3x3 thread

Post and rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/domko
youtube.com/watch?v=J7tdJuGeW1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the point of these threads? If you want to show off your taste then just make a MAL profile and put your favorites there. jesus.

I know every anime on this chart and i'm a pleb so i'm just going to assume you have shit taste.

If you're so smart then what's the one on the bottom right

Belladonna of sadness.

Just drop the attitude and ask. Sup Forums is more a than accommodating when it comes to recs.

++Casshern,EoE,Kaiba.
+Utena,Lain,Angel's Egg,Belladonna.

3/3

3/5
2/3
2/3

Good taste my friend! It's reassuring to know that there are other such anime enthusiasts out there with a keen eye for quality. With all of the moeshit out there, we have to stay strong and stay together!

anime/ova/manga

It's the anime hipster and reddit attention whore general

Can you whine any harder? Just have fun bro.

Don't talk to me unless both your IQ and ATI are over 120.

Damn son, you need to lighten up a little.

++Tatami
+EVA, Lain
+/- FLCL
++Mononoke
+EVA
++Paranoia Agent, Ping Pong
+TTGL
I know this is a meme but
++Tatami
+Porco Rosso
+/- Mushishi
-Gits
+Higurashi, Lain, Gurren Lagann
+/- FLCL

4/4

2/2

4/4

4/4

4/5 -Higurashi
1/1 OVA
1/1 manga
Voynich is pretty good but frankly I don't see why it's so many people's favorite

4/5
-NHK

Funny how moe is one of the primary reasons for my choices.

myanimelist.net/profile/domko

lurk more

2/3

1/2

2/3

Have you watched like 20 series?

Obviously

On what principle do you pick which trashy 80's OVA is 10/10 and which trashy 80's OVA is 1/1?

3/5
2/2
6/6 counting Daicon should be illegal
2/3
3/3
5/5 anime
7/7 OVA
1/1 Manga Devilman is good stuff
1/3 Anime
3/3 Movies
0 Manga
5/5
6/6
6/6

Also I realized a while back that I like REDLINE a lot more than I do Fifth Stage

5.5/6
++Tatami, EoE, Angel's Egg
+FLCL, Lain
+/- Casshern
4.5/5
++Monster, Haibane, Eva
+Texhnolyze, Mononoke
+/- Casshern
4/4
++Eva
+Ping Pong, TTGL, Gunbuster
4.5/5
+Lain, TTGL, Azumanga, FLCL
+/- Jojo part 4
5.5/6
++NHK, Tatami, Paranoia Agent, Wataomte, Kaiji
+Ping Pong
+/- BnHA
8.5/10
+K-ON!, Lain, K-ON! Movie, LWA, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Godfathers, Totoro
+/- Ponyo, Cat Returns, Lucky Star
2.5/3
+Dandy, Berserk
+/- SAC
4/4
+Gunbuster, Giant Robo, Danshi Koukousei
-Initial D Fifth/Final Stage, although first second and third would be +

I don't really think we need one of these up at all times.

Meh.

Two or three good things amongst some shit.

Top kitsch.

You're confusing.

Another that varies wildly.

Watch more stuff. Alternatively, turn 18?

Bretty good, except for a few I really dislike (Higurashi, TTGL). That Sonic movie is actually really good.

not so good

I can live with it.

Hey guys... it's your friend. Cirno.

Why dont you head on over to Sup Forums and BE somebody? Stop wasting your time here.

Cirno I wanna fug your delicious brown booty

7/7
4/5
5.5/6
4/4
5/7
6/7 anime
5/7 movies
6.5/7

Why do you have Higurashi in your anime section when you have an objectively better adaptation in your manga section?

that is some trash taste OP

Been here since 3.0 was in theaters (and it was the best of the three, why did nobody tell me Armisael made a comeback?)

>You're confusing.
Only if you're DigiBro or have never been to /m/.

6/6
7/7
5/5
7/7

Whats mid top the only thing I can guess is Madoka

Gunbuster gets 1/10 because it is shit

>Top middle
excellent taste

6/6
1/3
4/6
7/7
5/7
1/5
4/4

>refusing to post the name of an anime for fear of losing your sekret club
fucking otaku loser
I bet you only watch CGDCT

Fellow Shiki lover
>Myman

Could you please spoonfeed me and let me know what top left and mid mid are?

It's Casshern Sins and it's fucking awful, don't bother.

7/7.
5/5.
5/5.
4/4, digi. I wish this were your real 3x3, instead of the other pleb-tier trash.
6/6 (TV), 1/1 (OVAs), 3/3 (manga).
5/5 (TV), 2/3 (Films).
7/7.
7/7, dubs checked.
5/5.
6/6.
4/4.
5/5.

0/9
1/1
4/4

Meinkraft is not an anime. It's Swedish neo-Nazi propaganda aimed at autistic children. Other than that, 6/6.

It's not the Minecraft video game, it's the brilliantly choreographed Minecraft music video "Revenge" youtube.com/watch?v=J7tdJuGeW1o

Now this good shitposting.

top left is Minky momo in the bridge over dreams and mid mid is the Yokohama kaidashi kikou ova

>mid mid is the Yokohama kaidashi kikou ova
Oh, no wonder I couldn't figure out what it was, I haven't seen that in years and Alpha's anime design is kinda... off-model from the manga's? I always kind of thought it was at least. Anyway, thanks.

You skipped mine

5/5 (anime), 7/7 (films). Are you happy now?

0/3
1/2
1/3
1/1
Anime 4/4
OVA 0/1
Manga 1/1
Anime 3/3
Movie 2/2
Cartoons 3/3
Games 3/4
TV 1/2
Movies 3/4
2/2
1/4
4/5
Tv 2/3
Movies 0/1
2/4
1/4
5/7 tfw you share half my 3x3
0/1
2/4
3/8

>or have never been to /m/
Yeah I'm pretty sure I have never been to /m/ actually, so that kind of makes sense.

What do you like about Phantom World user?

This is actually some of the worst anime I seen. I just added EVA and Utena to make it seem this was legitimate.

That's funny becuase Monogatari is the best thing on there.

>none of the ones I always put on mine are there
I'm disappointed. I thought everyone hated me

Don't worry user this post made me hate you.

5/7
4/4
5/6
4/6 anime
3/6 anime
3/6 anime
3/6
4/7
4/6
3/5
2/5
2/3
4/6
3/8
2/3
3/6

heretic

>clearly a bait
>in a thread on personal taste
>lurk more

hmm.

Digibro was right

The same reason I have that really wierd devilman ova with Amon in it. While not as good as the source material, it has it'sown strengths along with weaknesses, like the manga had as well.

2/2
I just downloaded Angel's Egg despite knowing nothing about it. What's it like?
3/3
3/4
3/3

Gimme your lunch money

I'm going to have to agree with that user, Cashern Sins is not very great. There are ways to handle an angsty hope-devoid plot like that, and they sure didn't do it right.

What kind of mouth breathing plebeian cares about plot?

3/3
3/3
3/3
2/2
2/3 Geass is meh

YNFERNUH KOPPU

Please be genteel.

4/4
5/5
3/3
4/4
3/4
2/2
5/5
3/3

>liking digimon
>a literal children's show
> a shit one at that

kek

>Digimon Tamers
>shit
I'll fucking fite u m8

what's the green girl one called? I always meant to watch it. it's about dragons or something right?

>webm form
This is new to me, very nice my /m/an

Digimon is actually extremely good, jerk.

I know I have shit taste, but these are the ones I had the most fun watching

Sasuga Onee-Sama

The pilot is better than your favorite anime.

4/5
XD/XD
4/6

I agree the story was a bit rough, but overal it was a very pleasant experience for me
Music was really good too, and so were the visuals(outside of reused scenes)

I would kill a small ant colony if it meant that Tōru Furuya could get another lead role. Because as far as I know, that was his last one.

6/8. I should probably rewatch Belladonna and Kaiba I might like them this time. I also don't think you should mix tv, movies and OVA.
4/5 I watched Haibane renmei years ago on tv dubbed so I should rewatch that I will most likely like it more.Nice colours.
7/8? I think bottom right is Daicon. I felt Gunbuster was rather boring outside its last 2 episodes. I'm Not a huge fan of close up face shots for 3x3s.
1/2 Desert Punk and Cobra are both on my short list to watch.
2/3 It might be more, your choice of pictures are kinda hard to make out.
7/8 + 7/7 Why do you have both Devilman OVA? I will check out that sonic anime now tho.
7/9 Watamote and FMA aren't things Im too fond of.
6/8 + 7/8 Tamako,Lucky star and Ponyo bring it down. Watch more movies Things exist outside Ghibli and Kyoani
2/3 Deathnote is borderline but most of it was good. Very odd taste but nice to see /m/ love
1/1 I haven't seen enough mecha I admit. I'm about half done Votoms so this is more of a 2/2.
5/7 Get better images posters and titles are ugly. Tree of Might is just awful why?
4/5 You might have the nicest looking 3x3 I have seen. Good job.
5/7 I don't "get" SZS's sense of humor must be a cultural barrier.
8/8 + 6/6 Solid taste but a bit run of the mill I guess.
7/7 I am very iffy on Karekano due to its ending arc. I am starting DoReMi soon. 7/8 I hope that's not the rebuild of EVA or -1 Sketchbook is fun but very forgettable. 4/6 Steins gate and hibike are some of the most overrated anime and I don't get it. 6/8 Sound of the sky had a good first episode and then it went to garbage Skiki is painfully boring with one good scene.

I will continue rating in another post.

>Solid taste but a bit run of the mill I guess.
It's true; I think it might be a lost cause. I'm constantly watching things that I hope will impress me enough to knock stuff like Lain or GitS off my lists, but it just hasn't happened.

I'm planning on reevaluating my lists soon though, because some things feel less relevant to me now than they were when they were fresh in my mind. Oh well.

Continuing
3/4 I'm not sure why YKK is liked so much. I really like your choice of images.
2/7 Shiki, SZS, KLK, PP and Claymore are pretty bad. Hellsing Ultimate is iffy for me and if you mean the rebuilds -1.
5/6 I'm not sure what top middle is. Fix your Monte cristo picture
5/7 Madoka and minecraft. Very pleb picks. 6/7 Why Mirai Nikki? I can't think of a nice thing to say about it
6/7 That gay anime was pretty but rather dull I'm assuming middle just means jojo part 4.
4/6 I understand why people like Free and Code Geass but they aren't for me. 6/6 Very standard Sup Forums core taste other than digimon
1/3 Yahari is iffy and Another and Aldnoah are just trash
5/9 Clannad, FMA, CG and KlK aren't bad just below my threshold. Also whya are you images such bad quality?
7/9 Madoka and Clannad are the minuses. Watch more older non Kyoani stuff please. 2/5 NGNL, Charlotte and Sound of the sky are bad. Also use BeFunky to make your 3x3s paint or whatever you used looks really bad. 2/6 Madoka,P&S, KLK and OPM aren't my cup of tea.

I am not sure why I put so much effort in to these posts when this thread is going to die anyway maybe it is the autism.

First time I've ever seen Another in one of these threads

I pray it's the first and last time you ever see half of that 3x3 in these threads.

Do me.

I will never understand the appeal of Non Non Biyori. I mean it's not a bad show, it just doesn't offer anything that you can't find done better in other SoL/iyashikei shows.

What a shitty taste mate

4/6 It might be more I don't know top middle or left middle. Haibane might change but sound is a firm "bad" for me.

It's rare to find a SoL set in the sticks. Despite the fact that everyone knows the life in the sticks is boring, the show makes it beautiful and worth seeing at least.