Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrDlvMyAWQ4
desuarchive.org/a/thread/157104850/#157112031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad they look like shit.
Well, except for Arisa's body.
I'd still hit that.

new signum looks dumb

But best girl was already in on the magical fun.

>Dead Series
Yeah. Worst part is some people intend to keep it that way for whatever reason.

>Too bad they look like shit.
They look fine. You are just whining because they dared do something that doesn't include your shitty waifu Rinne, you shitposter cunt.

Also, judging by the trailer, it seems that one of the bosses, is gonna be yet another, giant i don't even what.
youtube.com/watch?v=hrDlvMyAWQ4

It seems that her boobs got even bigger.
Meanwhile Vita is still as short and flat as before.

>that one inane shitposting autist scared half the fanbase away
Whatever. I'm still hyped.

It's a rejected giant robot design from Vividred Operation. Does it bother people? Because that show was closer to true Nanoha than current Nanoha is.

Thread seems fine so far with no signs of that fag.

So what happened at the Vivid Party last weekend? Any news?

And there he is. I guess scaring half the fanbase away is not enough, huh.

Can't you all just cool it and enjoy the movie?

But when will they learn, that throwing giant robots just doesn't work...

I'm sure all (actual) Nanohafags will.

It's just that one person who doesn't like that idea.

It looks cool, and that's what matters.

Though I get the feeling Nanoha and Fate won't fight it and that it will be there so the Wolkenritter/Hayate have something to do while the main duo and Amitie (and maybe Kyrie) confront the actual villain.

Oh my God. Grown up Nanoha with barrier jacket movie aesthetics.

Are there more like with Fate?

>Grown up Nanoha
You say that like it's a good thing.

why did they change the character designer for the movie?

The new guy is probably the only person at Seven Arcs that doesn't hate Nanoha.

Gee, I wonder who could it be.

No one getting their head bitten off. No preggo getting stabbed to death. No ominous atmosphere of dread ... Wtf is this?

0/10 not GRIMDARK enough. Needs a bunch more cuties suffering and dying before I watch.

Erm, according to the interview, that robot belongs to Kyrie/the new girl. I don't know if they will actually pilot it, though.

For me I guess? I just like the grown up Nanoha trio. I rarely see them done by the artist on the game cards and in movie aesthetics as well.Makes me think what could have been if there was a StrikerS movie.

IIRC thin an interview, they said that the old designer was too busy to join the movie team. They waited over 2 years for him to free up his schedules but it was impossible in the end. That's the main reason why there was no news of the movie for 3 years.

>muh strikers movie ayyyy
Can you do me a quick solid and die in a ditch somewhere?

Is this some actual news or just more whining?

I'm in love with Fuuka

See, this shit is why Nanoha threads will never not be shit. As soon as one faggot start shitting them up, all the old rivalries flare up and it devolves into shitflinging between:
1) Originalfags-Asfags v StrikerSfags
2) Pedos v Normies (Usually but not always the same people)
3) First 3 seasonfags v Vivid/Strikefags
4) Yuunoha v NanoFate (WHY IS THIS STILL A FUCKING THING)
5)Random "my girl best girl" wars

I swear, if there's a cancer killing this fandom, you lot are it. I'm better off discussing Nanoha at RPG.net and /tg/. FUCKING /tg/.
Think on that.

All I get from your post is that everything after A's was a mistake. Fucking breaking news, right there.

>I'm better off discussing Nanoha at
Well yeah, the retards from here don't visit anyplace else other than /u/.

Just an excuse for OP's buttbuddy, the Vivid spammer, to continue spamming Vivid as you can see .

>throwing giant robots just doesn't work
To be fair, Nanoha is basically a Gundam in human form.

>1) Originalfags-Asfags v StrikerSfags
>3) First 3 seasonfags v Vivid/Strikefags
That's pretty much the only thing that's actually real, and only because we have bitch-kun.

>4) Yuunoha v NanoFate
That hasn't happened since 2006.

>5)Random "my girl best girl" wars
That's never been done seriously, not for Nanoha, and not for almost any other series.

>o-o-o-o-only ONE PERSON would EVER hate m-m-my favorite a-animu
>v-v-vivid strike is f-f-flawless
Get fucked, nobody likes your shitty show or what it did to the franchise.

It'd do you some good to get out of your echo chamber every once in a while. I can see why you don't though, the truth fucking stings, doesn't it?

A cat is fine too.

The cutest couple since Nanoha and Fate.

>4) Yuunoha v NanoFate (WHY IS THIS STILL A FUCKING THING)

It's actually not. Only the dedicated trolls make it a thing and they do it solely to trigger people.

Calm down and have some Miura booty.

Subaru and Teana movie when

I feel like I started an argument only because I asked about the cards and I said I like the adult versions of the Nanoha trio.

I apologize for that and probably this one if this might start another feud.

I just wanna say I just like the series in general. Hell, it's the series that Sup Forums introduce me to since after its first airing way back so I followed the series throughout its progression. Yes, I enjoyed almost all of them- including StrikerS and Vivid. Though Force is an exception because I don't know what's going on in that series. And if you're gonna ask yes, I too like Vivid Strike. But I don't go on which series is better. Each in everyone of them has faults much like comparing apples to oranges.

I'm just happy the series is back in the form of the 3rd movie and we got some other stuff that it's having its own fan base. My gripe it took them so long to follow up the 2nd movie.

>ywn princess carry Suzuka

The biggest butt

>Einhart-san is
>cheating on me!

>I didn't know you guys were dating... Better not say that in this situation...

>But, doesn't she think that being alone with me like this also counts as cheating?

>Right...

>To her, I'm no potential partner

>Vivio-san...

>Yes

>Am I not good enough?

>As if

>It's about time we go home!

>It's not like I want to trouble her
>For now, I just want to stay beside her like this

Fuck off, !Akemi. Stop ban evading.

Everyone fucking hates you, and you are the only one who cares about this garbage.

Who's the retard he's baiting I wonder?

So is this anime original or it follows some of the games?

No one. Because telling a shitposter (you) to fucking off an kill himself, isn't "falling for bait".

Seem to be somewhat based off the games so far, at least Kyrie and Amitie's motivations.

The final boss seem to be different though, unless they want to pull a Movie 5th where the Materials appear.

I thought it was cute.

It was cute and canon.

Yeah

Because you are the one who posted it, !Akemi. Of course you think it's "cute".
It's funny how desperate you are to try and give attention to your shitposting as well, because you just keep reposting that garbage.

Just report.

>MiuraxVivio is suddenly shitposting

One day NanoFate will also be considered trolling.

I'm quite excited.

Some people just can't get with the times.

She will stay as flat as a board.

Aren't there 3 new TV series planned?

Sure is dead.

>3 new TV series
What? Sauce?

No. Tsuzuki said he had ideas for 2 other stories so probably some more spinoffs or sequels.

It's 2 new TV series, not 3.

This slut on the left doesn't wear a bra.

HEY MOD, LOOK AT THIS POST

!AKEMI LITERALLY BRAGS AND SHOWS OFF HIS BAN EVADING AND YOU WILL DO LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT IT.

It's insane how you only take a constant stance against people who are against crack shit.

Why are you talking to yourself like this, !Akemi. It's obvious you are the only shitposter who's obsessed with this. Look at literally anywhere else in the fan base and you will see no one at all acting like you.

Of course you are just going to keep shitposting about it for the rest of your natural life, because you have literally nothing else in it.

Fuck off, !Akemi. Stop ban evading.
Everyone fucking hates you, and you are the only one who cares about this garbage.

No one. Because telling a shitposter (you) to fucking off an kill himself, isn't "falling for bait".

Because you are the one who posted it, !Akemi. Of course you think it's "cute". It's funny how desperate you are to try and give attention to your shitposting as well, because you just keep reposting that garbage.

Yes, !Akemi. Your crack shit spamming and reposting is shitposting. And it's funny how you're just spamming your "durrr just report" garbage now. And what makes it obvious who you are is that you refuse to address how you're ban evading.

Why should she wear a bra when there's nothing to hold?

Yumina is a flat. She doesn't need a bra.

But then sometimes she does wear a bra, so maybe it's because she was alone with Einhart before going to the gym.

TL/summary?

ViVid was a mistake. I am glad new movie is about Nanoha

Fuck off and kill yourself already, !Akemi.
Seriously, why are you such an obsessive fucking retard.

Seriously. Why the fuck did they even make it?

Are they actually Nanoha or more spin-off bullshit?

>tfw think Yumina looks cute but shes also a dirty homewrecker
Not sure how to feel about her.

Why are you replying to your own posts, !Akemi.
Are you just trying to make it look like more than one person thinks your retarded "cheating" nonsense is a thing?

It's Vivio's fault in the first place for beating up Einhart and showing her she shouldn't be shackled by her bloodline. Too bad that included her genetic Sankt Kaiserlust.

Too bad RH doesn't look as cool with the movie design.

Posting some device designs off the official website.
RH is still alive guys.

I wanna see Fate smack something with the backside pick of Bardiche.

They improved the zapper designs.

I hope the giant combined sword is still a thing.

It's an interview with a producer of 7arcs. What you want to look at is number 2.
>2) 現在情報公開できるのは、今年夏に公開の「魔法少女リリカルなのはReflection」です。これは都築真紀原作のなのはシリーズ」の劇場版最新作で、二部作の前編にあたります。ほかにTVシリーズ2本を制作準備中です。「なのはシリーズ」は弊社のフラグシップとなる作品です。超一流のスタッフを集め、今まで以上に魅力的な、新しい「なのは」をめざしますご期待ください
>At the moment, we can disclose information about "Magical girl lyrical Nanoha Reflection" which will be released this summer. This is the newest movie version of Masaki Tsuzuki's original work "Nanoha series", it's the first of a 2 parts film. We are also preparing for other 2 new TV series. "Nanoha series" will be our company's flagship. We're gathering first-class staffs to aim for a new "Nanoha" that is even more fascinating than it has ever been before. Please look forward to it.

I wonder if the Florian sisters will still be robots in the movie or will they retcon them to be humans or possibly cyborgs.

I hope hayate will get to melt some mountains instead of just sitting around in the office.

They're probably hiding it to make everyone unsure only to drop the tweest again when Amita gets stabbed again I bet.

I feel as if they waited too much to start making Nanoha their flagship just now after 10 years.
They also aren't making a great job with doubtful moves with spin-off no one ever asked for instead of all the other things they asked for or with changing the already beloved designs.

More Vivid Strike please, or at least more Fuuka.

No, fuck off with your retarded spin-offs

They already said that the old character designer was too busy to join the team so that can't be helped. Vivid is not by 7arcs and Vivid Strike is not really part of "Nanoha series" either, it just sets in the same universe.

Hopefully next. I mean, it's gotta happen right?

But Fuuka is good.

It is just not a good move, even if they have their reasons.

>Vivid is not by 7arcs and Vivid Strike is not really part of "Nanoha series"
Vivid is, it has it on the tittle, and Vivid Strikers as well being part of Vivid. They obviously didn't announce it as unrelated to Nanoha when the movie trailer was shown after the first episode.

We'll get the second part to the reflection movie first and then the series. StrikerS movie not for at least four years.

But I'll be dead before then.

You want to further enrage the fanbase?
What they need is either an episodic series that focus on different characters each episode but always features some of the prominent ones or just old Nanoha/Fate/Hayate story.

SOUND STAGE X MOVIE FUCKING WHEN?