FBI Investigating Millions Of Dollars Funneled From Oz Govt To Clinton Foundation

>The FBI has asked retired Australian policeman-turned investigative journalist, Michael Smith, to provide information he has gathered detailing multiple allegations of the Clinton Foundation receiving tens of millions of mishandled taxpayer funds, according to LifeZette.

>“I have been asked to provide the FBI with further and better particulars about allegations regarding improper donations to the CF funded by Australian taxpayers,” Smith told LifeZette.

>Of note, the Clinton Foundation received some $88 million from Australian taxpayers between 2006 and 2014, reaching its peak in 2012-2013 - which was coincidentally (we're sure) Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard's last year in office.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>Let woman be PM of Australia
>Turns out to be a corrupt and incompetent bitch

WOW WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-17/fbi-investigating-millions-mishandled-dollars-funneled-australian-govt-clinton
archive.is/mGj3J
dailycaller.com/2016/11/08/exclusive-its-full-bore-ahead-for-fbis-clinton-foundation-probe/
observer.com/2017/05/hillary-clinton-lobbied-bangladesh-prime-minister-clinton-foundation-donor/
truepundit.com/newsweek-raided-nypd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no archive. no link. op is a fag.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-17/fbi-investigating-millions-mishandled-dollars-funneled-australian-govt-clinton

Here is the link, I edited the post and forgot to post it. I'm too lazy to archive it because Im a faggot.

go little rock go

No inbred. FBI is investigating NRA for receiving money from Russia during the election to help Trump win.

I lost hope for Clinton Mafia ever facing any responsibility. More will come and nothing will change.

I read the article and its supporting evidence and have determined that it contains nothing substancial.

Who else caught the last few episodes of Star Trek: Discovery? They were the best yet, and I recommend everyone close this silly thread, grab a warm cup of cocoa, and catch up on the best show in years.

fuck off vpn fag

>zerohedge
Please.

love this meme

archive.is/mGj3J
Also, with shills arriving here in droves:
dailycaller.com/2016/11/08/exclusive-its-full-bore-ahead-for-fbis-clinton-foundation-probe/
>FBI agents across the country are continuing to actively pursue a broad political corruption investigation of the Clinton Foundation, a probe that is consuming the resources in the FBI’s Little Rock, Ark., field office where every agent assigned to public corruption matters now is working on the case, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Hi JIDF

Feminism is a cult.

If for some reason she manages to escape justice in burgerland, would this allow aussiebros to extradite her to the hellhole that is the middle of your cuntry and leave her there to starve?
>inb4 fuck off we're full

We'll get her to work hard labor in the Northern territories emu farms, just get that bitch here

thanks mate

r-r-really?

>Zerohedge
Yeah nah I won't believe it until a trustworthy news agency reports on it like cnn or msnbc

>love useless shitposters
ironic shit is still shit and is responsible for the massive decline in board quality. its fucking retarded
t. fun police

This is one of the major areas of focus, get digging lads, this story went totally under the radar at the height of Russia hoax fever
observer.com/2017/05/hillary-clinton-lobbied-bangladesh-prime-minister-clinton-foundation-donor/

BUMP

truepundit.com/newsweek-raided-nypd/

Taking photos of servers...

Huge

It's happening lads.
>FISA abuse report released to congress
>New details on Foundation investigation
>Newsweek raided by NYPD

wtf is going on, Im so confused.

Counterstrike