This blue haired space elf slaps your space ships stern with a rail-gun. What do?

This blue haired space elf slaps your space ships stern with a rail-gun. What do?

Remind myself that I should watch it some day.

I allow her to marry me, cause that space elf is a cutie.

I was going to say marriage but then I felt really bad because her marrying someone who isn't Jinto isn't okay.

>[Hadena]_Martial_Hearts.vlc_snapshot
Why do you do this?

It's really a shame that the new manga is coming out so slowly, it'll be years before it catches to where the series left off.
why not?

Fight just enough to earn honorable surrender, so I can join the space elf empire at the side of the said space elf.

>HD died
>it's OK I'll just torrent it again
>two days later nyaa is dead
>shit what was my BBT login again
>blacklisted
I mean I got it a few minutes later, but it was a bad few minutes until then.

Let her try and fail to shoot me.
Girls can't kill men so I'm not in danger.
Weapons lose their potency when used by a female, she probably doesn't even realize.
How cute, I might let her be my sex slave depending on how she reacts when I suprise hug her.

>Hadena
It's been a while.

Thanks for reminding me that Tokyopop is fucking dead and that I'll never get picked up by other publishers. The novel's great, cost me a few bucks though.

Weren't the translated novels actually abridged versions or am I confusing it with something else?

Recently quite a few 'lost cases' got picked up so maybe there still is some hope for a next season.

Probably explode.
Maybe fire off a few mines if I get the chance.

Rape elves

Exterminate her entire race.

they are

Make a semi circle formation.

Used to watch this show on TechTV back in the day with Blue Seed. Seemed pretty interesting.

Well, it's pretty hit or miss with its episodes, it's a bit like Ulysses in that department.

Remember that I want to watch this show but I'm still marathoning Gundam, and I've only reached episode 31 of After War.

>This blue haired space elf
>elf
Purge.

It's around 36 episodes long, so not really that time consuming.
They used to be human. They've changed their form and achieved certain traits due to genetic manipulation.

Why does best girl have to have such an unfortunate name?

Someone give me a name. I already know it's not Blue Hearts or Martial Triangle

Crest of the stars then banner of the stars I II and II.

Enjoy your mines.

[x] Stick it in.

Much appreciated.

Jinto is shit though.

You take that fucking back, he has more balls than most contemporary protagonists.

>you will never teach Lafiel to love cock

But elves are the ones raping

Please no memes.

>Jinto is shit
Fuck you.

>tfw your mom dies because your queen sends a patrol ship into a warzone
>tfw your queen dies because she trusted humies

Elves, watch yourselves.

her hair is black

There were two new light novels recently and nobody's translating anything.

Since they are dead or have made a new Tokyopop does that mean their old licenses are all invalid and free to translate again.

Ask her for a ride to Spoor's ship.

same here

where can I download the english novels? I couldn't find the ones for crest of the stars

>Jinto
>Lafiel
I literally almost can't watch Banner of the Stars, their names are Ghintec and Lamhirh!
And I wish information about the Abh language Baronh were more accessible, especially text samples, but it's also a pain to switch between German Wikipedia and Google translated Japanese fansites.

Swear fealty to the Abh

The art in the new manga is just sex itself.

Serving Spoor would be entertainment for the rest of my short life. No regrets.

>All hands brace for ramming manouver

It really seems like they put quite a lot of effort into it, even though some space battle scenes apparently cause confusion among certain readers.
Ditto.

mines mines mines mines mines

I rail gun her into the next galaxy.

>>tfw your queen dies because she trusted humies
the queen died?

Fight until I kill her or the last.

Leave it to Japan to prove to me the only thing worse than elves is space elves.

>2D hyperspace
>projectile weapons

I laugh it off and proceed to gently warm her with some carefully calibrated photons from my targeting lasers. Wouldn't want her to feel chilly in the uncaring cold void.

Yes, in the novels.

I hope he carries these novels until the end of the war.

>After War
Drop it. It's trash.

If only she had a different name. I can't unread.

Release the mines and kill her mother.

Where are LNs up to now?

>tfw no space elf waifu to goto war with against the space nazis

I don't remember them being space nazis, am I forgetting something?

>Jinto is shit though.

What the fuck, I don't understand how you can be so fucking wrong. KYS

Grab my cat and run to the nearest escape pod

>KYS
It was a good post until this, too.

>space elf
>elf
>ELF

The translated ones? Cover the whole crest of the stars, but as user mentioned already, they are abridged versions.
>recommended not to be a gunner

>they finally get to fly a good ship
>shit hits the fan
>translated stuff stops
Hope someone picks it up some day.
Space stuff that doesn't involve giant robots is so rare in nip media.

>elf
You know what do.

They're just genetically enhanced humans user.
I don't know how the long ears help with living in space, but they aren't actual elves.

Well the ears are a mark of the royal family, so only a fraction of the population has them anyways.

No, the Japanese ones. Last I heard a prine is now emperor and Lafiel moved several times up the succession ladder.

One of the factions treats Abh as nonhumans for no other practical purpose than to creat a bogeyman.

Another is space ussr.

What U never understood is how the fractured Abh didn't instantly lose. How are the various tiny islands of the empire able to communicate? Why hasn't the Alliance attacked the smallest fragments one at a time, since they clearly can't perform massive transport in between fractured zones. Etcetc.

Also I thought Lafiels dad becomes emprah....

Up to volume V I believe, which came out after an eight year hiatus.
The main pair is stuck getting memorial stones out of Abh capital.

Why was the MC in this series so fucking useless? He didn't need to go full self-insert, but can he not be completely lame for a few seconds and constantly need his elf gf to rescue him?

He;s not totally useless though.
He's pretty competent in Crest.
After that, his training is for a logistics officer. Still, he survives for 6 months or something in a prison-planet gone rebel.

I wouldn't call him useless, he did quite well for someone who had to integrate into society that is quite 'alien' to him. He also isn't that much of a pussy when it comes to his love interest I would argue he gets smoother with each series.