White bois cant figh-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol... whitebois can fight with guns, big deal. On the streets whitebois get knocked out front of they girls by BBC. Stay mad

Guns count in the race war tyrone

Rhodesia always hits me in the feels. It has a Vietnam feel to it but even more racial and heroic.

You do know that your country is the biggest reason why Rhodesia doesn't exist today right?

What battle was that?
Sauce?

If u can fight with guns I’ll attack with BBC and you’ll lose that one whiteboi

We appreciate you thin the herd and remove undesirables from our ranks. It's like a natural selection blacks take the unsavory of our kind, it's easier to distinguish between species.

Typical animals thinking with their dicks. But you wuz pharaohs n shiet

Are you denying Egyptians were black? Read black Athena and be humble my race is much more ancient and powerful then you can imagine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland

What about the rest of the shithole?

Also I want quality bait, premium bait

Sit down

Is this the famous turkish black warrior KARA BOGA?

bump for Rhodesia

Mandatory "Rhodesians never die".
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
take me back.

So Blacks are so insecure they ripped off Tony Stark and made him a WE WUZ. Lol so fucking pathetic.

this right here is indisputable, factual and undeniable proof that Quality > Quantity for ANY dissident political movement

>MUH DICK

true, during the anglo-zulu war, the mighty British Empire lost to Zulu tribes who had just spears.

absolutely pathetic

also, OP is a tiny-dicked white virgin

>r*ddit spacing
i think you know where you belong bud

and how will you do that while i'm shopping off your hands?
impress me with your dick?
lol

>my race is much more ancient and powerful then you can imagine

fuck off, if I was alive it wouldn't of happened.

84 whites could conquer the whole African continent if they had enough weapons.

Every fight thats 1v1 and doesn't have 10 more niggers rush in white boy wins. Nigger punches don't even have weight in them. Its enough to watch MMA

I don't even need to open this thread to know that some cunt nigger will be chimping out in it.
Fuck off nigger boy, this is a white man's board.

I hardly think one nigger sucker punching a white man before no less than 3 others jump in and start kicking him is considered a fight.