What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?
If he loved Yui enough to sacrifice literally every human life in existence, in addition to screwing over SEELE, NERV, his own son, and Rei just to be with her again, why did he feel the need to fuck Ritsuko (and her fucking mother)?

He was the one truly evil person in the series. He was emotionally damaged like basically everyone else but to a much lesser extent (whaaaa only Yui truly loves me boo hoo) and just exploited the people around him to achieve his very self-centered goal.

He's basically a future Shinji who never learned to overcome his problems with relationships. He relied solely on Yui for love, but never learned to love himself. Thus after she disappeared, he dedicated everything toward reuniting with her. He couldn't even love his own son, because he was afraid of growing close to anyone else and losing them again. So he just uses Shinji as a tool to get back to the only person who ever made him happy.

They explain this in pretty good detail.

He needed their Ritsuko and her mother for their intellects. He was only using them

>why did he feel the need to fuck Ritsuko (and her fucking mother)?
Because they were tools for him and fucking them was a good way to get them to be loyal to him considering they both were in love for him. Are you retarded or did you just watch everything at x2 speed?

Oh wow your just now realizing animu is retarded shit? Why tf have mods not banned non-hentai cartoons from Sup Forums yet??

He needed the ritsuko family to be loyal to him. He knew they had the hots for him. He fucked'em not for pleasure but to keep his plans working

The Ritsuko thing is a major plot point in the last few episodes of the series, you just weren't paying attention.

He has a good design
Gives off Zephiel vibes
I like him

It was Yui that turned him into what he was. She could be considered the real villain, although I think what she did took tremendous insight and sacrifice.

I mean, literally sacrificing all of humanity to jump into an ayy lmao and float for trillions of years in absolute nothingness, for reasons.

truly the best keikaku that ever doori'd

Yui was never his only motivation, he was deep into the conspiracy while she was still around. He approached her in the first place to get in on it.

Fuck, he always had that face in that one episode toward the end while they were explaining things a bit. The smirk + lowered brows. It looks so incredibly untrustworthy which is why I love it, because it's so fitting for him

Finished EoE.
I uhh... hope I'll get it at some point but right now I feel conflicted, I guess at Asuka's last words?
The shit takes time to settle, right?

how tf did he not know yui was gonna end up as unit-01's soul or whatever anyway

Depending on the person that unsettled feeling lingers for a week or more

It's great
Never got that from a film before

not really sure what to feel desu
but I'm glad I watched it I think.

I also can't decide if Shinji is the most relatable character I've ever seen or I dunno.

It was the first, but they did believe at the time they'd already succeeded in something similar. Ritsuko wasn't lying when she said evangelion programming was based on Magi's personality transplant OS, it's not coincidence Naoko was developing that technology under the same project. The plan was submerge Yui in the core, she'd be copied, then they'd lift her back out as okay as Naoko had been.

I think I need to go to bed and mull this over

Embrace the ambiguity user

no
not right now. I'll make a thread about it tomorrow and hopefully understand it better before shitposting takes over.

judging by the last few eva threads you have maybe 150 posts max before it tanks

good luck

Asuka got to see shinjis memories, so she knows about the jerk off stuff, and called it disgusting.

I find MUCH more interesting, though, that her first instinctive move towards to the man who is killing her after she just woke up and is confused is to show him one just bit of caress.