youtu.be/80g7ZfgxgX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kaneki gets raped
o i am laffin

>even kaneki can get laid
>everyone who enters in this thread is hopelessly a virgin

muh sex robot revolution

>What do you do when you're sad, user?
I sure as fuck don't read Tumblr Ghoul on CancerStream, that's what.

That said, this manga gets more and more comical by the chapter. Bicycles? Seriously?

JITENSHA

JITENSHA

youtube.com/watch?v=YpjlGEMn5aM

I wanted to see Touka's crushed. Maybe next chapter.

Never gonna happen thankfully

>edition
Fuck off.

Kaneki will fertilize her and she will be immediately killed. Watch.

This arc was friggin' bullshit. I hope the next arc is better.

YES, FUCKING FINALLY, FUCK HER, FUCKER HER HARD AND AS MUCH AS A RABBIT KANEKI.

Yeah just like Amon

Etofags here.

What's the point to even keep reading this?

stop falseflagging retard

Are the spoilers out?

TOUKAFAGS WINS AGAIN FAGGOTS

he's probably a premature ejaculator

Kaneki
>Zero job prospects
>Probably smells
>Got his dick chopped off and stabbed
>Lost to arima
>Has old man's hair
>Probably has a 4 incher

>Still got laid

What's your excuse

Obvious falseflag but still funny kek

Were you seriously expecting Furuta's army to be not comical?

this conversation was so fucking stupid

why is this manga trying so hard to sound deep why can't it just stick to being edgy fanservice it's all it's good for

it was a joke moron

Actually Ishida doesn't try hard enough to sound deep and inserts too many jokes everywhere.

Ishida should try for more black humour.
Ah, I love Vonnegut.

>Tfw jobber

It hard reading through multiple chapters of :Re because of the amount of incessent babbling about nothing that happens

The conversations this chapter were so nonsensical, what the fuck does pic realted even mean?

>proclaims conversation stupid
>uses the word edgy

wew, lad.

>Ishida is like Kubo meme
kek

I Think it means that Touka wanted to see Kaneki, so he asked him what he did when he felt the same way.
Just my opinion, otherwise I can't explain the sudden kiss.
Anyway this chapter is TRASH

She was implying she wants to see , but i still don't get what the fuck kaneki is trying to say.

>wants to see yoriko

reminder that Kaneki and Touka will have twins

He wanted to meet Hide but he was too afraid to actually do it I guess. It's worded in a strange way.

yokay

Ishida has successfully managed to depict the horror aspect of the clowns.

What is it that makes the clowns so scary?

The clowns in TG are mischievous, conniving, and on top of everyone's game. Ignorance and incompetence fuel the bird cage and the clowns provide the ammunition for chaos and disorder. You can't win against these agents of chaos. The final arc will be drenched in clown euphoria.

Itori, Nico, and Roma will sprint out of a clown car while everyone's favorite characters will be getting lynched, garroted, and spearheaded by the clown gang.

Tokyo Ghoul will end with the clowns succeeding. It's at the back of everyone's minds. There's no point in denying it. It's like death (It's true). Clowns are death. The Jester is always associated with death as a symbol of the inevitable.
You have two options before you get mad at the clowns: Kill yourself or commit suicide.

The clowns complement this tragedy. It's a comedy after all. Tragedies were never popular anyway.

The ones who get the last laugh are sincerely us, the clowns!

(LOL)

l'm talking about the entire conversation you complete mongoloid

Touka wanted Kaneki to comfort her about the Yoriko situation but he made it worse so she fell into his arms.

Former Etofag, what are the top ten ways to suicide?

How mad will Toukafags be next chapter when Keneki blocks her.

>I pray I am not dreaming
What does this mean?

Vets have stuff for euthanasia. Call someone saying your pet is gravely ill and take some

I am not the Tokyo ghoul

Reminder that kaneki wouldnt be able to beat two auras.

I ALSO FEEL SAD TOUKA

PLEASE FUCK ME TOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought it was pretty obvious given the context.

Touka is worried and desperately wants to see her friend Yoriko but can't, she knows Kaneki had a similar relationship with Hide and likely suffers from the same desire.

>Touka: What do you do, Kaneki, when you desperately want to see Hide?
>Kaneki: ... I'm sorry, I can't offer you any good advice- as I've never found anything concrete to absolve the desire beyond being consumed by it.

Touka responds to this by essentially fucking Kaneki. They receive succor from each other for the loneliness they feel. Ties well into the whole rabbit, death by lonliness, ect. themes sprinkled throughout the series too.

It means Kaneki and Touka want to fuck.

>pretty fuckboy face
>athletic build
>giant centipede kagune cock
>muh sad past and broken personality that makes grills want to "heal" him by sucking his dick
>leader of a group, famous
it's actually pretty logical everyone is thirsty for his semen

Eto fag here.

Give me 10 reasons why I should continue to read this manga.

We have lost... It's over

>if either humans or ghouls disappears completely will we have peace
If ghouls dissapear then yes, if humand do then no. Ghouls are monsters by nature and theyll hsve to eat each other to survive, the world would still be a bloodbath

>user reads it on mangastream and not jbox

She'll inevitably come back and save the day

Touka recognized herself within those words.
Not able to do anything and be consumed by her desire to see Kaneki again.

He meant Hide but it works for Touka too after all these years.

Surprisingly, it also applies to Mutsuki and her desire to see her sensei.

It also fits with Yoriko that Touka can now not do anything about her without endangering her.

Can someone spoonfeed me what the fuck happened with CCG? Why is Furuta in charge now? Also are Oggai just humans with Rize's kagune implanted?

I should've read that shit more carefully

Next chapter
youtu.be/80g7ZfgxgX0

How Many Babies they will have?

Kubo is smarter, he made Aizen.

Because Yoshitoki was killed by Marude on a ship after he found out he was actually a ghoul. Also Donato,Uta,and Furuta all gangraped the old chairman and faked a will saying to put Furuta in charge

Is this a bait? There's someone who doesn't understand something very obvious in every thread.
Furuta is a Washuu and he killed off the competition so he's in charge now.
>are Oggai just humans with Rize's kagune implanted?
Yeah, they are half ghouls with Rize's kagune

Best line of the chapter

Many

You should seriously reread the chapters. Very fucking barebones gist of it is:

>Furuta took advantage of Kaneki breaking open Cochlea to reunite with the clowns who consider him their "king"
>Furuta and clowns find out the current Director has been murdered and take advantage of the situation by purging the entire Washuu family and setting Furuta up as the heir- either before or after this they manage to co-opt V as their allied subordinates.
>Matsuri, who otherwise would be the Washuu hair, basically sits on the sidelines grieving while Furuta mops up all his CCG support, ultimately knocking off Matsuri at the first opportunity and becoming the only choice for the next CCG director in Truth
>Furuta immediately starts employing a cult mentality to brainwash the "weaker" Investigators who basically murdered humans in their last operation and are severely demoralized at what they have done.
>Furuta builds his cult following with increasingly obscene and gorey displays of brutal power, introducing the Oggai in the first such act
>The Oggai are the "101" dalmation style kids Furuta wanted to conceive with Rize, they are demi-humans from the Garden given implanted kakahous by Kanou.

How op will Rize be, after being farmed for years now? She's not in a vegetable state either, so she probable has Eto's tier of regeneration by now.

Two - one boy and one girl, so that story can repeat itself third time

Rize is going to slide out of her tank in a chapter cliffhanger before killing Furuta or something

She has no purpose in this series beyond the creation of other ghouls, you should know this by now.

>creating a character more clever than yourself
>smart writer

I cannot stop laughing at this guy, I feel like I am turning into a clown.

He's like 24 years old, that's fucking old to be a virgin, I'm still younger than him.

The last laugh

I hate this oek crap, what king? At most he's a fucking local gang leader, how fucking presumptuous to call him a fucking king.

Technically it can be done.

As a writer you should have a good understanding of all your plot arcs and have them well developed enough that they flow causally from each other. You write a character who is intelligent enough to "predict" the course of the story, and you try and figure out how their awareness pull the strings of your plot.

Tumblr must be too distracted by TouKen for not being triggered by this.

Haha yeah I noticed this too, they'll probably just say some shit like the oggai are children so they're not mature enough to understand.

I may start to like these guys.

Is it though? It's possible to make a character appear seemingly outsmart his surroundings to the reader in a completely brilliant way (eg by hiding puzzle pieces), but creating a character smarter than yourself?

I'd take clowns over "I planned everything but still lost"

He planned some and improvised a lot.
Ultimately what lead to his downfall was the fact that Aizen is a righteous man. You find out just how righteous in the new novel.
SS are scumbags, all Aizen wanted was to fix a broken system.

What new novel?

Where are you now bro

Can't Fear Your Own World, by Ryogo Narita and Tite Kubo.

>tfw I feel sorry for her

Thanks

>Cuckrie wants to stick his dick in this

Did it never occur to her to talk things out?

>he doesn't want to stick his dick into Mutsuki
Are you a fucking faggot or something?

Into THAT Mutsuki, sure.
Into this monstrosity who went complete mental herpes on Torso?
No, thank you.

>No, thank you.
Looks like we found ourselves a faggot boys!

I know, right?
Being Aura is suffering. The guy is a total fucking joke.

>Tfw I feel sorry for him

I just wanna keep my penis intact.
Nothing against some cbt but not total destruction.

Now we know why last chapter was titled "fail".
Meant this guy.

Anyone noticing the art is finally becoming good?

>implying Mutsuki wouldn't want to be saved by having romantic and soft vanilla sex in missionary style
Kankei could save her by just being there for her and giving her a good dicking. Everyone she cares about either abandons her or abuses her.

Why couldn't yandere mutsuki look like this? So much wasted potential, now she just looks like a little boy.