NYC bookstore proudly displays books by authors from shithole countries

All of the books. Checkmate racists!

> A bookstore in New York arranged a series of books that sent a sharp message in response to President Donald Trump's inflammatory remarks that have sparked outrage in the US and abroad this week.

> "I think that the positive statement of our collection of books stands on its own," Anthony Stromoski, a co-owner at the bookstore and a former teacher, told Business Insider on Friday night. "As a former teacher, my students from Africa, the Caribbean, South Asia, and Latin America were the strongest, smartest, hardest working people that I've ever met."

businessinsider.fr/us/shithole-countries-bookstore-new-york-rough-draft-bar-and-books-2018-1/

>all of the books

they deleted malala hahaha

who gives a shit

>mandela
>shithole countries
Should have moved it to the "books from people that turned their countries into shitholes" section

> Anthony Stromoski, a co-owner at the bookstore and a former teacher

Just move it to the "fucking worthless niggers" section

You mean just plain "nigger" section

NYC is a piss hole.

Holy shit!! Fuckin’ BURN

That book store totally kicked Trump’s Ass...

it reeks of urine across every inch of public space.
but if your rich enough, it smells like success

>a person from this country wrote a book once, so it can't be a shithole
CHECKMATE RACISTS

Trump really is the GOAT at working retarded faggots into a ding-dong diddly SEETHE.

> We take some of our favorite things–good coffee, good beer and and good books–and bring them together in one place.
They went full bugman

>All Written and Published in the US

He is calling the USA a Shitole????????

>Sure 99% of something may be one way, but look at this 1% that is different and why you should just assume most are like this!

>look at all these books from shitholes
>not one worth reading

Saint Augustine.
>shithole country.
>roman empire was a shithole.
>

this store isnt in NYC. its in kingston NY, about an hour and a half north of the city. its a rapidly declining small city infested with niggers. they also want to make it a sanctuary city

a very small selection!

That makes sense, I was wondering how they could manage to pay their rent selling books and coffee in NYC.

Attention NY anons. You must go and put obamas book on that shelf. Take pic when mission is complete.

Here's the best seller

Implying niggers and leftists read.

How come his nose points in the direction he looks? Is this a common thing? I tried looking myself in the mirror but can't tell because I'm looking away when I try to do it.

i grew up around there and went back during christmas break. they have a bar and sell some food, i didnt realize where i was until after id had a few.

fucking commies

Trump never said anything about Pakistan, but on the table lies the book of Malala. So I guess the clerk thought: "Ah, another shithole country that I can use for display"

Who's the real racist here?

eddie izzard

yeah i had to get out of there as soon as i started looking around. was making me sick to give these fools my monies

Why would anyone want to read a book written by a shithole person? As a physical book connoisseur it pains me to see all that wasted paper.

> Stalin, Lenin, Hunger
What did they mean by this?

There are a few decent african authors, ironically they made a really shitty selection as far as a can tell.

But that is just a designation of their shitholeness and the books are about their brave struggle living in a shit hole.

> "As a former teacher, my students from Africa, the Caribbean, South Asia, and Latin America were the strongest, smartest, hardest working people that I've ever met."

The absolute state of the amerimutt students

>jew york

>few decent african authors

I doubt this but I'm just never going to read a book written by a nigger so I can't really say for sure.

>my students from shitholes were the strongest, smartest, hardest working people that I've ever met.
Somehow I doubt that

hahaha I didnt even notice that.

What a riot. It proves Trump's point -- those authors are B-grade, at best. Now, put a table with heritage European authors next to this table, and you'll see what I mean.

Good now we can easily avoid those books.

Also Trump never even said That, but I wish he did

Easy way to make some extra money off the attention. Nothing wrong with it.