Tokyo ghoul:re chapter 124 spoilers

>Touka and Kaneki are canon
HAHAH tell us how this makes you feel etofags?

Victory for us Toukafags! rejoice everyone!

Inb4 next chapter

Fuck off with your false flag shipping.

>Touka has apparently been training with android 17 in secret for the last couple of years and is now the One Eyed God
>Neighborhood bullies riding in on their tricycles
>Touka raping Kaneki

I was about to post the gif.

Look at this horny bitch, her vagina already itching so bad.
3 years worth of juice must be leaking out

How will Mutsuki ever recover? BTFO

Kaneki wanted to see Touka during their entire scuffle with the Qs.
He's not moving now because the effects of the drug are kicking in, he says he needs a short break.
During which Touka pounces, knowing he can't turn her down.

>次号、〇〇が、変わる──!?
And they're fucking. RIP, lets hope Kaneki can make kagune condoms, or else he's going to knock up Touka and die in the final mission.

Seriously, what's with everyone getting laid in manga and LNs these days? Where are all my dense as shit, homosexual protags who blush, duck and cover?

Literally one shot'd

mfw this chapter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ISHIDA YOU FUCKING MADMAN. THE NIPS MUST BE LOSING THEIR SHIT RIGHT NOW

so is she dead or something? I find it weird that touka just kisses kaneki after all this, not fearing if that crazed ugly trap might pull a fast one on them.

Why

Will this chapter reawaken chibi's kakuja?

>Bicycles
why?

Having some breakfast, having a little laugh at all the sperging about supposed Etofags in the thread, happy with Aura getting destroyed. Interesting to see Hakatori return. So pretty good, actually.

And how do you feel?

At this point, Ishida isn't even hiding the fact that all of this is some sort of comedy manga. You'd think the edgelord kids be wearing black cloaks and moving around in high speed instead of riding bikes with helmets on.

>Etofags damage control for ants

>I killed your childhood friend.
>Who? Grab my pussy Kaneki.

Translate pls

MY DICK

>tfw Yomofag
>tfw completely indifferent to the ship war between Toukafags and Etofags

ISHIDA MA BOIIIIII

There isn't really any ship war I see going.

It's just a kiss, right? Also I like how Kaneki is so frozen up and doesn't know what to do, but man Touka wants his dick so badly and Kaneki is too much of an edgelord sperg to realize it.

I await for the return of my cute Hairu! (LOL) at the shipping wars that will be going on from now until the end of the manga.

Etofag here
I dont care about eto and kaneki as a romantic couple. I just like eto
Her interactions with kaneki are pretty entertaining and I like the bond they have.
It doesnt need to be romantic, and everyone new touka winning the kanekibowl was coming.
pretty happy actually. Romantic subplot shit finally ended.
Worst thing of this chapter was the Ougai shit and Touka beating mutsuki that outa nowhere when ishida has been these last 10 chapters hyping up the fight

Title: Thread

Mutsuki shows Touka Yoriko’s hand and says she was arrested for hiding a ghoul and her hand was cut off during the arrest.

Touka: Kosaka…? Never heard of her.

She stays calm and kicks Mutsuki in the face.

-Kaneki vs. Shinsampei-

Kaneki: Don’t underestimate me n00b.

Kaneki: You should know that it takes a few seconds for the suppression drug to kick in.

He knocks him down. Then, the Oggai arrive riding bikes. Touka and Kaneki take this chance to escape. Mutsuki is angry that they Oggai aren’t doing anything.

Mutsuki: Follow them idiots!

Oggai: Scaryyyyy~

-Takizawa and Hakatori-

Takizawa: Looks like you’re in trouble.

-CCG-

Urie: The boss (trash) called us.

Suzuya: That sucks, I’m not gonna go.

-Touka and Kaneki Side-

After escaping, the two of them are alone.

Kaneki: What haven’t I done it even once? Because I just wanted to see him so badly.

Touka: I’m sorry, I wasn’t able to help you. You should rest, you’re all hurt.

Touka jumps on top of Kaneki and kisses him (off-screen).

Why not? Ghouls are kinda poor after all.

Nips birthrate are declining. They need to motivate the youngsters to make babies

You know that panel is from fucking chapter 124 of the original series and ishida loves pararels right?

To be fair, these are adults.

Hairu had sex with Haise

Feels good man

>Because I wanted to see him so badly

What did he mean by this?

>didn't give into rage
So much development. Bless Saint Touka.

Those arent the oggai fanfic-cunt

>ghouls still aren't being systematically exterminated
Why

>Also I like how Kaneki is so frozen up
I think those are the RC suppressants starting to kick in, look >Kaneki is too much of an edgelord sperg to realize it.
He realized 2 chapters ago tho

But its a series aimed for children.

and? I don't even care if it was canon that she slept with other guys.

The paralel you're talking about belongs to another couple and it got resolved a few chapters ago.

That's touka talking. The provider got the bubbles mixed up.

>Saint Touka
That really rolls off the tongue, lets keep it

>Etofag THIS assblasted
What a time to be alive

TAKIZAWAAA FOCK MY PUSS

Best post in the whole thread
WHAT THE FUCK WAS ISHIDA THINKING WHILE DRAWING EDGELORD KIDS WITH BIKES

This is the only page that matters

Are you retarded? Its Ayato with GOAT members.

So she rapes him? I mean, obviously I guess Kaneki is willing and wants it so it isn't rape. It's just Touka being dominant I guess, but it says Kaneki can't fight back or do anything.

Sounds like rape

newfag pls

We've done this shit for awhile now.

>mfw patiently waiting for Itori to appear

Yes please. I'd love to see the butthurt from everyone if this was true.

Kaneki mentions he wanted to see hide before touka kisses him. He's such a fag, he'll probably block th kiss and say no touka I'm saving myself for hide.

whats this have to do with etofags

YAMORI RAPED KANEKI CONFIRMED

Cute Itori poster!

>Hurr, durr Touka s-strong.
What's this shit, Ishida? Furuta couldn't afford bikes, because muh good boys don't use bikes?
Suffering-kun and his girlfriend saving this chapter.
>Kosaka…? Never heard of her.
>Touka jumps on top of Kaneki and kisses him (off-screen).
Touka is a horny whore that prefers to kiss a boy she knew for one month before making sure her lifetime friend is okay. Ishida is pushing this fucking romance into a shitfest, congratulations, Touka's character can't get more disgusting.

Shit, better late than never to know that then

I find it strange that all the clowns have had some panel time but she hasn't even appeared since. Even after Furuta and Donato were revealed to be clowns, Itori was still not present anywhere.

the T R U E besto grill

Ok all you reatards, those arent the oggais, its ayato with some GOAT members. This shit is fake.

Guys, I just had some cereals, but one of the flakes was really oddly shaped.

I think an Etofag is really anally annihilated right now.

>bikes and helmets

I'm sorry Ishida but I can't take these fuckers serious like this.

what the fuck are GOAT members doing riding around rooftops with bikes and helmets?

lewd

it's part of
>muh ironik clown squad xddd how do you do

These aren't spoken lines. This is Kaneki talking to himself.
And "aitsu" in this case refers to Touka. So yes, it's consensual, but she's still fucking raping him.

Based Touka kissing the gay out of Kaneki, when the fuck is he going to stop being so beta?

>it's consensual, but she's still fucking raping him.
?????

Ayato just stumbled upon :re being trashed while on his daily bike trek across roofs with some friends

I think from
There might be a chance Yoriko is still alive, as Mutsuki is pretty obviously lying about catching Yoriko in a raid.

Tonka literally makes him beta.

Kek.

She's obviously just pretending to not know Yoriko in order to keep her safe.

She doesn't know if Mutsuki is bluffing or if the CCG really arrested her. If the latter really is the case then it'd be better to pretend not knowing her for now since Yoriko could get in serious trouble.

Look again
Those are the retarded half masks of the Oggai.

>i wish my dead best friend was here
>fuck my pussy kaneki
Honestly if Hide is the one in the hospital Touka and still hasn't mentioned it that's really shitty

Kaneki cannot give consent at present. Touka is jumping on his dick without him even having the ability to turn her down.

>it's consensual, but she's still fucking raping him

Ishida going all out in this chapter

This is even better.

I'm so so happy, finally these two kissed. Thank you Ishida

It's not rape if the other party is willing

Kaneki can hardly move.

Oh fucking knock it off

What kind of retarded logic is that? The photo and Touka's ghoul traits on full display spell it all out.

I love touka but I don't fap to her because I feel like I'm ntr'ing kaneki if I do.

>オッガイ
>「けッ」
These are indeed the Oggai, blame Ishida for drawing Ayato and the Oggai the same.

I suggest you run down to CvS to get some Aloe Vera.

Love your offscreen shit I see.

>n00b
Is this shit for real?

I would really drop the manga if he does that again, I would 100% drop it, he can't get away with that shit twice.

Or Touka just didn't want to give Mutsuki the reaction she wanted to see so desperately.

Autism from the translator

Which character are you in tokyo ghoul?
I personally am like the Ougai Squad: Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor