youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4
diycaptions.com/php/start.php?id=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=YetzM2_SKKY
youtube.com/watch?v=bCJDLrODkiE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EywVhPyme1k
youtube.com/watch?v=2_vDke_nQvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think she's stuck on a tram and she can't get off.

I like her way or interviewing, if the guy know what is he talking about and its not an autism he can do what Peterson did.

I would like the same treatment to feminist, trans and every other ideology tho

Why are all women so stupid?

she was moist after a few minutes.

felt things she hadn't felt in years.

So lemme get this straight. You're saying we should basically just live like lobsters?

Except her "style" of interviewing is literally retarded and rage-inducing for the viewers. Let the guy fucking talk, then it's your turn. Stop interrupting every 5 seconds. She's a stupid fucking entitled bitch that had an agenda from the beginning. She only made herself look like a moron.

she wanted his dick so badly. you could see at the end.

Just imagine her wanting to think about being ravaged by JP at night. The bewilderment and confusion. The next day she has to splurge out to her feminazi friends about how awful and cis-gendered he is, how he enables the evil patriarchy, all in a vain attempt to convince herself that the mere idea of JP turns her gash into a raging geyser

JESUS FUCK SHE'S SO DUMB........

Yeah, she pinpoints almost every leftist argument against Peterson and he calmly explains and makes a little room for banter.

So you're saying i'm a moron?

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/953385899869421568

Strawman The Person Incarnate

Literally who?

meant to post twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/953385332367486976

Cathy (((Newman)))

>”My name is user”
>”So you're saying we should torture the elderly?”
>”I have children”
>”So you’re saying you abuse children?”
>”My dogs name is Rex”
>”So you’re saying you’re sexually attracted to animals”
>”Err… Water is wet”
>”So you're saying we should drown children?”
>”2+2 = 4”
>”So you're saying we should sacrifice gingers to Cthulhu”
>”Goodbye”
>”So you’re saying you’re pro genocide?”

you can't deny there was a chemistry

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

take some deep breaths and have a splash of cold water ready

he is the dominant lobster in his environ

She was definitely moist when he silenced her.

pretty much this

>SO WE SHOULD ORGANIZE OUR SOCIETY LIKE CRABS????

can we get a so you're saying count?

Guys... why can't men just be more like women?

>So you're saying women are lobsters

You could tell that she wanted to fuck him the moment when he backed her into a corner and she went silent and couldn't think of a response.

I tried, got to around 20 minutes with 40 ish counts. Then I lost count from laughing, and went to clean my room

Youre looking at PEAK lobster masculinity. You may not like, but thats what it looks like

Estrogen.
What's the reference I need the link.

less than four minutes in and the cringe is real

holy shit

>men and Women are different
SO ESSENTIALLY, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT IT'S OK TO RAPE WOMEN?
>free speech is good
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SOUNDS LIKE IT'S 1933 AND YOU ARE HITLER

JP is a beta psuedo intellectual without utility. How any of you NEETs can listen to his gay ass leaf accent is beyond me.

No doubt this lady was a cunt, but JP was arguably more femanine than she was.

Me and my wife checked actually, we were so sure. Turns out not the case.

>raging geyser

audible kek

>my face during the entire interview

My god, women are truly a meme

>I like her way or interviewing
Misrepresenting what someone said instead of listening to what they say?

This man has it right, treat them like lobsters and give 'em the claw

I would have said "if people have a right to not be offended then no one would ever be allowed to speak."

So you're saying that women should dress up in lobster costumes and dance provocatively for your sexual gratification ?

>no claws

Literally a soyboy lobster.

that one user was right, women are the niggers of gender

Jordan hasn't read about Bonobo societal make up yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4

Now you realize the way of the woman; all this man bashing, all this feminist shit - it was all just intellectual sparing.
All she really wanted is for a man to push back and pin her down so that she would know he was her superior - as all women know their partners should be.

You all may notice some day, when you get girlfriends, that they might physically provoke you from time to time - this is because they want to experience your superior man strength and power. True story.

Looking at the subtitles for the video because I'm lazy and don't want to listen to her again:
diycaptions.com/php/start.php?id=aMcjxSThD54

"You're saying" appears 18 times. But there were other variations used.

>Gay ass leaf accent

Nigger he sounds like fucking Kermit the Frog, and the fact you'd misrepresent that makes the rest of your analysis suspect.

Fucking checked my goddamn sides

the man is a true stoic

>my sides

so you're saying that all women should have their tits cut off and be crucified upside down with a stake through their vagina?

so you're saying that all women should be raped and then left in the desert covered in honey?

so you're saying you're pro genocide and hitler was right?

that's a bit of a vast generalisation, don't you think?

Is this Peterson’s big international moment?

He’s had a few in Canada already.

POO

WE WUZ LOBSTERS?

I would have said "Giving people the "right the right to not be offended" is giving them too much power over other individuals because being offended is a choice, you chose to be offended by something - it's by no means obligatory, and you can chose to be offended by ANYTHING and EVERYTHING."

>leaf
so how's her son

SO YOU'RE SAYING WOMEN ARE MONKEYS?

SO YOU'RE SAYING TRANSPEOPLE ARE THE SAME AS MAO WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?

youtube.com/watch?v=YetzM2_SKKY

Loled externally

>that's a bit of a vast generalisation, don't you think?

I liked that she was repeatedly using averages to make a point, but as soon as Peterson started using, not just what was true on average, but overwhelmingly true, she accused him of using generalisations.

Jesus,the leaf "professor" is such a beta.

>When she brings up a generalized topic (gender pay gap)
>So he replies with a generalized answer
>"That's a bit of a generalization isn't it?"
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

These stupid cunts actually want you dispute the gender pay gap with anecdotal evidence like "Well my mum earns more than my dad, so the gender paygap doesn't exist" THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

youtube.com/watch?v=bCJDLrODkiE

Also, 10 Buddha Points to Jordan for keeping Zen Calm.

I particularly liked the part where he went to sip his water while she was going off, but stopped with his face in the glass to say
>yes
when she was was trying to say something outrageous but it was actually correct for once

I want to fuck a lobster.

I can remember when Peterson was an occasional talking head on the Steve Paikin show (which is IMO the best current affairs show anywhere). If you’ve seen Canadian panel / interview shows you know they’re the complete inverse of this rapid-fire UK ‘gotcha’ style. I’m really impressed he dealt with it so well; in fact it was probably that he didn’t know how the game there is usually played that made this turn out so well for him.

RELEVANT
>RELEVANT

Her masculine husband novelist who wrote a book about spices. I shit you not.

Strawmyn, shitlord.

WE WUZ LOBSTARZ AND SHIET

So you're saying all women should be killed? Is that what you just said?

Why can't the top jobs be made easy and women be given these jobs???

Why can't we mandate that 50% of all new companies be created by women? Why wasn't bitcoin created by women? This is clearly sexist, what are you going to do about it?

That was ONE troop of bonobos
That ONE troop of bonobos managed to stick around for a few years before being wiped out and having their territory taken over by another troop of bonobos who weren't complete soyim

This should just be called "so you're saying"

I like spices what's it called user

Got a few infographics with sources/citations for ya. Save them feggit

I love that....
>"but how do we know if it's never been tried before?"
Well go out and try it!
>"b-b-b-b-but the evil man holdin me down"

How does this cunt think the world works?
Does she think lions just go up to Zebras and say "Oi you there, I'm pretty hungry and you're oppressing me by running away so how about you be a good Zebra and let me eat you?"
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT!

The Book of Spice, you absolute faggot

Last one I got I think

My sides performed the fusion dance and then teleported out of this dimension over that line

i hope so. the more people he can break the conditioning of the better.

AYYOOO

SO YOU BE SAYIN

YOU BE SAYIN

DAT U HATE WOMYN N SHIIEEEETTT

When JP says that she's exercising her freedom of speech at risk of offending him, and says "more power to you" it was like watching one of those Vietnam dogfight videos. You can see the missile enter the view of the camera, track clear and straight into the tailpipe of the MiG then the slight fireball at impact. And down she goes in a ball of flames.

"Ha! Gotcha!"

Dumb fucking cunt.

Stronk women want a man who can handle and tame their bullshit. Someone with a strong enough will, enough intelligence, patience, self-respect, honesty plus actually cares about them to make the effort. Its all a big shit test snd yes I think he turned her on emotionally, intellectually, and physically.

His voice is a little too whiney though and the canadian accent is so weak and plaintive.

Then she said the consumers are all men and only buy products created by men. The only thing these people want is to literally force men to give up the companies they created and hand them over to women. That is how insane their arguments are.

>pic
this could be a good meme if she wasn't so ugly, shriveled and disgusting

Did she find him chained to a bed alongside his 12 brothers & sisters ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EywVhPyme1k

>I want to fuck a lobster.
You only get to do that if you can secure a top position in their hierarchy by winning a lobster battle.

>His voice is a little too whiney though and the canadian accent is so weak and plaintive.
Ha! Got ya.

This woman is so stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=2_vDke_nQvU