Would you vote for him if he run for office in 2020?

Would you vote for him if he run for office in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
dailymotion.com/video/x6clwbu
youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=21s
liveleak.com/view?i=07c_1514996657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it even possible to adopt such an annoying facial expression ?

No, he's an idiot. What possible reason would anyone have for wanting him to be president of their country?

are we talking about Trump?

Fucking degenerate millennials

Wow haha, so funnyz. Take that stupid Drumpf xDDDDDD

Office Depot maybe

No, plenty of reasons for trump. Mainly, being a highly accomplished businessman who's good at making deals, managing finances, and getting things done.

This guy's only claim to fame is that he posts stupid videos of himself on the internet.

>accomplished businessman
>went bankrupt numerous times
pick 1

What are these prices?
I'd kill myself too if I paid $1000 for a coat

fuck off back to rtd retard

Finnish usually wear this crap
youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA

Poorfag

ahahahahahhaha i hope your not serious because he is a degenerate a funny one thou wont lie

he is jewish so no

Not voting for a fag with women's eyes.

First transsexual president, fuck yeah.

>korean guy wearing stuff that someone left at his parent's laundromat
>black guy gives him the award seemingly because he's the only non-white there

Fuck me, barely worn thousand-dollar coats are just hanging around in Jap woods, ready to be taken by anyone willing? You could pay for the plane tickets and then even make money with a week's visit.

>act like a drooling retard and record it
>get paid buckets of cash and a mansion at 22

White priveledge man. If the idiot at the White House can do it, he’s already on his way

>shirt £10
>jeans £15
>boots £50
>jacket £25
I'm still getting ripped off.

>The absolute state of the United States of Amerifats
Sure they would, as long as he is Republican.
The Democrats, by not supporting Hillary in full numbers, have shown to not go blindly for retardic memelordies.

Is he a chad? He looks like one. Though ive never watched a single video of his and had never heard of him til this incident

I don't even know who that is.... is he gay?

If it helps him sell his merch...

He looks related to my boss

Yes. He's the brother of the guy that gassed a holocaust "survivor" out of her own home.

>gassed a holocaust "survivor" out of her own home
video?

This is the reason GenZ are going to be fucked if they listen to this guy and consider him a role model

In America there are multiple generations that consider pic related a role model.

WHO is he?

Logan Paul
He became famous outside of kiddo-circles with this Japanese suicide forest video where he happened upon a dead body.

dailymotion.com/video/x6clwbu

>voting for a jew
J'zargo laughs at you

Hes some retarded kike. That face is asking for a bat. Anyone who wastes their time watching jewtube is absolutely pathetic. Kys

He behaves like a nigger manchild,has a receding hairline and is a jew
So not a chad

>brazil
>thinks it's opinion is relevant

disgusting

Why are there so many youtube celebrities that only male uselss youtube videos? Shouldnt some jew put them in movies?

Niggers have been receiving more for their talentless music performances for decades.

yeah, americans voting for a jew, it would be ridiculous, right?

No, there's age requirements for president you uneducated cuck.

No but I would put a bullet in his ugly face. He should consider it a special VIP treatment compared to the normal (goverment sanctioned) executions that day.

I only voted for Trump to shred regulations... not to fix the world or make deals.

I have around 60 bitcoins still in the market (Cashed out 30) and globalism is going to happen whether you like it or not.

Trump supports it as well, he isn't trying to lock out America and hand it over to retarded plebs, he is just setting some things straight so we can enter globalism without getting an ass raping.

No. I'd like to vote for an unusual candidate, but this guy is just a lame faggot.

Yes. But Logan is too young. I really thought he was 28

> your flag

Nah. The flight isn't cheap and Japan super expensive.

Salt a bit much, huh?

Which office? I feel like he would be a perfect fit for this office. youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=21s

>spanish advocating graverobbing
wouldn't be the worst thing you did

> role models

What kind of communist lefty jargon are you rambling on about now faggot?

4 times out of literally hundreds, also businesses and business people go bankrupt as a restructuring method to recuperate themselves. I believe all of his bankruptcies were chapter 11 which is strictly for restructuring

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand meme flag faggot humor.

>Meme flag
>thinks we do not know what it is.

Not conservative enough.

People here respect this faggot?

>tfw it's obvious I'm talking politics with 13 year olds

anyone have the actual video of this?

>Shill merchandise on your adhd videos
>little kids buy it since inept parents let kids watch youtube all day

He's a fucking kike, big surprise.
>He has claimed to possess English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Jewish ancestry.[3]

Was footage of the supposed corpse ever even shown in the original upload? I'm beginning to think it's fake.

Its a meme format. Take the highest priced designer clothes that look like the picture

Fag went up to the body and did some close-up shots with the head blurred. Emergency services even came in to dispose of the body.

The fag was either looking for it or was "insansely lucky" to stumble upon it.

All of his videos are unwatchable garbage, he also make "rap" songs which are unironically about the merchandise he sells and about how he's spending money. How people like that shit is beyond my comprehension.

The guy is 100% onverdunde kanker (and a kike).

Try to make sense next time.

Do you happen to have a link to that video?

liveleak.com/view?i=07c_1514996657 hier gast, wees gewaarschuwd dat het echt een tergende kutte video, deze gast maakt alleen mij schijt content.

Finally. Thanks. His feet are pretty close to the ground, btw.

I love how they wear the most overplayed designer shit of the last decade in the most brutalist way possible. no sense for style
capitalism btw LUL

10/10 should run as a Dem in 2020.

Is this thecomputernerd01?

That's not the same you mong.

>memelord
He himself is a meme.

How the fuck do you even get your hair to do that?

These children look like utter shit and that faggot can't do shit if I take his ugly ass Prada glasses that are supposedly '300'.

Hairspray

find a dead body in the suicide forest, now i see why he had the toy story alien hat on

sure, after donald, that's the logical step

What if he was pro gassing Jews, would you reconsider?

A good businessman would be Gates, who built a several hundred billion dollar company from scratch. A mediocre businessman would be Trump, who inherited a tens of million dollar real estate business and worked under his daddy for 20 years, returning gains approximately the same as gdp growth and stock market growth.

It looks like if he rotated his head 360 fast enough he'd become a dangerous weapon/drill

You only need one critical mistake to destroy a business. See Enron. Also a chapter 11 happens under the same circumstances as a chapter 7, failure to repay debts. A chapter 11 is called when the debtors decide the continuing of the operation business is worth more than liquidation. In this case it was because billions had been sunk into the Taj Mahal and liquidation would mean tearing it down and selling the land (in Atlantic city).

The implication that it is normal or an intelligent move is laughable. The amount of billion dollar businesses that have filed for bankruptcy, 11 or 7, can be counted with one hand. Trump himself booked enormous losses, both in the captial he put in and the debt he guaranteed personally.

It was a huge mistake. He completely ignored the risk assessment of the city and industry, choosing instead to boast about how impressive it was and use ungodly amounts of leverage and captial to build it.

>spanish thinking of robbing from the dead
it's no wonder the spics here are so degranged. You should had never bred your moor genes with them.