Apologize

>Rather than call for an apology (what good would that do?) from the girl and her family, I believe we owe her an apology for not remembering that, even though she is well-spoken, she is still a child. She even told us, although it was while describing her fear at the fictitious attack: "I am a kid." Exactly.

huffingtonpost.ca/danielle-s-mclaughlin/the-girl-who-lied-about-hijab-attack-deserves-an-apology_a_23335032/

I bet you idiots feel pretty stupid now.

Apologize, or we'll behead you.

Now this is what I call hypocrisy. They're the ones taking a child seriously to begin with. And when it's proven that the kid lies they don't even admit fault but instead act as if they've been on the side of reason from the beginning.

why wont huffpost go bankrupt?

Fucking kek, please annex us already

She deserves a brick in her house window

They hemorrhage money. The Jews just use a very small fraction of the trillions Obama stole from US taxpayers to keep Huffpo afloat.

How do you pretend to be a (((journalist))) then write something like this? The real story is the massive amount of fake hate crimes that the media quietly drop once the facts come out, but obviously HuffPo would never touch that piece of truth.

>before
>why aren't you taking the poor child seriously
>after
>why are you taking the poor child seriously
liberals truly are on the mental level of a fucking 12 y/o
i also smell juice

This racism and metoo card are modern day Salem Witch Trials. They were right, history is doomed to repeat itself.

no. fucking. way. you made your own bed. deal with it.

>Sandniglet lies about Asian man assaulting her
>white people should apologize
It's the Zimzam trial all over again.

SHE DESERVES GASSING

Whenever you think liberals could not possibly sink below their seemingly abysmal standards, some of them come forward to prove otherwise...

Sorry not sorry takfir

I mean it happens, we’re all young stupid people trying to find our place in the world. We’re all trying to fight injustice wherever we see it and we do it passionately. Some of us make false accusations, some of us drive into a crowd of people. We’re all human, to each their own.

One god, allah

Okie doke

kek what if this was a white kid who lied about being attacked by a violent radical islamist. Media wouldn't be kind to the kid at all. They will hunt him down and showcase to entire world promoting call for action, hatred, and justice. How can normies not see hypocrisy here is the biggest question of my lifetime.

As Prime Minister of Canada, I would like to extend my deepest apologies on behalf of the Canadian people as well as white people more generally. For it is OUR Islamophobia that has resulted in this little hijabi princess, the true heir to all Canada, to experience a heinous phantom hate crime. It is at moments like these that we need to remember that phantom hate crimes are real hate crimes, even if they did not happen. It expresses itself through the epigenetically-inherited collective memories of absued Muslims all around the world. How many beautiful hijabi queens have had to suffer at the hands of misogynistic white males like myself? The answer is too many. It needs to stop. This is why I am declaring January to be the annual Canadian hijab month! All women will be wearing hijab on January to express solidarity with hijabi princesses exposed to Islamophobia worldwide.

Thank you and may ALLAH bless Canada.

I wonder if they're actually running a campaign ti push to the alt-right.
Are they this level of stupid Sup Forums ?

*to push normies into the alt-right

Someone, anyone, please, wake me up.

We've reached peak Clown World. They've defended fake hate crimes before, but jeez. You really cannot parody or strawman these kinds of people anymore, you will never come close to their real hypocrisy.

Wonder what their defense would be if a Muslim shot up a gay nightclub....oh wait...

At least Quebec. We have tons of fresh water and resources.

Canada provided proof for why democracy fucking sucks sometimes, people vote for the stupidest things and destabilizes the political system and thus the very foundation of our nation and its values. I'm all for Monarchism, especially under Yeshua, and we will get that when things come to pass.

Canada is in deep trouble, and Newfoundland, where I live, is in even worse trouble. Prayer is the only thing that can save Canada, prayer, and repentance, but that will not happen in modernity.