Women’s bodies get ruined after pregn-

She looks plastic as shit. Also, it does depend on genetics as much as it depends on gurls willpower and ability to process basic logic.

Obviously they don't. That's just another kike lie to prevent women from having children. Fact is that having children make women more attractive as long as they don't use the pregnancy as an excuse to live like lazy shits.

What ruin their looks though is excessive makeup, drinking and having multiple sexual partners.

Her cunt is now the Lincoln tunnel at 4AM.

her neck is too thin
her jaw looks disgusting
her tits look fake

yeah it's their fucking fanny. are you too thick to know that's where the baby comes from? did you think they sneeze them out user? fucking hell.

Women bodies ruined after 30 anyway.
And it is universally confirmed that not having children ruins women minds much much harder.

She lost both of her arms it would appear. That is a pretty bad thing to have happen to your body senpai.

Q: What does a woman that's had kids and a car that's been wrecked have in common

A: Theyre never the same

*women love this joke

who said Americans have no humor.
you sir made me laugh out loud on one of my worst days. thank you i feel much better now

MAGA

Of course not, user. It just so happens that many women use "I had a kid" as an excuse to not have to care. It's an excuse to be gross. Unrelated: One of the hottest experiences I've ever had was fucking preggo chick. It doesn't ruin the body at all.

Cool digits.

>Women bodies ruined after 30 anyway.
says the russian

Nah. Vaginal muscles are looser after birth but then come back to normal. It's what they evolved to do. Some woman get even tighter after first birth, because to quicken the recovery they train kegels really hard.

While pussy is pretty much ruined after birth after a year it's not gonna be much different then before.

On the other hand, If a woman does not care about her body after baby is born, I doubt she would care about the tightness of her vagina.

Checked

Women's bodies (particularly their breasts) aren't fully developed until they have a pregnancy.

When roasties say their bodies would be "ruined" by pregnancy, they mean they could no longer pretend that they're a 19 year old virgin.
Age will do that anyway, so you might as well get a kid out of the deal.

Additionally, some of the modern practices around childbirth do more damage to the body than older practices births.
Women are less likely to die, but more likely to wind up tearing their vagina into their asshole, due to the position we have women give birth in.
Add in the fact that modern sedentary lifestyles are not conducive to losing pregnancy weight, and you have women who wind up looking and feeling much different after their first pregnancy.

The medical field is continually improving their practices to give women the safest, least damaging pregnancies we can, and a little effort after childbirth can get a mother close to the level of fitness they were at before they had a kid.
Besides, she should be married when she has a kid, so it's not like she need to sell herself to Chad anymore.

If women just get into the best shape they can for their husband, and make sure he does the same, then the new family can have a happy and fulfilling home life.

yes, having your stomach stretched out by babies improves their looks, but getting fucked by a few cocks makes them uglier.
Why are gen z reactionaries so fucking retarded

this guy gets it

Idk man

Why do women ruin themselves with that ugly fucking harstyle
just make a halfassed ponytail instead if it needs to be practical, no need to turn yourself into one of the flintstones

nasty fake tits

When will people stop treating their infants like accessories?

checked and truthed
mommies can recover with simple diet and exercise, and tiddies/hips get naturally better
OP's pic it's a terrible example

I know a lot of women that got hotter after having kids. Most women are lazy so they get fat and never lose the baby the baby weight. After my wife was bred by her bull she really filled out nice ;)

I bet her vagina looks like it's under as much stress as her hairline is with that hairstyle.

>women are capable of exercising and taking care of their bodies after pregnancy

Oh shit, who would have thought. You imbeciles believe in memes and then act crazy surprised when real life turns out to have "revelations" that run contrary to your memetic wisdom.

Fucking KYS.

HOW IS THIS FUCKING POLITICS?
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS