Grand Blue

Everyone was wrong. Otoya is actually asking because he/she wants to either hoist Busujima off on Kitahara so that she stops pursuing him/her, or because he/she actually wants to set Busujima and Iori up because they are so perfect for one another.

Aina's despair is the sweetest wine.

I dunno, I really want Iori to start to realize what he did to her and take responsibility for seducing a young maiden's heart. I bet her hymen is still intact, unlike Chisa's.

Stop deluding yourself, user.
Chisa is endgame.

tlnote Busu means ugly

fuck you, scum deserve each other so he should get with busujima

That's only speculation. Chisa might end up losing to any number of girls. And remember BakaTest? Nanaka is the closest to the pink-haired girl who won that LN.

Kouhei is endgame screencap this

I feel like that's true. They'll become best friends and will remain virgins through college. Or, Kouhei will win Aina. Remember, she hit on him long before falling for Iori.

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Horrible autist. Every girl is better than her, except maybe Cakey.

She's got autistic traits, but she's more just an S who likes to torment Iori. She'd be a bad tsundere if she wasn't all autistic and cute about the ocean.

Azusa best girl, she needs some embarrasing moments with Iori so Iori can break down the onee-san barrier that prevents them from becoming a couple in her eyes.

Azusa is great but why the fuck would you want her to get together with Iori. There's no way they'd get a good story out of it, and their chemistry is good because there's no romance involved. Ditto on Sakurako who quickly became my favourite character but only functions as a bro with a cunt.

Can't we like girls without wanting them together with the MC?

As Shiori puts it: Iori can't handle Azusa.
End game is Nanako.

We don't know enough about Azusa to know what a romance would be like between the two of them. The good story would be how Azusa and Iori overcome their weaknesses together, or how they're torn apart by them, like Iori's tendency to jump between stupid and cool and worming his way into women's hearts instead of being Azusa's man, and Azusa's fear of losing her friends if she commits to any one thing.

That would be fine too.

>There's actually someone who thinks chisa isn't best girl.

Never went full shit taste user.

She's only best girl because she gets forced into all kinds of moments with Iori where all the other girls get cockblocked.

Does Iori see Chisa as a sister, the same way he sees Nanako as a sister?

He sees her as his love interest

Not even.

>she gets forced into all kinds of moments with Iori

She's the only girl that actively spends time with him besides road trips like Cakey. The seniors are usually off doing their own thing. Coworker-chan will get just as many moments as Chisa has only because Cakey doesn't TRY to hang with Iori.

Is it wrong that I found Kouhei to be the best part of this chapter?

I feel like you guys have failed to consider one other option.
Otoya is a tranny.

Isshiki Iroha with breasts.

Cakey tries to hang out but every time Iorin ignores her because he thinks of her as just a cakey and doesn't realize how she feels about him. They hang out a lot, it's just that nothing happens.

Iroha has breasts, she just isn't a titty monster like Yui.

Hiyama Chinatsu but all grown up.

The problem is, Cakey isn't thinking outside the box.
What she needs to do is
1. Spike Iori's drink
2. Utilize elecroejaculation to get Iori's sperm
3. Inseminate herself using said sperm
4. Convince him they had consensual drunk sex and that they need to get married so the child doesn't turn into a bastard.

Iroha canonically has the smallest breasts of all the main love interests.

Actually, Busu reminds me of Naru a lot.

She is bigger than Yukino, unless you want to make a joke about how Yukino has no breasts.

Of course not.
Kouhei is grade A comedy material.

Too bad Iori killed him and then casually wiped the blood off his hands. Rest in RIP, Kouhei.

Yandere pls.

The joke is Yukino's not a love interest you dummy.

Kouhei will win the Kanakobowl.

There is no real indication that Cakey tries to visit Iori outside of club activities.

Iori doesn't see anyone as a love interest, kind of ironic since he is always going off to flirt.

Well, duh.

Watching Cakey going full damage control is hilarious though.

Go to bed Nanaka with me.

Azusa is the best girl

How can others compete?

Thats not Rarako

>I will never be sexfriends with Azusa

It's like 60% chance endgame is Chisa, 30% chance it's Aina, and 10% chance that there's no endgame at all and the series just ends with everyone partying naked. So yeah, probably Chisa

>You will never be friends with Azusa

>You will never be Azusa

I don't want this to turn into a romance focused series any more than it is. I really like their relationship a lot as it is, they feel like real friends, it would be kind of strange now if the author started to make it romantic. That being said they absolutely do suit each other and would make a great couple. She's also best girl.

More like 60% chance it ends with drunken naked partying.

I don't think naked partying should be mutually exclusive.

>MC will never be sexfriends with Azusa