The Blue Tsunami

While you've been distracted by the latest e-celeb drama and Fake News Awards, the Democrats have been winning special elections by a landslide.

Is Sup Forums ready for The Blue Tsunami?

>dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/10/1703956/-What-do-2017-s-special-elections-forecast-for-2018-The-House-is-is-very-much-in-reach-for-Democrats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=3qvx_RndMNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Trump! How will Republicans ever recover?

Keep hope alive

Oh no, another Hillary landslide!

>demoralize your opponents
>promote your vision

Fake and gay.

this is just how democrats were acting back in 2010

Based Trump crashing the corrupt REPUBLIRATS with no survivors!

democrats are more polarized while republicans are complacent since trump is in power

this will result in a higher democratic voting base then republican

>dailykos

Sup Forums isn't ready, can't wait for the salt this coming November

Whatever, you have had executive elective dictatorship for a long time now.

>special election for a seat that will be held for less than 10 months

oh no.
It's almost like it doesn't fucking matter.

>Sup Forums isn't ready to help stoke accelerationalism in the face of failed democracy

That is what Gerrymandering is for. I don't think it will be a disaster but we should mobilize. Like I volunteered to door knock with my state's Republican Gubernatorial Candidate. I will do it when it gets warmer.

Also remember to bug your friends and families to vote. I was able to get Trump 5 extra votes in 2016 doing that. I even gave them my phone to register them to vote.

THIS will cast doubt on voting for another democrat for several election cycles to come...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=3qvx_RndMNg

Bullshit numbers OP.
PA is going to slide at least +10% further Republican this year, maybe slightly more.
I've been shilling that us ruralfags can in fact outvote the cities for nearly 3 years. More and more conservatives that haven't bothered to vote because they thought their vote didn't matter are realizing that it does, and we can win. And the best part is that you don't even know where to begin to counter these efforts that have expanded like wild fire.
Good advice.

>Based Trump crashing the corrupt REPUBLIRATS with no survivors!

Hey some of use knew this was the plan all along. Trump was a mole sent by the Clintons.

We'll see what happens, when it happens.
At the end of the day, this will be a good gauge as to which side really is winning.

Democrats are shooting their wad too early, guaranteeing Trump 2020.

When Dem's take the House and Senate in 2020, Trump will go down in history as just another lame-duck

>Wins one out of five special elections.
>Calls it a landslide.

Here in Indiana, I can tell you guys FOR CERTAIN, Democrats will lose Dimocrat Joe Donnelly. We are liking Republican Luke Messer to take him out.

After King Barry doubling our national debt, I feel confident the House is safe from a so-called blue wave. They still have an uphill battle to take the Senate, but it is more realistic that they DO have a chance...we need to destroy any and all Democrats to ensure they have minimal/no power.

Republicans won in the northeast and Florida??