This is just a blatant lie

This is just a blatant lie

You’re right... so what’s your point? He’s doing this to stop shit skins from walking through.

They’re #25, close enough fag

How?

>leftists defend Mexico as a paradise
>no problem deporting illegals back there then

It's SHITHOLE all over again

Seems like he is telling the truth, no wall, no end of chain migration, no end of diversity lotto =no DACA

Although DACA will never happen regardless.

political theatre to drive agenda...
strong border security and internal illegal immigrant management is good policy, so who cares

Most illegals fly over on commercial airplanes and overstay their visas only a small percentage of very very poor people trek over the desert like in the movies.

Yeah well that is ending too. Enjoy faggot

It's like 60-40. It's not a small percentage.

>>Most illegals fly over on commercial airplanes
No they don't, that's the 40% and not the other 60%.

Here is the trump tactic

>Tells the truth and throws in one hyperbolic phrase
>Media goes fucking crazy over the hyperbole
>Media dedicate the news cycle and people can't stop talking about it and it gets the ball rolling for discussion

You're doing exactly what he wants OP.

a vast majority just take a car or bus or truck ride across the border
of course a wall doesn't stop that either, but having a functioning border is impossible when there are 100 million foreigners already living inside.

Proofs you ape raping turd burgling faggot! I call bullsheeeeit!

see

But really all that needs to happen is to completely conquer the american continent, cleanse it of shitskins and dirty spics and turn it into one giant USA.

See how the fuck would people even know
Illegals disappear into society. It's not like we can accurately count them

In fact the only reliable stats have is visa overstays

He is not lying
t. One of the safest city with a rusty wall.

well after that
but first actually
he should crack down cia opoid harvest in afghanistan they have been doing since bush.

>10 years later
>wall is finally built
>over budget and behind schedule
>10 years later
>drug problem completely unchanged due to legalization
>immigration problem nonexistent because those that were once immigrants (and who still managed to get past the wall easily) are amnestied in.

This is key to why we can't have DACA. You have to take their word when giving the permits that they didnt arrive yesterday.

Lol. You're reaching today shareblue. Just because pot is legal doesn't change the cartels. They largely deal in meth and cocaine which isn't going to be legal, ever.

They're the #1 most dangerous country to the US and American citizens since they're right on the border, and that's the only thing anyone should care about. Keep them out!

Shh, don't tell him

>Illegals disappear into society.

no...they don't. they only disappear in places where nobody checks them for a SSN, driver's license, etc, like california. it's piss easy to determine if someone is illegal, ICE does it every day.

Hi I'm not the faggot from above but that's a good argument for legalizing all drugs. You could tax it and regulate it and put money into rehabs. The only difference is violent cartels wouldn't exist and the drugs would be clean and have to fit standards. I've never seen a drug dealer card anyone but I have seen liquor stores and dispensaries card which are regulated. I dunno sounds like a good idea to me.

Then give me accurate statistics on how many border crossings there are per year

Pro-tip: you cant

Which part Mr. One Post?

At what point does "Trump have 200IQ" just become "we all have 20IQ?"

If it's an overstayer they should be easy to track right?

I suppose a trench, moat or minefield could also work

would a minefield be cheaper?

at least this way you have some kind of way of tracking who did overstay their visa and is in the country illegally.

ABSOLUTE LIE!!!! Everybody knows that a wall is not going to stop the CIA from importing drugs to this country

It's fucking brilliant. I mean, my first reaction is "oh god, please don't give them ammunition" but then I realise what's going to happen.

>CNN throws a bitch fit because Trump said Mexico was voted most dangerous country in the world
>will have to say that it's the 22nd most dangerous country in the world
>will act like that's totally fine to share a border with when Venezuela and fucking Burundi are 21 & 23

Also, keks for 19 and 20 being Palestine and Israel, in that order. When will they get their shit together.

>the wall doesn't work

The rehabs would cost more than the revenue from the drugs.

Would you like to rationally and logically explain just exactly how an OPINION can be a LIE?

I thought lies were misstatements of fact, not opinions that you (apparently) disapprove of.

"Mexico is the most dangerous country in the world" -Most powerful man in the world

No because as soon as libtards get back in they would demand we clean it up.

>Calls Mexico most dangrous country in the world
>Libshits clamor to defend Mexico as only #25 most dangerous countries in the world
>But they cannot name those countries because they don't want to accidentally imply that they are shitholes.

>wall is not going to stop the CIA from importing drugs to this country

it will stop their competition