in a house in the middle of the night by armed military guys
>they speak Russian
>Mulder and Scully manage to escape
>Run off to Skinner
>Who the hell were they, Skinner?
>They are a private contractor and work for the FBI from Moscow
>under a classified security directive from the Executive Branch

Another show ruined by Trump Derangement Syndrome......

Why is everything political now? If you happen to support Trump, TV show and movie option become narrower and narrower

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/x-files-gillian-anderson-david-duchovny-take-a-knee-nfl-colin-kaepernick-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Another show ruined by Trump Derangement Syndrome
Come on now, that's grossly overstated. The show is in fact ruined by incredibly shitty writing and editing though. The first episode of the new season felt like Tommy Wiseau was the showrunner.

>new season felt like Tommy Wiseau was the showrunner.

kek just imagined it

The second movie had Mulder return to the FBI office with Scully where they looked at a portrait of Bush on the wall and rolled their eyes. The X-Files ended with season 7, everything after has just been a rotting, reanimated corpse that is being paraded around for brainlets to look at.

this show has been shit as fuck for some time, the new ones are just hilariously bad.

>mulder, i i i have alien dna....!!!!!

take a look at that bitches stretched out botoxed face and you couldnt figure that out for yourself.

OH HAI MULDER

>Why is everything political now?
Jews run the media.
Jews hate Trump and Trump voters.

>Scully, Aliens abducted me ...
>Oh my God, Mulder
>Yeah, anyway how is your sex life?

your first mistake was watching some jew show/tv at all, in the first place.

>take a look at that bitches stretched out botoxed face and you couldnt figure that out for yourself
Based ukraine bro

Hollywood has been a globalist anti-american propaganda cesspit for a loooong time. The CIA /other intel agencies are heavily involved; they financially supporg thousands of movies and "suggest" plots.
I'd bet money that jews wrote/produced this show. Isn't that strange how I know that without even looking? It's almost like theres a plan behind it ;)
Also they (actually the spinoff show did) predicated that the government would crash an airliner into a skyscraper before 9/11. What a coincidence!!

That BULLSHIT started with Reagan and the "Just say NO" to drugs campaign.
His Administration started semi publicly funding the MSM brainwashing about drugs, they'd dish out a bazillion$$ to producers if they create story lines anti drugs. Hollywood just got a new friend ( cash cow) and CIA had a new puppet to stick their long arm up Hollywood's ass.
Current situation, CIA still paying Hollywood to brainwash.
THIS PROGRAMMING NEEDS TO END

Yeah. I mean in the episode it was like
>oh look, Russia basically runs the FBI and the other agencies

They try to push that Russia scare

>You're my favorite alien
>Nice mutant doggy

Cigarette smoking man: Mulder, I have taken Scully as a hostage

>YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!

>"sucking off a old fart in the internet is making my life worse!!"

really oys my veys,goys

What me and my friedn thought that many of this episodes are just told the writers to be written, to let normies know what's goin' on and to let them think this is all just fantasy and never actually (((happened)))

Is that when they moved the main photography from Vancouver to California?

The "Russia narrative" was made up by Ben Rhodes abd Clinton after she lost.It hinges entirely on Trump being blackmailed.
>Trump hires hookers
>Hookers pee on Trump in a bed the Obama's used
>KGB recorded it
So Trump would allow himself to be blackmailed the rest of his life because of...pee? Hahaha it's deliriously retarded ! He'd own that shit.

How would the dossier guy even know? You habe this huge blackmail material on a high value asset and leak it to help Clinton? Suuuuuuure.

I know you are shitposting, but during Obama's time, even the smallest criticism was immediately labelled as racism. Also, all of the media and Hollywood kissed Obama's ass

Also I don't see anyone running for fucking president just because someone had a tape of him peeing. Sounds retarded

The main reason the screenwriters guild was formed was to ensure only communist leaning scripts made it to the screen.

Which is why they can claim there were no scandals in Obama's 8 years, as they love to do. Does anyone really think no one in the administration did anything wrong, even all the Bush holdovers who were still employed? Not even Obama lovers could believe that. But any criticism of anything out of the White House during his years was forbidden.

does Gillian Anderson get nude?

>The "Russia narrative" was made up by Ben Rhodes abd Clinton after she lost.
>after
Clinton brought it up as early as during her infamous alt-right speech in august 2016, probably earlier.
>Trump and his supporters feed on conspiracy theories
>but THE RUSSIANS

Bit unfair desu, russians working with the ayylmaos is kinda cannon in xfiles lore and has been since the 90s when the show was first aired. You're just an underaged faggot.

>Why is everything political now?
The jews are getting desperate. x-files was always one of my favorite shows. I haven't had the kike cable for over ten years, I just torrent shit I want to watch, the jew knows a lot of people do this and is trying to stir up controversy for attention. Notice how bad they failed trying to sue almost anyone in the napster era? That just made people hate them worse

>The Virgin Files vs The Chad Return

Pic related is the only show to do a revival right.

The new season so far has been pretty terrible. Anderson and duchovny are phoning it in and just look tired and bored. Probably only doing it as a f you to trump

Pfft.

jew controlled bullshit.

Yawn; who watchs this shit other then poor fags?

lel, it was nothing like the original show. Twin peaks season 3 sucked donkey balls and you're a larping faggot who jumped on the kino train late if you pretend otherwise.

>lel, it was nothing like the original show.

That was the whole point of the season you fucking brainlet. It was a riff on revivals and toying with people's expectations for nostalgic comfort. Dig yourself out of the shit. Don't be like Cooper trapped in the past for 25 years, be like Dougie who lives in the moment.

Yes. Season 7 should have been it but fox wanted to milk the series more. Duchovny and Fox had contract issues so the brought in Robert Patrick to replace him.
Contract shit got worked out and murder comes back for lasthe season.
But you can just tell it wasn't the same

>No Country Flag
>GOP flag

Russian shill detected.

10/10 kek

>it was the whole point
kek, no it wasnt. People wanted cooper back instead they got turbo autismo and something more like the shitty fire walk with me movie rather than the series. Also lodge lore was ruined by muh interdimensional nukes crap.

>brainlet
another edgetard pretending to like shit because he jumped on the party train late. Typical millenial behaviour desu.

Why can't they just stick with the season 4 format?

I hate this new shit.

The premiere is directed by creator Chris Carter, and literally titled
>My Struggle
>Mein Kampf
Just as the premiere for last season was. I know for a fact that Jews detest Carter, he's one of the few gentile showrunners to be successful. His staff is mostly gentile, as are alums like Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan.

If anything, Gillian Anderson ruined the reboot by publicly decrying the lack of female directors, female storylines, and being a Drumpf woker. She resigned from the franchise before the premiere even aired, killing the ratings.

Never forget that Vince Gilligan's Lone Gunmen pilot literally predicted that an airliner would be remotely hijacked by the (((Deep State))) and crashed into the World Trade Center to catalyze illegal wars in the Middle East...just months before 9/11. Gilligan then went in to create Breaking Bad, about a downtrodden educated white male who shaves his head and goes to war with spics above and below the border. His idiot wigged sidekick is a liability. Gilligan only added a skinhead final boss subplot in the finale to placate Hollywood.

So, X-Files has faded away but it's not worth labeling as Jewish subversion. There's literally a Sup Forums board named after it.

Fuck off Putincuck

eps 3
mulder mention that their job is hard with a president hellbent on destroying the FBI

>Lone Gunmen pilot literally predicted that an airliner would be remotely hijacked by the (((Deep State)))
That was a good episode

I will never get tired of posting this image

I don't know why they keep trying to rehash these things. The X files was a great show at its time but the new one got me instantly bored I think I watched a couple of episodes. Some shows belong in the past. The only good exception I've seen is Twin Peaks

x files was always like that idiot, there's a scene where the camera looks at a photo Bush in the second movie and it plays the jingle as if he's secretly an alien

it's a show about government conspiracy, any President is implicated in the conspiracy

Lol. Saved

>mulder
>not moulder

>mulder, i i i have bogdanoff dna....!!!!!
>Can you give me a quick rundown, Scully?

>bogdanoff dna..

>The new TP sucked because i didn't got muh cooper

Brainlet confirmed go back to Sup Forums brainletboy. You probably think the reason people talk shit about your favorite stah woors movie is because of a female lead.

It's so awful. I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled after the first episode.

My local UHF cable station has been airing the original X-files for the past few months. They only show certain episodes from each season. It is almost like predictive programming to highlight the conspiracies again. UFOs that are merely secret military prototypes (two-part pilot if I recall), alien abductions are really government abductions for experiments (Mulder's sister, Scully's abduction and chip), State Department involvement (Mulder's father), big influence of Nazi scientists brought to US after WWII, a smoke-filled room of international/globalist puppeteers, others I can't recall and they are only up to the middle of season 3. Also, I laughed at the multi-episode story about the government hiding all of their "alien" experiments in Navajo code, but Mulder figures it out and decodes the documents. Those episodes aired within weeks of Trump honoring the veteran Navajo code talkers at the White House. Coincidence? I checked Chris Carter's background. He was a journalism major and writer/editor at a surfing mag for 13 years before getting into TV. How did he and Gilligan tap into such accurate predictions and portrayals of what are now becoming conspiracy facts? Maybe a few three letter white hats in Hollywood just like those that fed clues to Mulder? A case of art imitating life.

>kek, no it wasnt. People wanted cooper back

Like I said, that was the whole point. You don't get Cooper back. Cooper doesn't get to save Laura. Audrey is no longer the seductive dancing teengirl fantasy, etc. We live inside of a dream.

"Cut along the length, but you can't get the feeling back. She's gone, she's gone, she's gone away." - NIN, episode 8

"My dream is to go back to that place, where it all on began on a starry night." - Rebekah del Rio, episode 10

The whole thing is a meta commentary on bringing back a TV show from the dead and how you ultimately can't because THINGS ARE DIFFERENT.

Just admit you're a season 2 loving brainlet.

Stop watching tv.

It's very sad actually, like memories of things you want or thought you wanted but will never have because everything (including yourself) is different now, things will never go back to the way they were.
Stop these feels pls...

There's some fear in letting go, user...

There have been things "predicting" 9/11 decades before it happened.

I watched all older seasons twice. these are good for entertainment but there are hidden social messages almost in each episode just like all other hollywood productions

XFiles is great to watch. It shows you the exact opposite of the truth, so it's easy to go from there. Islamic reptilian simulation NWO takeover of america using chemtrails gmo food alien plague doomsday etc... Its all there and obvious.

any streams?

Desu, brainlets makes the same " you can't go home again" thematic declarations about The Last Jedi and killing Luke Skywalker. The Dougie storyline was overlong. It absolutely hurts the rewatch value, which is a nono for Twin Peaks. Lynch rose to the occasion as a director, but the writing was both under/overcooked. Best show of 2017? No contest. It's the only patrician show. Except for Vice Principals. But Lynch should have condensed the season, not milked Showtime for extra millions

It's not derangement syndrom nigger
First off, Russia is the direct enemy of the US and if you think it's China you're hilarious
Second, X-Files was made in the 90's and therefore when Russia was without question our enemy therefore they're continuing that narrative
Go be a faggot elsewhere

>shows you the exact opposite of the truth, so it's easy to go from there. Islamic reptilian simulation NWO takeover
Nice try jew

Yeah, but in the episode they claimed that Russia controls all of the agencies because the president gave them the right. It is getting ridiculous

Well then that is definitely propaganda instead of sticking to source material, never mind

>x-files
>anything to do with trump
wtf man that show's like 20 years old

I meant the new season 11

Jews don't hate Trump, he is one of them lol. They want you to think they hate Trump so braindead Mutts would keep supporting him. Controlled opposition you know

Carter's genius was his writing staff. They were killers. They overturned every conspiracy stone in the US fringe movement and made it mainstream. There's absolutely no way Gilligan & Co are not (((redpilled))). Also, shooting in Canada was to Carter's advantage, distance between him and suits, studio and otherwise.
The X-Files really did tap into Americans' subconscious fear of a Deep State, something much shadowier than Nixon. But interest in UFOs, especially Area 51, was being rekindled before it premiered, see Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM.
Like Twin Peaks, X-Files is a well meaning, original distillation of a white American's libertarian distrust of subversion. We'd have so much more TV of this caliber without kikes.
As for Carter's luck, his follow up show Millennium was grimdark, perhaps the most cynical, bleakest series ever aired on network TV. Its cancellation took wind out of him, he never fully recovered. Tried to do a VR-drama Harsh Realm that no one remembers lol.

ugie.

I've watched it three times and I love Dougie. If Cooper just comes back and saves Laura, then Laura never dies and Cooper never visits Twin Peaks to investigate her murder. You cannot bring a TV show back without it changing, so why even bother?

Dougie does everything Cooper doesn't.

>faces the Lodge with perfect courage
>follows Lodge instructions clearly
>Saves women in need (Homeless woman/Janey E)
>Still manages to drink a ton of coffee and eat cherry pie

When Cooper comes back he fucks everything up trying to bring Laura Palmer (the very spirit of Twin Peaks) back from the dead. Just look at this thread and everyone complaining about X-Files. Revivals suck and I'm glad Lynch did what he did.

cnet.com/news/x-files-gillian-anderson-david-duchovny-take-a-knee-nfl-colin-kaepernick-donald-trump/

Boy, that is ... cringey

It's business. Look at all the late night talk show hosts, all parrot the same shit no matter what they might really think, why? Because as soon as they stop slapping trump around for 15min an episode, that audience goes to the other guy.

Its a shame because this show use to be the bomb in the 90s. too bad liberal literally ruin everything.

the project name is also the password!
any true x-files fan watches it as a comedy now.
i mean the old episodes.

Get in here faggots!

>any true x-files fan watches it as a comedy now

All the best episodes were comedy episodes

Nigger did you watch the original show's run? Literally CONSTANT attacks on the good guys by the government. It wasn't a criticism on Bill Clinton, it was a criticism of big government.

It's not the fucking same. In the episode it is revealed that Russia controls the FBI directly because the president allows it. Russia also controls other agencies. It is connected to Trump. They even directly show Trump in the first episode when talking about foreign powers meddling in the USA. It is about Trump. Stop being a naive idiot.

>All the best episodes were comedy episodes
True, the smoking man episode where he shoots JFK was good, I think it was in season 4, was pretty good. Most smoking-man episodes were good

They also had some (a few seconds) Charlottesville footage where the shield wall people were fighting people. They made it look like the rightwing started it, as opposed to the Cops and Leftists.

Nigger do you know how many times Godzilla has destroyed Tokyo Tower and Edo castle? If a terrorist destroyed them tomorrow, no one would claim "Godzilla predicted it!"

oops meant to for you not myself

>Mulder and Scully get viciously attacked by sewer monster
>"Three's a crowd ahaha"

>smoking man talking about chaos
>show chaotic recent history
>think its anti-trump

He was telling you that everyone is a pawn in his game. It has nothing to do with Trump

Trump is the shittiest president ever, and his only legacy will live on as the most corrupt, most inept, most dishonest leader the world has ever known.

Yeah and answer me honestly, would they have done the same with Obama.... ?????

Who know

Considering the first few seasons aired when bill Clinton was in office and they always shat on the government, yes.

mhm and on Bill Clinton directly?

It fits with the general anti right wing theme in nearly all entertainment media. I would be surprised if any show ever investigates an Anti Fa group and discovers the leadership is secretly controlled by a Soros equivalent to make sure that the Lefty fighters serve the Corporate state. That plot would be TV gold and could even still portray the true believer Lefties as good people who are misled. Contrast that with how the pro whites in any fiction are portrayed. They are all some version of pure evil and or sexually degenerate. There is no balance in the portrayal of Left vs. Right in Jewish entertainment.

I know what you mean OP. I watched the last episode of Mr Robot the other day and when they said “Russia hacked the DNC” I literally cringed like someone farted in my face.

Good analysis. I really think that the original X-Files are one of the most important popculture phenomenons of all time.

That would make a good x files episode

Cig smoking man is named Karl Gerhard Bush....KGB

>lel, it was nothing like the original state. Catalonia 2.0 sucked donkey balls and you're a larping faggot who jumped on the independence train late if you pretend otherwise.

You wouldn't know what kino is even if Lynch shoved a golden shovel up your ass

I can hear it