More americans are waking up

>more americans are waking up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWbG14TvqRc
youtube.com/watch?v=FjCb3-hyb9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, it is 8am here, so I'd imagine

You mean literally or waking up to the evils being committed by the Semite tribe?

>Get back from work
>Americans already waking up

You can see how Sup Forums is noticeably slower when you're asleep.

literally

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things are not as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Americans are truly the cancer of the earth

Top of the morning to ya

good morning fren

Good morning sunshine

well its 7am where i live going to make some coffee

8:05am here.

We're coming...

Goodnight frens

yeah wow

How do you do!? Nice weather huh?

5am here. Woke up early just so I could fuck with you.

stop with the small talk

>Produce wage slaves goyim. Your taxes will be used to allow more worthless shitskins, mudbloods and niggers to sit around all day on welfare while you slave away so Sheckelberg Rosenstein can buy more trust bonds.

Get fucked Neet!

The first thing we need to do deus vult our sacred homeland from the lesser beings. Then we can return to showing humanity how the white man has always - and will always - be superior.

I agree on the working out aspect, though.

Gotte be fit if you chase down apes.

5am in California
only way to avoid hordes of diversity at gym
also there's only 1 squat rack

youtube.com/watch?v=sWbG14TvqRc

>yfw russians are the humans who'll explore the stars of the galaxy

It's great! Great day!

>be American
>wake up
>get shot
>shart in mart

i'll be going to sleep soon because im a neet

Good morning user

Get a home gym retard.
Squat rack.
Bench.
Plates.
Bar.
Set for life.

What's Howdy ?

How do you do? In southern USA English. Howdy y'all!

Ah ok

Of course they are. It's the morning, time to get to work.

Start the day with a song and a smile!

youtube.com/watch?v=FjCb3-hyb9w

I am such untermensch this would never work. My life is pathetic. I've had so many opportunities with women and so many women into me yet I am still a fucking virgin. I had a girl kiss me ask me to be her bf and I responded autistically. Never had a gf, yet had numerous women ask me.