youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't make me use this, faggot

*cums*

Step it up senpai

Excuse me

*teleports behind you*

Here's your (Yu)

(You) feel tired. (You) should go to bed.

MUJIHI NA

"Let's not do that right now."

>debilitate
>heat riser
>charge
>hassou tobi
Your move.

>debilitate
Dekunda
>heat riser
Dekaja
>charge
Tetrakarn
>hassou tobi
If you aren't dead you should be close. Megidolaon

Oh hey, it's worst Persona protagonist.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM

Nulled as I'm also using Yoshitsune.

Sorry, bro. I used Diarahan. :^)

Enemies should be banned from using that.

Sit on his lap.

*throws a cat at him*

Im sorry I didn't notice you because of new hotness. Why don't you and your saved by the bell kiddy gang go dance for charity or some gay shit

After beating Persona 3 just started Persona 4.

It's already clear to me that Chie Satonaka is the best girl.

It's okay to be wrong early since best girl takes awhile to join.

>implying Persona series doesn't start at 4

That's not Door-kun

>Persona awakens in someone else dungeon
>reason is MUH YUKIKO
>SL is about MUH PROTECT PEOPLE
>Literally no struggles unlike the rest of the cast

Shit girl desu

Never looked at it that way. I guess, in comparison to the other girls, she's the only one I give a shit about after the game's over. Couldn't care less about autistic Naoto, or bland Yukiko, or Rise "my only good trait is my VA" Kujikawa

When you take a step back to think about it, unless you're a waifufag, none of these girls are that good prior to P5

I actually retract my statement. I never played P2, and hear Maya's good, so I'll at least give her the benefit of the doubt

To be fair it's not like the rest of the cast had real struggles.

>waaaah I don't want to run my inn when no one was forcing me
>waaa I don't like being called a faggot
>waaaaah Im a slut
>waaaaah the big mean adults don't like it when I tell them how to do their jobs

She is best girl

Chie is still better than Yukiko

Yukiko has more depth and makes a better girl for the MC. Actually only Rise and Yukiko are good girls for the Yu. If you ship him with Chie or Naoto you should kys

Futaba is the best girl. Literally saved Joker's ass every time.

You mean pulled answers out of her ass every time?
Every time the plot needed to move forward, here's genius girl with her Deus Ex Machina answer. It's not even practical, it's just 'well I'm a super hacker so I did it.'

You mean the mary sue solves problems by her own? That's Makoto.

Makoto logically comes up with plans that are executable. Futaba just goes 'well, I'm a hacker, so I can do anything and everything. No I'm not going to explain how, I just did it.'

Your game isn't as good as the one before or after it

She's not. P2 is the hipster black sheep of the Persona series, to be quite honest. It's like the difference between Final Fantasy 1 and 2. Except with P2, people get to meme about "le hitler enemy", so they'll be sure to try and push P2 through as "best" story.

Looking cool, Joker!

Every le ebin hacker character is like that

What she doesn't isn't even that far-fetched for most instances. The biggest crime of it all is the idea that nobody else in Japan/The world knows enough about computers to stop her.

What? She did explain to you how she executed her plans when Joker got interrogated. Remember how she hacked Akechi's phone and installed a bug causing the metaworld to be materialized? Futaba is the only one who can do that master plan.

Don't mind me, just posting best girl

Shiki was my early game go-to persona, but Mithra and Seth were my mid game personas.

except she was being forced to run the inn. It's expected of her as the heir so she would be forced to do it

I hate to reveal that I'm a new fag, but what do the () mean?

(((no)))

>not Jack Frost or even any Jack-demon

Freikugel

Posting best P4

Where is Akari?

>Lunge

Lunge?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

*Position Hack*

>>Persona awakens in someone else dungeon

That's a good thing, P5 is an example of why every party member shouldn't be introduced through a dungeon. You don't even get the fucking navigator until you're like ~75% through the game and then Haru comes in so late that she's underdeveloped as fuck.

>he's underdeveloped as fuck.
So like Naoto?

>Best girl
>Can't even hold her hand because she blocks physical

GG retard

THERE ARE THREE ENEMIES

Oh this thread is still alive. Here's some DeSu2.

Didn't like the mechanics and the grinding in SRPG mode is fucking terrible with the large maps.

Infinity
Armageddon

When does this happen?

Wednesday, Secret Garden event.

Nigga there's a fucking timestamp right there.