We tried to warn all of you sexist pigs. The time of male dominance is over and you know it. That’s why you’re scared

We tried to warn all of you sexist pigs. The time of male dominance is over and you know it. That’s why you’re scared.

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/17/opinion/aziz-ansari-metoo-sex.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upZxOF3lVak
youtube.com/watch?v=up1qyxHSbCg
youtu.be/WWK8-_LmGjo
youtu.be/FHbTsFQfKEc
archive.is/GpdzW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I listen to what a rapist has to say?

Who’s the rapist?

>THE CLAW
>THE CLAW
>THE CLAW

>doubt

Aziz raped a woman.

Just going to leave this here...

>We tried to warn all of you sexist pigs. The time of male dominance is over and you know it. That’s why you’re scared.
lol bitches expecting people to mindread
begone thot

It’s not written by him. Jesus when my friend told me about this website he said the guys there are just mad they can’t get pussy and are actually retarded. Turns out she was right.

I don't read articles posted here.

>lord give me the confidence of the mediocre white man

>lord give me the confidence of a mediocre black woman.

How low is your IQ?

It's ~115.

How about we schedule a mud wrestling match and you try to dominate me irl?

If telling your self makes you feel better about your retardation more power to you.

Key board thug talks tough over the internet. 2 rounds to the head from my AR might do you some good.

>he said
>she was right
get the fuck off my board b8fag

Omg a typo!

The day they accuse Leo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, etc super handsome men, is the day I might take this rape bullshit a bit serious. It's just a new tactic that women want to fliter beta men.

Pic related

What? This is going exactly as planned.
SJWism is destroying the last remaining people who support it.

You don't stop an enemy while it's eating it's own tail. You ring the fucking dinner bell.

This Azouz AlSharif story is getting better and better.
I was afraid everyone would defend him and feminist might stay marginally reasonable.
But then, the hardliners decided to push the movement further into retardation: excellent!

Poor Aziz!
youtu.be/upZxOF3lVak

didn't ben affleck get accused

Go back, double nigger.

Fuck this commie

Just desserts

Bitch, please.

Interesting how Franco and Asari get away with it. White women are overstepping their boundaries now, PoC will put them back in their place.

Damn I bet her dad feels like a failure.

She's just mad that she can't eat the newspaper.

whats going on?

Guilt or innocence are irrelevant to leftists. The only thing that matters to them is the person's position in the 'progressive stack.'(PC privilege totem pole)

The liberal progressive left is slowly eating itself.
First it drove out whit straight Christian men
Then Christians
Now men

>The time of male dominance is over and you know it.

Impossible by the laws of nature. If white men disappear than Muslims or the Chinese will move in, women can never dominate.

Just ordered a sexbot.

Yeah MEN, your time is OVER! We're going to take ALL the hard industrial and labor jobs so you're no longer primarily responsible for society's upkeep and production! Let's roll up our sleeves, girls!

Read facts sweetheart.

>Sexist pigs
>Male dominance

Women get less time in prison than men for the exact same crime, and that's only one example. That's not sexist?

OP is either baiting or a faggot, probably both

>shrek on the right
No, it's never happened to me personally *grumble grumble*, but I hear about it all the time.

Holy FUCK being an empowered woman has not been kind to her
youtube.com/watch?v=up1qyxHSbCg

dammit why do your kind keep shitting up this board, we just had a personality test thread, a large percentage of Sup Forums is just ENTP mental sparring (that means dickheads who don't believe in anything picking a side at random to argue for the fun of it), you politically illiterate scum lurk moar

This is the mulatto she's married to...

time of male dominance has just begun
since there are no more traditional patriarchal institutions to protect womens rights world will turn to men using women as toys and pieces of meat and whole world will revert around pleasure of successful rich men with harems

I'm going to save the news report when he stabs her 20 times.

Chad can't rape it is physically impossible. The thing is, these guys are alphas based on their social standing. These girls get with them in the hopes that they will be elevated just by being with them. When they are alone in their apartment with their cats a few years later they feel they got the short end of the stick and yell rape.

Or transgender women. Maybe those guys are on to something.

Wtf is going on even, Sup Forums defending the kike worshipping sand nigger? I want to see him strung up by fishing line and see him lose limbs with rot setting in after the lack of blood kills it. Why are people defending this thing?

My point exactly. What I find interesting about all of this is how oblivious white women are to it. They consider themselves honorary people of color but when they accuse darker people of bad things they are held to the same standard as white men. Look at the Cam Newton thing where he made sexist statements and black women supported him saying that white women who were mad at him were racist and didn't understand black culture.

There was a recent magazine cover shoot where it was all white actresses. When called out they towed the party line of shaming themselves but you know they didn't see anything wrong with it until then.

I'm starting to think that there's not any thing that could make white women realize they're at the bottom of the stack, no matter how many times they try to climb up father.

Kinda like blacks and whites right?

Won't happen. Look at what's happening in places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai. They're progressivizing. And Muslim women in the US are practically more degenerate and feminist than Western women.

I still don't understand why there hasn't been a company yet that's fired all its women and hired trannies. You could even just get regular guys who say they "feel female".

It's in direct confliction with their nature. Women are inherently conquerers of another's space, hence why married men are reduced to spending all their free time in the garage despite owning the home. "Not included" does not compute to them. If something is getting attention, and they aren't in on the popularity, then they instinctively feel female (social) failure.

The only thing that fancy lad stabs is other mens' shitholes.

the saddest thing is he probably won't learn anything from all this.

Sup Forums tried to warn them about Indian guys.

yes, because blacks are subhumans and need to be kept out of society for as long as possible.

>THE CLAAAAW

>bottom of the barrel l, fat white woman talking shit about white men.

It's like pottery.

>I'm going to save the news report when he stabs her 20 times.

It will need to be more than 20. Da-dum-tish.

Wee woo virgin alert

>hurr durr you're an idiot for not giving clicks and referrer information to lefty news sites so they can blame us when they fuck up.
How new are you?

Post tits

sweetie he was agreeing with you. also you should be shot for phoneposting

I actually admire their ability, albeit my admiration is warped. If we could harness their nature and aim it in the right direction, we would be unstoppable.

Horny Poo meets Neurotic Jewess.

Results as expected.

> a ham
kek

Women in comedy complain about men being the superior ones, lack actual humor to prove otherwise.
>I get raped like 70times a day "pause for laughter" jokes on them I came like 4 times "pause for laughter" all men are pigs aren't they ladies "pause for women empowerment hollers" so let's talk about dildo and menstruation "pause for laughter"

Best possible fucking shirt

I too enjoy the mental exercise of ascribing virtues to the genders. With so many nazi's in one place I'm surprised we don't have idealism threads more often. That's the idea anyways Aryan perfection.

youtu.be/WWK8-_LmGjo

youtu.be/FHbTsFQfKEc

noooo those are my favorite sneakys! I wear them when I eat my chicky chicky parm parm

>a shirt basically admitting mediocre white man's superiority over her
Are all feminists just tsundere?

I remember when that pig used to write an obscure blog mostly with movie reviews. Now she's a nyt opinion writer. The fucking state of the media in this country is pathetic

Women in the West have now become such a drag on our civilization that it literally threatens its existence.

The artificial womb: the singularity will set us free.
Then the genocide of women starts and soyboy and cucks alike will rip apart the women they had to pander to.

>when my friend told me about this website
Stopped right there, quit larping faggot and go back to whatever board you came from.

Holy shit

The time of male dominance is over until men decide it isnt.... How do women not get this. The force they are using to prop up society comes entirely from men.

>CTRL + F + archive
>no results
>83 replies
Don't give them clicks.
Use this archived link: archive.is/GpdzW

I believe this is the predominant reason why jews shapeshift, subvert, etc. They are a very matriarchal culture - their behaviors as a whole are very feminine. Cry out in pain as they strike you, never at fault, greedy, pilpul, etc. When their women act up, the circumcised husband is usually nearby with his head down.

I'm not willing to go so far as to advocate the demise of masculinity, but I do recognize the many strengths of women. I think the keys to wielding the vaginal golem is popularity + threat level. For example women support lgbtipq7+ because they think it's popular. They won't shed a tear at the thought of children being chemically castrated, but show them a tranny that's more attractive than they are and dominating in a female award category, and suddenly wtf they hate trannies now. Once females realize (((msm))) is lying about the popularity of trannies, they'll stomp it out faster than modern men ever could.

checked and thank you

artificial womb means no genetic variaton, we'll be clones of our fathers dude

They know what they're doing; it's the only way that they can restore a patriarchal society that knows how to control its females.

UN-males are everything 70's feminists fantasised that they should be; but for some reason, modern girls don't like them.

>Dinner was pleasant even though he ordered white wine, which I do not typically drink. Conversation was awkward, as you might expect on a first date. Aziz asked if I had read the new book by Jordan B. Peterson. I had not and did not even know who this author was(later, I found out he's an alt-right Nazi leader, that should have been a big red flag). Aziz said that he really enjoyed the book, and that we should re-organize society to mimic lobster society as Peterson suggested in the book. He said that is the way for The Claw to thrive and prosper.

Fuck #metoo shills. Fuck them all to death.
(((metoo)))

Holy shit, that's her!

She couldn't talk down Jim 'That Tranny Stole My glasses' Norton?

>STRAIGHT BROWN MALES YOUR TIME IS OVER!

Pretty sure they've already accused him but it's been under the radar because people would still want to fuck him even as a rapist.

>mocks though talk
>goes full auto autist
Please leave.

Aziz Ansari deserves everything he gets. He's a literal anti-white race-baiting faggot who is destined to be a cuck. And I don't feel bad about what is happening to him, maybe if he wasn't such a huge piece of shit I'd feel worse, but he isn't and I don't.

I bet through this whole affair this brown faggot won't have any retrospection, no qualms about his social justice faggory and the people who he surrounded himself with and are now tearing him apart piece by piece. Fuck you, Aziz, burn motherfucker, burn.

His expression looks like he just stepped in something.

Show Bob and lasagna.

Nah. They'll be back. The first casualty of feminism was chivalry. And its going to get worse. Not opening or holding doors. No seats on the bus? Fuck ya, stand like a man. Flat tire? Change it, yourself, like a man. I can do this all day. They know not what they have done.