Sup Forums getting full shilled

Why are the leftists shitting the bed trying to raid this godforsaken board?

Up

>He doesn't eat pussy as a form of aryan goddess worship
Why so subversive?

>letting a succubus drain your essence
Unlike you i have fearsome wizard powers.

They're mostly talking to themselves in their own bait threads. I love that they spend their time here...which means they're not 'over there'.

Containment board for shills?

But if you eat pussy till the female climaxes/completes you get their energy as long as you don't cum silly

why are you stating the obvious instead of making quality threads?

Up

CIA docs are out. plus half of democrats are going to jail soon, for sick criminal activity and billions of dollars defrauded

Here have some quality btfo

Because most leftist are bandwagon niggers, traps, and faggots who have come to the conclusion that shitting up the board will alter the ideology here. In the same sense, those leftist think "REEING" in public will make a difference.

>he wants throat cancer

>he is missing out

I really have no idea, we are a board of peace.

Wow, that's some next level brap posting

>on cancer

because they think we are just like them but "right wing" when Sup Forums is really just place for people to discuss Uzbekistani shadow puppets.

HAHHAA YOU GUYS ARE JUST LIKE LEFTISTS OR NEOLIBERALS

YOU FUCKING ASSUME ANYONE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION IS A SHILL OR JEW

JUST LIKE THEY THINK EVERYONE WHO OPPOSES THEM IS A LITERAL NAZI, RACIST, OR PUTIN PUPPET

FACE IT POl. YOU HAVE BECOME WHAT YOU HATED. THIS IS WHY YOU HATE WAHHABIST SO MUCH! THEY REMIND YOU OF YOUR OWN RADICAL DOGMAS! WITH ALL THE JEW HATING AND GAY BASHING AND DEGENERACY BULSHIT! JUST ADMIT IT POL YOU SHOULD FUCKING MOVE TO SAUDI!

BONUS POINTS FOR SUBMISSIVE VIRGIN WAIFU!?! ISNT THAT EVERY NECKBEARD'S DREAM?!?!?!?!

>thinks my throat has cancer
k

ok jew

>YOU FUCKING ASSUME ANYONE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION IS A SHILL OR JEW

Because we know for a fact there are paid shills here and /leftpol/ "raiding"

lmao stay mad snowflake.