Vegas shooting and Turpin family connected

Uh.....guys
----------------------
Why is the same exact found seen in the driveway of both the Vegas shooting suspect and that fucking weirdo family (Turpins) who had all their 13 kids chained up in the basement?
-----------------------------------------------
Both men worked for spooky government agencies. What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On??

fuck

Keep digging, Northrop is the key

Because car manufacturers only make 1 of each model and colour of car right?

Are you on about the van? Do you know how often google photographs houses? These pictures could have been taken months or even years apart.

Those aren’t even the same van. Look at the windows

slight difference in the left van has an antennae above the drivers seat

Or one of them in silver and one is white. Or one is a passenger van and one is a cargo van

Could be the company has a fleet of similar vans.

We're seeing opposite sides of the van. I'm not sure about the model but they could have asymmetrical windows.

They're both the same shade of grey.

Get your eyes tested mate. Seriously.

I’ve never seen a van that had a window for on the sliding door and the back and none on the other side

One of them is gray one of them is white. That’s just free healthcare in the UK I guess.

No, they're actually both the same shade of grey. Also
>implying I use the shitty NHS instead of walking-off all my injuries
t. someone who has two working eyes

>working eyes
>”cute pic”
W/e mohammad

Oh shit my eyes must be really bad, I didn't see anyone write anything about a cute pic. What is this sorcery?

Or it just went over your head.

Probably not. Nothing gets past me. The vans are both grey anyway lad. Just thought I'd let you know.

lol why does the news keep shilling the idea that the kids were siblings? is there any evidence they're actually all biologically related to each other, or even to the "parents"?

the house on the left pic isn't Paddocks at all

When you guess there's one post by this ID, and there's only one post by this ID.

>didn’t pick up on the fact I was insulting his taste in women
>still can’t into color

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM

The van on the left has no side windows.

You're wasting your time. Even if you proved it was a different van, the fact that they look similar is somehow significant to these autistic retards.
See

Ya’ll niggas is crazaay! Lol

>Why is the same exact found seen in the driveway

I'm going to assume you meant to type van there. And to answer that, it's probably because it's a common vehicle, you fucking drooling retard.

fucking idiots. everyone knows that CIA and FBI operatives can choose a "cloaked: retirement, espeically if they were in deep. the CIA fakes a crime (like this family) the guy "goes to jail" take soff the wig and lives on the sleeper island of hawaii

also, the mandalay bay shooting - the prince paid $2B to the CIA director in order to shoot Muricans like fish in a barrel, it was arranged pay to play senario. he wanted to hunt white meat, there are few trills left when you have all the wealth in the earth

Hahah you’re either under 18 or a moron.

My taste in women? How would you know what my taste in women is like?

Great thread

It's the same van
Don't car dealers offer discounts to companies who buy a vehicle in bulk
So it would make sense that they would have the same cars