youtu.be/SyXyvvw8ITM (panel3)
>Pres Trump Joint press conf w/Kazak Pres Nazarbayev 1/16/18
youtu.be/8q-vizpEHa4
>Pres Trump meets w/Kazak Pres Nazarbayev 1/16/18
youtu.be/7JTM0n-LMRY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBs5EVrAwNo&index=99&list=PLQZwMOCoXkZ9LV1NIYZuIZ9sbpijg3VaV
youtube.com/watch?v=UJN3OEDutxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtu.be/QwflYHGtZuk
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953973568035086336
gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953979393180950528
poolreports.kinja.com/
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/18/swedish-no-go-zone-police-station-bombed/
westmonster.com/may-capitulates-44-5m-to-french-for-calais-more-child-migrants1/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao5mg11xIk
ballotpedia.org/State_legislative_special_elections,_2018#January_23.2C_2018
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=D9vSFDGpuV4
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-john-kerry-aga-khan-trump-1.4491717
pamelageller.com/2018/01/toronto-fellowship-offices.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

MAGA

I concur

what is he up to

what're you listening to /ptg/?

>just saw a local news segment about a cat that needs to be adopted
>16 years old
>his owner died recently
>he's incredibly friendly and cuddly
Hold me back, because I feel morally obliged to take him in. Being white and having empathy sucks.

checked

>we would have to destroy the new founding myth. Our forefathers locked us in this course.
explain what you mean by this further
>Best case scenario - society here entirely collapses and NA communes keep going.
no, best case scenario is anglo Hitler
>By all means, stay and join the National Front.
fuck off, MI5
>I intend to escape and join the Klan
you're a dishonourable coward
The turks were besieging vienna not too long ago, Europeans win when they fight for their own existence, only decadence and corruption by subversive forces do we fall from grace.
they're just trying to weaken the institution as much as possible and dilute it so the fear of nationalist military coup is thrown out, its just friendly stalinist purges of the armed forces.
>if your army isn't macho how are they supposed to beat anybody
it's not meant to, the police aren't meant to police, the healthcare isn't meant to help people, the fireservice isn't meant to save people, the politicians aren't meant to represent the british people. Everything is corrupted and twisted against us.
>those skinny soy legs

>..the chicken tendies, Donald

youtube.com/watch?v=nBs5EVrAwNo&index=99&list=PLQZwMOCoXkZ9LV1NIYZuIZ9sbpijg3VaV

Quick rundown on fake news awards please?

just take as one last good will to the owner and the cat because 16 is old

AWOO~

youtube.com/watch?v=UJN3OEDutxQ

Right back atcha, slick

fuck that always happens to me.

I just don't want the poor old guy to live out his remaining days in a shelter.

>never blame the victim
yeah fuck off

do it for the poor guy

Crusader stuff. I'm about to go into the garage and do some metal working.
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Kek must see something in you

Go save kott
Do it!

Were they gassed or electrocuted?

youtu.be/QwflYHGtZuk

Hung I believe

I don't know if I could do that, my cat was like 18 and got really skinny and mangy. It was pretty said watching him get that old.

how will joe ever recover?

Have him fight another cat, winner takes all.

SO, I WAS SITTING IN MY BATHTUB THINKING. TWITTER CENSORS RIGHT WING TRUMP SUPPORT ANTI-IMMIGRANT SPEECH...

I THINK TRUMP COULD CRUSH TWITTER BY MOVING TO ANOTHER PLATFORM THAT WOULD NOT BE CENSORED AND START "TWEETING" FROM THERE.

Answer please!

He isn’t leaving Twitter unless they force him off, and they already said they aren’t ever going to do it.

Shoah'd with the power of electrons. This was back in the day when we killed Jewish traitors for their international perfidy, rather than applaud them and give them tens of millions of tax dollars in NGO funding.

@realDonaldTrump: Will be going to Pennsylvania today in order to give my total support to RICK SACCONE, running for Congress in a Special Election (March 13). Rick is a great guy. We need more Republicans to continue our already successful agenda!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953973568035086336

Always nice to see Roy Cohn.
Rest easy Roy, Trump's gonna get those treasonous kikes, and we'll be there to help.

>Rick and Morty rape awareness campaign
At some point you just plain deserve it

Not even a cat would want to spend his later days in some crappy shelter or a hospital, take care of the senior user.

*cough*

Yeah, But Twitter needs to die off they promote BLM and shadow ban conservatives

>gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
It was a blogpost.

>...stop the massive inflow of drugs

CIAniggers are NOT going to be happy about this.

How long until DACA is truly kill?

The Wall is the Wall, faggots!

Thanks m8

who are they?

Can you imagine if modern military men were publicly happy about Jewish traitors being executed? The military would hunt them down, dox them, then run a 24/7 smear campaign demanding their commissions be terminated and shit, just like they tried to ride down all those Marine Scout Snipers for the 'SS' flag in Afghanistan.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953979393180950528
Mexico confirmed shithole.

Fighterz beta gameplay.

>"We're really trying to get a DACA deal together, but we don't really know what Trump wants"
>"I want a wall"
>"Come on, Trump. Gives us a sign, a clue, anything!"
>"The wall"
>"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM US!?"

Public Pool is back but it's under a different URL now:

poolreports.kinja.com/

Someone mention this to TrumpOP if she stops in today sometime

S

Why does he still cares about fulfilling his campaign promises? Other politicians just don't care until the next election cycle

/sg/ IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

It's already dead, as time passes, more people will get dropped out of it due to a difference in signatures date into the project all of them aren't dealt with at the same time.
I think the end of expiration date goes through next year.

Rick wouldn't give a fuck about all that.

This guy with the picture and now just saying cough
fucking hilarious

Remember, Soviet leadership was 98% jews, so they weren't giving shit to Russia, they were giving it to their kin

it pisses me off that they are pretending to no understand trump
he was pretty damn clear in that televised meeting that he wanted 3 things to go with daca protection
wall
no lottery
no chain

They got rid of title IX

don't worry they will all be dead in a few years

e-verify and RAISE act, it's 5 things.

never forgot

Hello Sven.

I have a question for all /ptg/ veterans

How long has Finnshill been active in /ptg/ ? I'm curious if he predicted that Handel and Gianforte and Trump (if he goes back that far) would lose like he predicted that Moore would lose, and is latching on to his one correct prediction

Ok den

They have to pretend.
If they give him any one of those 3 things their future power is decreased SEVERELY.
Not to mention their base will REEEEE at them.

We practically razed the world to stop the Axis. In doing so we took our new founding myth - the Holocaust. Until a cataclysmic event occurs our will to live will not re-emerge.

You don't see how far our ethnic cleansing has came? Or how little people actually care? Peopke still cling to cultural marxism.

Best case as in best prognosis, not what I wish for.

>save muh country
>but don't join a group who want to
What are you going to do? Join the Conservatives and try to change it? Monday Club is gone mate.

>follow the logical course of action for the 14 words
> get called a coward

Sure, our race will be dead, but at keast i get to die on my clay - right?

Good morning you degenerates! It's currently 10 degrees right now. The new tweets from the Don were pretty great, but Hans of Huezil will be insulted that his country wasn't named #1 most dangerous. Also news.
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/18/swedish-no-go-zone-police-station-bombed/
westmonster.com/may-capitulates-44-5m-to-french-for-calais-more-child-migrants1/
Swedes and Bongs BTFO.

They used to kill blacks who raped white women too.
I have an old Belgian newspaper article from the 1950s on my wall announcing the execution of the first four negroes of the Martinsville Seven.
I found it in an Eva Braun cookie tin that I bought at a fleamarket.

Good morning fellow shit holers! How do you do?

Because he's not a politician, ya poo-litician
I thought he meant he doesn't know what Trump wants as far as what to grant DACA recipients, amnesty being off the table. I might be wrong though

What's actually ridiculous is that there's Republicans shilling for DACA when they gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from it. The GOP is 100% controlled opposition.

With the Republican majority they should have simply mandated the end to DACA, the Wall, RAISE Act, and told Democrats to fuck a duck. There's no need for negotiations at all. At least, there shouldn't be. But the GOP is controlled OP.

Who cares about Shianiggers?

He's been here since before the election. And yes, he did predict that Handel would lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao5mg11xIk

>Eva Braun cookie tin
I miss Old Europe. Such cheeky banter

Kinda disappointing desu. Probably got nerfed by the lawyers.

Trump's mentor prosecuted these filthy commie (((Rats))) and (((They))) to this day try to make it like they were unjustly framed when the evidence witness testimony say otherwise

holy shit what a faggot

I wonder what motivates him to stick around for so long. Doesn't he masquerade as being on our side?

This guy is a Swede who's always trying to start shit between /ptg/ and /sg/. Be sure to ignore him

He's been trying to blackpill here for around 27 months now

>there's Republicans shilling for DACA when they gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from it. The GOP is 100% controlled opposition.
Because that's what the (((chamber of commerce))) wants. They want the cheap labor.

While Trump is alerting people to the March 13 special election, don't forget that there is a special election on Tuesday, January 23rd for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives 35th District. Don't forget to vote!

ballotpedia.org/State_legislative_special_elections,_2018#January_23.2C_2018

REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/

To all anons living in PA, spread the word! Tell your friends, tell you family! Get them to go out and vote!

youtube.com/watch?v=D9vSFDGpuV4

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-john-kerry-aga-khan-trump-1.4491717
>Trudeau, John Kerry discussed incoming U.S. administration during Aga Khan trip
Why is John Kerry doing this?

Julius & Ethel Rosenberg, husband and wife kike spies

He's a 31 year old virgin who gets turned down by sluts on Tinder. This is all he has in his life

>Doesn't he masquerade as being on our side?
Yes, all the time, even asks for advice with girls.

He is the one that accidentally typed something in the wrong text box that was supposed to go to his shill masters, something like...
>yeah, I'm having to say some stuff about her too (clinton) so they won't catch on

Then he asked how to delete posts, then he said it was somebody else on his ip, it was hilarious

In olden days, a transgender racemixed toddler
Was looked on as something shocking.
But now, God knows,
Anything goes.

Jews that jewed America, got caught and lost. They sold nuclear secrets to commies.

If someone has that, please post it. I missed that shit

>(((They))) to this day try to make it like they were unjustly framed
Yeah, of course (((they))) are going to say that. They get eternally butthurt whenever a Gentile strikes a Chosen. That's why the IDF turns into a blubbering mess when some farmer scores an ATGM hit on a Memekava tank, and why they gave medals to the Jewish agents who were killed while trying to kill Americans and British in Egypt (Lavon Affair). They have an extremely racial supremacist ideology and nothing gives them the atomic anus like people they consider "subhuman" putting them in their place for their crimes.

pamelageller.com/2018/01/toronto-fellowship-offices.html/
>Toronto: Muslim-only youth fellowship program begins in city government offices
Canada, do you feel alright?

OHH SHIT GUYS /sg/ IS CALLING FOR A RAID ON /ptg/ WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST THESE HADJI SANDNIGGERS!!

They want demographic replacement. Just like the EU. The EU hides behind the facade of trade while trying to dump hundreds of millions of brown people in Europe who will contribute nothing to the economy.