Rape in Sweden: is it really a thing

Rapes increased in Sweden 10% in the year 2017, compared to the year 2016.
Rapes also increased in 2016 compared to year 2015. Increase was 13%.

There was 7230 rapes in Sweden in 2017.
Sweden has roughly 10 million people.
Rapes are actualy rapes and dont include the lesser crime of sexual harassment.

There was 10 800 cases of sexual harassment in the year 2017. In total, various sexual crimes were being done in Sweden 19 360 cases in 2017.

These are only reported crimes. It is said that many women never report these crimes.

source: BRÅ of official statistic of Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/download/18.62fc8fb415c2ea1069325d5c/1499425901018/Sammanfattning_anmalda_prel_halvar_2017.pdf
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v4.pdf
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/extra-pengar-ska-hjalpa-polisen-losa-hatbrotten
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And all of them are committed by Arab immigrants, which the women whom got raped wanted so dearly to come here.

Those poor arabs are horney. give them a break...

bra.se/download/18.62fc8fb415c2ea1069325d5c/1499425901018/Sammanfattning_anmalda_prel_halvar_2017.pdf

Isn't the definition of rape quite broad in Sweden?

only if you're white

The more interesting stats is that between 2012-2017, 95,6% of all convicted men for assault rape were non-Europeans. 90% of all convicted for gang rape were non-Europeans and 84% of all convicted for aggrevated rape were non-Europeans.

Sauce?

How can you still manage to care? I'd be past the moral horizon by now I think.

oh no who would've ever guessed
but don't worry.
they're #notyourwomen
or whatever that retarded tag was. they brought this upon themselves. they deserve everything coming to, or in, them.

Kek. The one in the middle is old. She must be 40, standing next to a bunch of young, hot women.

at least 3 of them look quite Finnish

It's in Swedish.
>pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v4.pdf

They went through every conviction from 2012-2017 in the public records. Interesting enough after it came out there have been major motions in politics to ban "ordinary citizen" to access these and now only politicians and "journalists" will be able to. I guess the powers at be will decide who is deemed a journalist and who is not.
>How can you still manage to care?
I can't

well somehow only those journalists are seemingly allowed to operate who praise the multiculturalism

Wrong. Stupid right wingers lie and inflate numbers or make up crimes to make it look like Muslims are rapists.
In Sweden, the government has redefined rape to include no penetration attacks.
Sweden is a very safe place. According to UN studies, Swedes are among the happiest people on Earth. Muslims do commit a bit of sexually motivated attacks, but that is mostly because Right Wingers treat them like animals and force them to violence. Swedish parents also force their daughters to report their lovers as rapists rather than face that daughter slept with a Muslim.

>there have been major motions in politics to ban "ordinary citizen" to access these and now only politicians and "journalists" will be able to
Somewhat related, wanted to post it atleast once before deleting

Because our politicians pretend that the wrinkly and gray haired men are children, they get put in the same homes as real refugee children/teens. As a result, gay gang rapes have exploded in the crime statistics. I wonder what the statistics will look like when more of these men get put in school with actual children. How many young white boys will get their assholes culturally enriched in the next few years?

Swedish are the definition of arab rapebabies lmaooooooooooo

>to make it look like Muslims are rapists
Are you saying that they aren't overly represented in it?

Sweden you set the example of what not to do. And as your society crumbles it will be a warning to others. Sweden our sacrificial lamb

Only nobody is paying attention. Germany, France and the UK are next.

>those beauties
I want them to pee all over me

This is obvious bait but to think there are people out there that actually defend this shit with this kind of mental gymnastics is crazy.

>Are you saying that they aren't overly represented in it?
Only because of racist laws. Most of them come from a different culture and need time to understand Sweden culture. Its similar to a European traveling to Asia and taking time to understand their culture. Only difference is right wingers in Sweden lie or force them into bad situations. For example, trying to force a gay parade into a Muslim ghetto so they can rile up some Muslims into attacking them and using it in their propaganda.

We call the arabs "blattar", another word for cockroach. They have started embracing the term as well and use it among themselves.

I wish we had weighted medicine balls at our gym. Fucking privileged scum.

"racist laws"

Of course not, are you retarded? Ever seen an Arab?

Thanks, will check it out

>racist laws
>Most of them
All of them*
>come from a different culture and need time to understand Sweden culture
So this is a lefit excuse for teh massive rape, murder and general crime spike. Got it.
>Its similar to a European traveling to Asia and taking time to understand their culture
Yeah, you are full of shit.
>right wingers in Sweden
Are not even that right wing, and also they have little to no power there. So don't even try to bullshit me here.

>implying the rape stats are not already the same in those countries

i've only had a small amount of suicides in my town this year, rape cases seems quite rare at most once a year, in my hometown.
Saw a cop today, it's really rare people took picture of him. i work a minute or two away from the police station.

i wouldn't be surprised if Brå tries to make rape cases look better or worse. there where a bunch of shady statistics on a forum maybe 10 years ago.
I fail to understand the whole "rape doesn't have anything to do with race, its white males that rapes" thing

If you mix hot blond women in with predatory 3rd world muslims, within a 'progressive' society that doesn't believe in punishing criminals..... what do you expect ? it's the perfect recipe for such an outcome.

rape skyrockets because all them white wimin are racemixing whores.

>...
You say this, but then
>All of them*
Typical of a right winger. If your statement is correct then that means baby Muslims are raping, women muslims are raping, elderly muslims are raping, etc. Which is a straight up incorrect. If your logic is correct then Muslim countries should have higher rape stats, but they don't because the right lies. Western shows show women wanting sex and are horny, some Muslim men don't understand consent and think the women are into it. Which leads to some cases which are then used by the right as propaganda.
Sweden is a happier place than your country. Ask anyone if they had to live in Sweden pr Latvia, which would they choose. Sweden would be picked 100%.

>feminist government
>rape increases

There's good news though. The Swedish police is given more and more money to combat hate crimes.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/extra-pengar-ska-hjalpa-polisen-losa-hatbrotten

If a muslim rape the property of another muslime, he get killed and his whole family with him.
So they dont do shit, cause they know they dont live long after.
In Sweden they got what?
A comfortable warm place with food and free time, or a little work

I hope they will especially raid houses of such person who post on internet texts with anti immigration message

which translates to: jailing old people for hating on the cult of peace

At least the feminist movement is about to die out there. It's impossible to be feminist /pro women and also pro Muslim immigration. One will have to kill the other since they can't coexist. Idk who's side to even be on in this situation. I should be on feminist side since I don't want to be raped but they're all a bunch of cunts so I guess the only option is to stat stockpiling weapons.

I will rape you Schlomo and you will like it

We are on a slippery slope. So long as Princess Jasmine holds office it will only get worse.

From my Swedish associated, it seems like sweden is like Norway. It is peacefull.

Why do they have nutella shirts.

yes swedish woman likes getting raped v ery hard and brutal

Are you actually defending Muslims, who are oppressing women in the middle east, who are coming here into the west -mostly adult men, who are fully delevoped and their beliefs wont certainly change?

The fuck is wrong with you? Defending ppl with barbaric morals just because theyre different? I was raised by the motto "live and let live" but why should i accept and/or defend ppl who are raping, harassing and oppressing women?

And i'm meaning REAL rape and oppression, not this broader definition we have today like fucking "manspreading" or "i changed my mind and regret that i slept with you" raping

Du låter ju helt jävla efterbliven.
7/10, fick mig att svara.

>Implying logic applies to feminists
They will continue being feminist until the day they die.

>Most of them come from a different culture and need time to understand Sweden culture
So wouldn't it be better to make it a priority to not import ppl from countries in which they "need time to adjust' ?