Boku no Hero: My Hero Academia

best boy lost because asspull

>not even page 10

Asspull or not, the execution was really good.

Is the anime made in 720p or 1080p?

HS 4k released

A person with such an evil quirk SHOULD be executed.

It's best boy's birthday.

Itsuka is for _____

Eri and Kouta are gonna fuck aren't they?

They're already shilling the first DVD volume

Jobbing

They'll be Deku's sidekicks.

Just recently started moving ahead on the manga

He's actually kind of cool now that im seeing more of him

Marriage and play games. But not Tetsux4, he is shit

Nope Mirio and Uraraka will hook up though, their quirks synergise really well and they've both got cardboard personalities - having Mirio hanging around as Uraraka's BF would also allow him to hang around the first years after the work experience

Present Mic is awesome, despite looking kind of goofy. He's also one of the rare examples of someone manifesting a Quirk at birth that isn't a mutation type.

Grapefag woke up I see

Bakugou.

violently abusing her husbando.

Eri will be Deku's love interest.

>grapefag boogeyman

literal worst boy

>rare examples
They never said it was rare, just that there's a time limit until it usually manifests

Jesus christ that saturation, was there another nuke going off in japan that day?

Love and fuck every day every single hour till we die

I like his friendship with Eraser.

man wish i could draw so well

Will we ever get to see half ice half autism in a date scenario?

Almost like the drama cd

Itsuka is the best girl but has a lack of lewds, I really hope the drawfag deliver the final product.

cringe

Where did you get that translation? Have a thick momo in exchange.

This Kendo autist is worse than grapefag

I guess that could work because pic related, they can be alike. Also, bot are hot as hell

Nice try, Grapefag.

He's getting up there honestly

>t. grapefag

Finally this QT makes an actual appearance

She seems like she'll be an interesting character

>PLUS ULTRA

The devils website

Anyone who denies this wasn't straight up ass pull needs a checkup this part was the only problem I had with Hori, It has nothing to do with my bias for Shinsou, Hori simply did anything to make Deku win and the best he could come up with is this ass pull awful battle.

It's time to join the Togafags, we are plentiful.

She got 3rd place in the western popularity poll, against all expectations

No one is arguing against it, please just kill yourself already.

Man imagine this if its not darken. Its going to give that Porigon run of its money.

The biggest Deus Ex Machina since Gon x Pitou

But still so good

Hue

Bat and Lin

It is an asspull because it was one of the first times OfA manifested.

The first time actually happened at USJ. The only problem is that OfA hasn't really manifested itself after that, which makes it feel even more like an asspull.

>Blogging as you read
>On Sup Forums

>since Gon x Pitou
Fuck off retard.

Should have tell him turn 90 degree instead.

>tripfag
>shinsou-fag
your tears are delicious

shinsou is a garbage character and it was a waste of time to even have him be in the tournament, should've just had an actually good character that deku could've had a good fight against

there is NO way to write a satisfying battle with shinsou in it because there are only two outcomes
1: shinsou's quirk is triggered and he wins
2: shinsou's quirk isn't triggered and he loses or his quirk is dispelled and he loses

none of the outcomes are satisfying, fun or interesting

?

stop being a delusional fanboy

Why? He thought he had full control and had won already and it gives him more time to show off. That's the point of the sports festival

>The first time actually happened at USJ.
No. Deku was in control all the time and if it had happened before he would ahve talked about it with All Might.

Choose one:

>Bakugou: Honey lemon, ginger ale, orange ramune, and tapioca
>Midoriya: Matcha, whipped cream, matcha powder, and tapioca
>Todoroki: Frozon strawberries, strawberry sauce, nata de coco, lassi, and tapioca

I was posting the *microbikini*, but i'm not even samefagging here kek, so don't get mad, we are a few, that's the truth grapefag

>newfag doesn't know about lelouch

Get on my level senpai

Stop being a speedreader.

Who would pay 5 bucks for any of them.

>Tfw when you're so well established as a tripfag people just stop caring about the fact you're a tripfag

I have a lot of respect for Lelouch and MKL for those reasons alone

>putting tripfags on a pedestal

Pathetic

I mean, making a 100% punch with no repercussions really makes it seem like that OfA can manifest itself when in dire need.

Also called: conceptualized plot armor

And people still pay that much for a glass of tequila

I don't mind because it's probably gonna come up again in the future.

But if it never ever is mentioned again, yeah, it can fuck right off.

I always filter them and forget they exist

>actually bothering to use tripfag's names and give them any credibility
nah, i know he's a fag, but i'm not gonna refer to him by his trip, he's a tripfag and nothing more

I think I will take a Todoroki.

Which girl would have the most deviant sexual tastes?

episode titles for the next 3 episodes

PROTIP: Shiguraki kills Blackman

Uraraka

>shitty and boring character that robbed us from an actually interesting fight in the first round
>best boy
how about no

Fuck off with your headcanon. We are using manga facts.

Alright user, I'll bite. What the fuck are those.

Is it first time Shinsou is on Hori's sketch? Glad he finally did it.

Mina.

Ok shinsou-fags
Entertain me, how would you write a fun, interesting and exciting fight with deku vs shinsou
Remember, ultimately deku has to win because he is the protag
Also remember that deku is far stronger and better at any kind of combat even without his quirk

Well, what bothers me is that Deku was able to do that, but still hasn't tried to replicate it in any way. Like, if you get even a slippery grasp of something of that caliber, YOU TRAIN THE FUCK OUT TO SEE HOW IT HAPPENED.

Isn't Deku supposed to be like really quirk-savvy and smart about these things?

Nah, which girl would have the best farts?

That's the real question.

Kacchan just remember his nightmare

>ive seen some shit

Those all sound amazing to me.

At firsr i don't even remember his name, then i think he was a bad character, then i hate him, then i hate him more because the mememafags, but then i started to like him for some reason, maybe his smugness, or maybe i see my own demotivation and my own lack of social skills reflected on hi, i guess i understand why he is a dick. I would love to be his friend and tell him that that is not the way, he have an awesome chance to be someone that he can be proud of. Go pieceofshitnoma, now i'm on your shitty team cheering for you. And for you too, user that is reading this.

Oh hey they made it a bit more dynamic - in the manga he literally just tosses him clumsily out of the arena fairly easily while shinsou whines about how hard doneby he is.

so OfA is pretty much like this

He has 5/5 intelligence (smarter than Aizawa), but acts like goofy clown all the time. Seems pretty suspicious, don't ya think?

He used his quirk on bakugou and ordered him to fight on his behalf.

Not gonna lie, I'd try both of those.

Oh, he'd better not be what I think you're implying he is.

>Shinsou is worldwide Trending Topic (the 10th one written in moonrunes)

Yes in the sense that it gets stronger with every new user. Deku won't be getting any life advice from previous users.

You know, I was about to call you a lying faggot. But then I checked the databook and ohhhh nooooo.

Holy shit imagine if Shinsou had been really calculating and brainwashed Todoroki.

Todoroki suddenly jumps on the arena, and he says that he's just using his quirk. If Todoroki gets disqualified because he came to interfere with a match, it means he goes up the ladder even faster.

Something to that effect. He could wreck the entire tournament that way.

Good. That mystical shit can die in the same fire as Korra. No trance state bullshit where he's chatting it up with the previous users, I hate that crap.