Refugee General /rfg/

Itt We welcome refugees or anyone who used to be a refugee to share their stories and their opinions on their current countries

Fucken große brüste ich töte sie fucken

this wiil be good
hahaha
the funny thing is in our country they halfed immigration personel because we have lesser immigrants now.
those people are now on strike, wich is funny aswell because how can an unimployed person be on strike?
hahaha...
but the actual reason for that strike is to dirtsmear our state secretary of immigration, Theo Francken.
we should twitter him some more applause though, this man is doing a great job

I-I want some refugees. I hate that there is literally no diversity in this shitty place.

België, the non-country.
Go back to being part of Holland!

I don't care about refugees and their stories.

Hopefully the US will destabilize another Middle Eastern country so more refugees go to Europe.

Europe needs more diversity. Some inbred EU countries are 99% white.

shut the fuck up used to be viking
contribute to the tread or take your longboat and go sink somewhere else

why don't your goverment send nigger soldiers instead to poland? make them make babies with the local animals and forbid them to take these babies back home, that would be a great start, just like you did after the war with germany

sounds like a splendid idea. unfortunately our american black soldiers don't want to live in a shithole like europe so it's better to have black refugees from africa go to europe and impregnate your women

Fiki-fiki Wer da wite wimmin at yo

polish woman are not our women
and yes it is a splendid idea, give them a pamflet or booklet aswell on how to pick up polish women lol

polish, belgian, czech, german, whatever. you're all part of the european union and you all need more diversity.

globalization is the future

>puerto rico
white refugees you mean? Im sure we can send you some ukrainians

Ficki ficki!

I fikifiki many belgians
Also sorry for Brussels ;) kek

it's ok. many women there love refugee cocks

This is some really vibrant diversity, well done Belgium, powerful.

fuck off nigger

racists aren't welcome

Look at thisYou aren't welcome here RACIST BIGOT, it's 2018 and your a dinosaur, fuck drumph.

Oh yeah, we can do that!
About two years ago i visited the infamous jungle of Calais. I stayed for three days. I honestly had a fun time with some younger refugees, drinking beer in one of their provisoric bars. Most of the guys I met were Sudanese, some of them Somalis. There have also been a lot of Afghanis, mainly Pashtuns. All of them gay as fuck; they called me Habibi, and gave me seducing looks and walked around hand in hand. weird.
The Somalis all amde around 5k $ in their homeland, so they could afford this journey.
All in all I have seen several hundred men, about 5 children and 4 women.
Allthough I was glad that the guys I met did not drown on the mediterranean, I can still honestly and openly say REFUGEES NOT WELCOME

Ich töte sie ficken
Große Brüste
Was ist sie

I am a woman from Brussels and my experience with refugees has been amazing. No European man has been able to sexually pleasure me like the refugees have.