Stefan is dying

Who has jaundice when they are 50 unless they are about to die? Any alternate explanation to why his face is yellow, especially around his mouth? Any explanations to why he may be dying at this reasonably young age?

youtu.be/u-yLGFuu2dc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7JYNzYdu14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heard his cancer is back, he said he got about 2 months left to live

Thank god, alt lite is LITERALY DYING

>e-celebs
kys faggot

yay, one problematically smart right-winger less

Not jaundice. Look at his eyes, white as snow. Another thing causes temporary yellowish coloring, harmless, forget whats it called.

probably went vegan

This is not the right attitude to take. Stefan has progressed more towards our values especially over this last year.

Guess this was not real.

Is it harmless though?

Thats how we found out my dad had pancreatic cancer, the growth pressed on his liver and have him jaundice. Less than a year later he was dead. Love you dad, sorry I was such a shitty kid.

please let me taste and sniff her shithole

Yes, by temporary i mean literaly just a few minutes.

Yep he got liver cancer

Is he an alcoholic? I would get yellow as fuck in my 20s after some drinking/pill binges. Still alive in my 30s with no liver problems.

His cancer is probably back.

S.

Same.
Hes one of the people that pushed me to self-improvement and questioning everything.
I think hes great starter pack for someone who was brainwashed over the years to believe everything on TV and newspapers.
I like him, I disagree with some of his ideas but over all great guy.

Yes hopefully

Sorce
Hes too high functioning for an alcoholic.

I envy him. It's the only way to get off this shit hole we've created on the planet.

The whites of the eyes are the best places to see jaundice. He seems fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7JYNzYdu14
his final trick

lost it when he started laughing

Should have that as my alarm tone.

I quite like Stefan, I hope he does well.

what's the deal with molymeme anyway

he really seemed to fade into irrelevance very quickly over the last year or so

at :45 is when I crack. He looks like a fucking octopus.

Based Stefan is killing it. Hence these threads

>Another thing causes temporary yellowish coloring, harmless, forget whats it called.
Looking at the pic, it's probably just bad lighting. But I have to agree with OP up to a point, Stefan has been looking less healthy lately.

>doesn't know any high function alcoholics
>thinks an e-celeb is high functioning
>Sorce
Dipshit Pajeet show your flag

My ex father in law did, he used to drink quite heavily sometimes and his skin and eyes went yellow and a couple of days/ week or 2 he died in hospital

Fuck you, you meme flag cunt

The saturation on his webcam is turned up too high. The higher end Logitechs are notorious for yellowing people's skins.

With Jaundice, the whites of the eyes tend to be the first thing to yellow. His eyes are fine.

It's probably just bad lighting.

nigga was eatin cheetos calm down

It's alcoholism. It's amazing he is able to push out so much content given his fifth of gin a day habit.

he might just have gilbert's syndrome.

it's a harmless condition in which your body is incapable of efficiently cleaning out bilirubin.

about 15% of the world population has it.

He has lost a lot of hair, his eyes look increasingly sunken. I'm afraid it may be the worse.