Nice meme flag shi-

Why do so many people on this board try to call others out for their flag?

Not only does it ALWAYS fucking backfire, but it is the definition of an ad hominem attack, which is against the ideas of this board. If that last sentence was a surprise to you, READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Let's agree to cut this shit out and have actual discussions where we address each others' points.

inb4 nice meme flag in the comments

>t. American

I usually like pirateposters desu. Most of the others can get gassed though

Why do you feel that way?

It's just newfags. Regional flags was added in january 2015 by moot as a last fuck you to Sup Forums and chinesemoot just kept them out of incompetence. What you call "meme flags" were the only flags on Sup Forums 3 years ago.

Using the term meme flag is outing yourself as newcancer that should GTFO

Meme flags are for larpers and shills, anyone using one should not be takin seriously, as they only serve to distract and divide.

>being an American hiding your flag

faggot.

I always assume meme flags are indians. There were thousands of indian flags everywhere then suddenly they all disappeared. Templar flags are generally mexican-american catholics though, I believe.

Ye because this is Sup Forums. Neck yourself newfag.

I think the regional flags, like ids are a great idea. Having no flags is just as bad as using meme flags.

No, its Sup Forums you know what day it is? Do you remember your name? Do you smell toast? Im worried about you user.

Thanks m80

Why would you choose to hide your countries flag?

No it's not a good idea. It replaces any good discussion with stupid /int flag memeshit. It's not even a debate. Regional flags was added to destroy Sup Forums by moot.

Any chance I could get a rational argument why that's that case?

They typically provide more interesting content. Look at things from more atypical angles, can make me laugh.

I could give you a reason (e.g. not trusting the internet, let alone Sup Forums, with any more details than necessary about where you are).

BUT It doesn't matter. Your question, if unanswered, should be left at that instead of using it as an excuse to derail discussions and resort to fallacy.

No as in what's wrong with the rest of 'em

Meme flag, fuck you.

Interesting theory.

WHY MOOT WHY

w-what did user mean by this?

KEK! check the first reply and please attach an argument next time.

Too predictable.

>it ALWAYS fucking backfire
No it doesn't. At worst it USUALLY backfires. At best it gives Canadians and other shithole countries a chance to vent without being rediculed for being shothole countries.

This.
The bantz are good, but they are a distraction of the real issues. That's why we have /bant/