One Piece

Pudding is the one making best girl Big Mom do bad things.
Kill the frog asap

Other urls found in this thread:

uquiz.com/ytKekm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwyneth_Paltrow#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, we don't need any more cancer.

Nami is a lesbian

>I love you Sanji-kun...
>I love you Nami-san..

>want to watch Dressrosa since I'm way way behind on the anime, liked Impel Down.
>check which episodes I have to watch
>Episodes 629-746
>one hundred and eighteen episodes

What the fuck? There were less chapters than episodes, it's supposed to be 2-3 chapters per episode. How could they fuck up this badly? Who the hell has time to watch 118 episodes?

I really hope all the shippers are just ironic shitposters

Nigga there are episodes that only cover half a chapter

SaPu is canon

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGRESS PUDDING?

I-It's not fair bros! Why is that fat boring fish joining instead of my waifu! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Y-year of Jinbe's death!

would she lift up her skirt for a carrot?

>Sanjifags face when Carrot officially becomes a Straw Hat and her, Jimbe, and Zoro become the new monster trio.

You're right, stop posting.
Sanji is a girl
Ebin downvote my friend

I want to drink her rabbit juice.

Nami is a man in that picture so it's straight

She'd lift it up for your carrot.

Carrot would literally take a load in the face for a carrot, she's a complete whore.

The first 7 minutes or so are the opening and previous ep recap so you'll finish it faster than normal.

Would she let me suck her bazongas for some carrots?

>doffy had a tighter crew than Big Mom

Why the fuck would her parents name her Carrot?
That's like naming your kid "Sandwich" or "Apple".

Kinda creepy when you think about it.

Everyone has a tighter crew than Big Mom.

the anime was a mistake

Rabbits go into heat super easy. If you keep making Carrot do all these lewd things she'll ride you dry.

>what is big mom pirates

But, could she unasexualize Luffy?

Maybe its like the trolls on Runescape where she was named after the first thing she ate

If Boa couldn't then no woman ever will be able to

not if i ride her dry first

This is fucking hilarious

>implying that Big Mom wouldn't eat one of her kids
in her case it makes sense

She's Carrot, daughter of Carrot. Her mom was equally crazy about carrots clearly.

Perospero, please kill them already

SURE

IS

BUSY

Do you think she'd let you do anything for a carrot or two per hour?

Hey Faggots,

My name is Crocodile, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day thinking about some stupid jobber faggots treasure. You supernovas are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any treasure? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jobbing to the Marines.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the leader of the Baroque Works (my secret organization), and one of the top three Shichibukai. What things have you done, other than “meddle in the affairs of others for some waifu whore you met three weeks ago”? I also am building an armada, and have a banging hot side bitch (She just told me where Pluton is; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

katakuri is like tvtropes in human form. he just knows what not to do

tfw tickle your balls the carrot will not when you pork her

wha

pottery

Yes.

>make a brothel where you can recieve handjobs
>make private booths with holes in them
>hire robin to give people handjobs
>get rich
>buy your way into nami's heart

Yes

So, why exactly was Judge capable of making the world government/marines change Sanji's bounty poster to just saying "Only Alive"? Sanji is a pirate after all and this crime is considered very severe.

Also, was there any real purpose in Vito mentioning that comic about the Vinsmokes other than just a bit of world building?

Friend of mine, when he was bored, watched all of One Piece (because he hadn't yet seen or read any of it at that point) up to I think Punk Hazard or so.
And that in less than 2 weeks or so.

When he told me about that I begged him to read the manga instead, and asked him why he could bear watching that shit. He told me he just really likes the music.

Oh man, I am so fucking hype for Jinbe and Carrot joining the Strawhats.

uquiz.com/ytKekm

Being Katukuri is suffering

Judge is a king of Germa Kingdom and a former WG scientist, I bet he can influence/request specific things to the WG/Marine.

About the comic thing, I believe it's just a part of world building, no importance whatsoever.

What do you mean? Pirates get captured alive all the time. It's not like he told them why he wanted Sanji he just gave them money in exchange for increasing the bounty. For all they know Judge just needed information from Sanji and would have let them take him to Impel Down. Judge probably would have had to negotiate and pay a heft bail if Sanji were captured by the marines first.

Yeah, but the comic makes it kinda seem like the Germa was seen as criminals, and I don't see Sakazuki's marines doing business with criminals.

But I suppose that was just a comic.

>tfw carrot will never tickle your balls while you pork her

i gotchu mang

The future-seeing man is warning us something?? GOTTA SHITTALK FIRST I GUESS

I'd lift her up onto my carrot.

Yeah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwyneth_Paltrow#Personal_life

They were historically, or are but have a weird legal status. It was also firmly established that Germa 66 is still a recognized nation under the WG. It hammers home how corrupt and inept the WG is. That's the thing. Germa 66 is one of those nations participating in the WG so it's not like Sakazuki can publicly refuse because they're doing borderline illegal stuff legally.

>one tit
Why

>Paltrow explained Apple's unusual first name on Oprah, saying: "It sounded so sweet and it conjured such a lovely picture for me – you know, apples are so sweet and they're wholesome and it's biblical – and I just thought it sounded so lovely and ... clean! And I just thought, 'Perfect!'
Wow.

can't you fucking read?

a harpoon incident

She has an english name in a Japanese comic
just like Smokers name sounds really uninspired in english

Can Chopper talk to Sea kings?

I like the idea of a marine mammal zoan as a sort of punishment

Oh I an read. Doesn't make it any less cringy though, you total sperg.

Can*

oops

Literally a land whale

The harpoon scarred her buttock, the breast was removed for unspecified reasons.

Fucking speedreaders.

Can someone explain to me this ship?
I'm confused as to why

Two attractive no-nonsense persons.

Jamie Oliver's even worse

Those names made me chuckle

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver
Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver
Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver
Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver
River Rocket Oliver

DROP DEAD KATAKURI

It's like that website that gives random file names to webms.

slow down Spee D Reader kun, you're endangering those around you with your reckless speedreading

Kissmanga is down, where should I read now?

Whoever was trying to argue that the yonkous were equal in fighting strength, you are retarded. A stalemate that they are in doesn't imply equal fighting strength. First of all, yonkous are not only super strong pirates, but they have power in numbers and subordinates. Secondly, fighting and taking down another yonkou would come at the cost of a large number of your crew so it's not wise to just fight one. The other two yonkou could just pick both of you off and there would no longer be 4 emperors, but two huge powers. It's risky to fight one another.

That is what the stalemate is about. Stop confusing a stalemate with equal fighting ability.

Maybe Garp ate it, he couldn't resist the charm of meaty whale tits.

could you even see her pusy if she did? or is it all soft fur down there?

>1 breast
my fetish

>he listened to 800 episodes of music
>800 episodes x 25 minutes
>20000 minutes of music
>333.33 hours of music
>14 days of music
>all in less than 2 weeks

Are you fucking lying?

Did he not sleep at all? Didn't even take a shit?

>800 episodes x 25 minutes
>25 minutes

lol

I guess it was more than 2 weeks then, or maybe it was not quite up to Punk Hazard, dunno.

Also, I think he googled filler arcs beforehand and skipped them.

>up to Punk Hazard
>800 episodes
Are you high?

I still can't believe animeonly-fags won't read the manga when they can spent literally hundreds of hours watching shitty TOEI animation

Shanks

I'm going to take a risk and say dragon even though I don't really know what he does I'm just assuming he's stronger than blackbeard and whitebeard

At least he isn't watching for QUALITY

>personality quiz

Is this Facebook for 14 year olds?

Fuck off.

Punk Hazard starts at about episode 580. The dude can still skip scenes. He can like some music and not others. Skipping the recaps itself is gonna save him hours.
I don't know if all the calculations would still add up but I'm just saying.

It's funny how Judge was the one who increased Sanji's bounty.

He's basically fucking worthless.

amazing

Honestly, bad animation doesn't bother me thaaat much. I don't watch the anime because I find the voice acting to be utterly annoying for the most part, especially during scenes that are supposed to be funny. It is all dragged out so much. Also, when something happens and everyone in a radius of three miles has to react to it, that just drives me up the wall. In the manga you can atleast skim over those panels. In the anime that is a good minute of screen time being lost to "eeeeeeh?!?" in variously high pitched voices.

But yeah, the animation is also bad, and it utterly ruined the gear four reveal in the anime since the animation made all the hits seem so weak and slow.

>Luffy keeps his tooth gap
Guess that milk didn't heal him after all!

Actually, Chopper might just be the funniest on this image.

Fuck white people, honestly.

What's with those names?

Sanji doesn't even have a face really.

>Kuma and based god

taking kuma express to promised land of fairy vearth

good fucking luck for rest to reach me

>Robin
>attractive

lol

If the manga is any indication no one but Mihawk on the left side.

>Kizaru
>Blackbeard
>Mr.3

If any of these characters get a lot of screen time I will in all honesty pick up the anime again just to hear the voice acting. They're too entertaining to pass up.

How long are the episodes? I remember watching the anime up to Thriller Bark and then the episodes just fucking DRAGGED ON.

Literally something happens and you get all the crew member's slowed down reaction faces. 2 minutes right there.