WHY ARENT AMERIMUTTS BANNED ALREADY

Fucking seriously, all they do is shit the place up with their retarded mikey d's burger opinions and obstruct our cause with their submissive, daddy-like, kike obsession...

FUCKING PERMABAN AMERICAN IP'S ALREADY GOOKMOOT JESUS YOU FUCKIN YELLOWFAG

Nice meme flag you syrup nigger

i agree, bump

kikeblue, right on time

>Meme flag
Everytime shouldn't you be out sucking Muhammads dick cancuck?

56%

Oh look another meme flag come on turn it off faggot we know you're probably some baby dick honkie

Feels good being an Amerimutt and vacationing in Canada and Europe while fucking the hottest sluts.

Says the faggot whose country is filled with nothing but chinks

>syrup nigger

BAMP

>funneh
hey kikeblue

Nice bait leafcuck, go back to aborting babies

>meme flags
Imagine being so embarrassed by your geographic location that you need to do this.
Sad.

Kill them all on sight
By painful means they'll die
For we must keep this planet clean
Of the American disease

>BAN AMERICAN IPs!

Posts it on an AMERICAN website.

Turbotard.

fifty-six percent
get off the internet already you literal nation-cuckolds fucking DO SOMETHING besides shitposting you fags lmao

Because this is our website.

YOU are the guest here.

YOU are a GUEST in your on country retard
KYS already

I hope some illegal Muslim throws acid in your face because you looked at him the wrong way you fucking leaf. Take off that fucking meme flag roach...

Fuck off, kikemutt.
All kikes really are mutts. That's why you project onto us, you half-nigger piece of shit.

I don't know what the point of these threads are. Yeah, the US is more mixed than most of the West but the rest of the West will catch up.

Interethnic mixing is the future.

>t. about to be murdered by some feral nigger
HANDS UP DONT SHOOT
JAMAL DINDUNUFFIN'S A CUNSHPEERAZY
>t. ready to fight YET ANOTHER WAR for (((his))) interests

That's not really what the meme means though. No one is saying that white Americans are only 56% white, it's just going after those who are partially non-white despite claiming to be irish/german/italian/whatever.

Americans get butthurt about meme, Europeans get butthurt about Americans getting butthurt about meme

Who's divide and conquering who?!

/slide/
Sage

look at this beautiful american woman

>but the rest of the West will catch up
thank god
at least then we can all be 56% desperate, right mutt?

It’s not Americans that are the problem, it’s the trumpfags who are shitting up this board. Can’t take any banter or criticism without screaming shill or kike without realising they’re shilling for the biggest kike outside of Israel. Fucking dotards.

A Mutt will always be a Mutt.

I got a test kit for my last birthday.

>3 percent jew
>0 percent african

There was at least some good news.

Im not rustled by the meme.
I mean, of course it is forced, how can euros compete with the bants?
Euros got so butt blasted from banter based on reality, that they are powerless to make any change to their own nation, meme flags got implemented. I encourage the mutt meme, it makes the board more balanced as a whole, forced or not it doesn't really matter.

OC over here, made it out of boredom from memory

it's not so bad. most mulatto men I know are always draining their nuts inside the hottest white sluts

90% of the board is American, you and your third world shithole can fuck off.