White Hate thread

Why not? Let's Go. List 3 things you hate about whites.

>Eat shitty bland food like for barn animals
>They smell like decade old sweaty socks
>Cheat you out of everything like Jews if you trust them

Reveal flag

>value human life over profit
>don't spend money frivolously
>read contracts before signing
>stay moderately healthy

>value human life over profit
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Show us your flag, subhuman.

They aren't doing that for profit. Just for lulz

>don't spend money frivolously
>stay moderately healthy

you amerimutts are funny all right

Don't have genetic disorders from generations of biblically encouraged inbreeding

>implying niggers don't get fat like that or worse

even worse. Just proves that whites truly are a disease on the earth. They kill people for fun

No & your the subhuman, buckrat

Probably a crispy Mick

Black people aren't exactly "human" though.

>Because the only whites are American
I kek'd

Neither are whites. Looks like the two of you have something in common

That's the Anglos. Yes, they are cunts. Pretty unanimous they are weak, demented genes from feudalism and kikery.

I too share a hatred for a race I wasn’t born to be. Such sour grapes...

>n-not all white people

el perro tristino

White people are intelligent though. They are able to speak words, solve math problems and even fly to the moon. Surely these things can't be said of the sub-species called "Niggers".

Well the Jewish whites don't. We count.

>they are cucks
>they kneel before their women
>they are natural commies

Maybe in the past. But not now. Eurogroids are probably the most dumbest, autistic filth the world has ever seen.

whoops, meant for

Show us your flag you fucking giant pussy.

>show flag so that we can make u mad waaaah

lol impotent buckrat RAGE

I agree. Show flag or no more (you)'s.

SHOW US YOUR FLAG YOU MASSIVE VAGINA

Yes, so why do all the brown and black skinned people wish to move to white countries?

Why do they also model their own countries on white ones?

I wish all brown and blacks avoided us and had your opinion. Sadly, that's not the case.

>are the only ones dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot in their own countries and act like they're morally superior
>conquered almost the entire world and still somehow managed to lose it all
>are shown to be above everybody else but are still shown as the weakest people on the planet

They're living juxtapositions and contradictions.

Sounds like you want an ethnostate. So do we, now fuck off and plan where you are taking that street shit in the morning. Flag or its just another sour, ugly and dumb Pajeet.

But their home countries have been destroyed by White colonization user. Don't you know history.

>anti-white thread on Sup Forums
kekekekekek
>in all fields

White people destroyed each other's countries, in addition to Vietnam and Japan.

They all came back just fine.

Go back to Niger, Tito

>destroyed
Most of arfrica was in the fucking Stone Age before whites came, you failed abortion.

No you have it all wrong. White people only start wars to enlist minorities to be infantry and then have them fight honorably in battle.

fuck white "people", we hate you

t. asian

Sage

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS

50,000 still have genetic mutation from agent orange in Vietnam. They are sweet, though

>Says he hates white people
That means you're either a nigger, a chink, a spic, a feminist, or all 4. The white race is superior in every way. Name me one way niggers and spics are better. You can't. Nigger country got fucking destroyed by white people.
hate us all you want but you're still a excuse of a human being, and a wrong one at that.

Do whites actually have a smell?

Is that why chinks use white people in their beauty ads so much?
lmao

Obvious truth that you never hear

>They smell like decade old sweaty socks
Pretty sure that's just sweaty feet, not overall body odour.

And you thought that the catalonian flag would somehow convince people that you live there? Get lost, subhuman.

I hear we smell like dairy. Thank god I'm soy boy

We smell like soap.

La creatura...

Because you have money and cool stuff. Bend Over. Nothin personal, rules of nature's colonization.

I wish whites avoided us too (or were dead) but left all their cool stuff behind. Good to know we share the same sentiment

Go home. Our traintracks are good enough.