MegaANON, Sup Forums I. AM. DONE

Last night was my last straw!!! I’m so tired of liberals, the media, the awful bullying.... It’s all so depressing. I have concluded that Pizzagate will remain, Project Mockingbird will remain, we Conservatives are fighting a losing battle trying to revive our once beautiful Republic. The evil won’t stop, The left won’t stop, they’ll continue to cheat, lie, steal and starve our Veterans and Military over niggers, spics and garbage just for votes. I am done. So depressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ZO8QiLuNdI
youtu.be/r7yx8jptZ_o
youtu.be/9_vd5UVelfU
youtu.be/R0nte1BNY0w
youtu.be/TxC0FlYD6d4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High+Level+Insider/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Charles_L'Enfant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My give a fuck is busted

Fuck you JIDF the right is winning all over the world and you are blind not to see it

Brothers stay strong and keep pushing
Saged

Winning? Dude we lost Alabama & Wisconsin

Niggers chimping out
Look at the intelligent people, the ones who are going to decide future politics

Sadly the Dems. If they don’t sign the CR, as a soldier I won’t get paid. I’m so sick of the Dems holding illegals higher than soldiers. Hijacking and hostages.

Strive to better yourself, there is no other way

I would man, but I have a family to feed. I can’t feed them without pay. It’s so aggravating. I swear to God some days death feels like a welcome change.

Bump bumpity bump

Summoning Megs... she who hates nicknames....

A wild Megs. U/imegahatesnicknames

Slingshot nigger. Remember the slingshot.

Pizzagate is a psyop dont believe that bullshit it can all be explained

Despair psyop. Sage. Get off of here and on twitter. It’s time to take it to the normies. But remember to be kind. They are dumb but most are good hearted. That’s why they can’t imagine that ppl would be evil enough to do 9/11, create Isis, satanic pedo stuff etc.

Pizzagate is real

I'm unironically blackpilled as hell too. Not because of some LARPers predictions not coming true, but as time goes on I find what a monuemental task restoring the American Republic is going to be. Unless that High Level Insider dude from a while ago wasn't bullshitting I think we're boned desu.

Slingshot nigger? Tf you blathering in about?

What did they say desu?

KYS FAGGOT

No it isn't

youtu.be/6ZO8QiLuNdI

youtu.be/r7yx8jptZ_o

youtu.be/9_vd5UVelfU

youtu.be/R0nte1BNY0w

youtu.be/TxC0FlYD6d4

Stay strong man. The opposite to depression is expression

Yes sadly it is...

Ty friend.

You can find his question sessions in the 4plebs archive. Very good stuff even if it's just a LARP.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High+Level+Insider/

The tl;dr is that things are going to be ok. You're going to have to read it, it's too complicated to summarize it accurately.

Moron you really think that shit proves anything? Look up the definition of proof you shill.

Seriously? What’s the reason for this?

I will do that. Ty

Watch the videos dude its a psyop created by the "jews"

you fucking retard

l'enfant is an area in DC

named after this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Charles_L'Enfant

I did watch. I don’t believe it. There’s too much evidence to support it sadly

Hillary Clinton and John podesta have a dungeon under comet ping pong pizza. They rape and traffick children there.

That’s interesting but not where comet Pizza is, so that begs the question.... Why him?

I also highly recommend reading the book, the Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, that he mentions multiple times. Its available as a free PDF, just search it on Jewgle. Their/his perspective on the state of affairs and the material the book puts forward is invaluable for keeping a level head in these shitty times. You'll notice he made several predictions about events well in advance that gives his question sessions a good amount of credibility.

So the larp is finally over?

Check. I’m aware sadly.

LARP? As in Q? Because I fuck around with his trip because I cracked it. I’m working on cracking his second one now.

Will definitely do that. Ty.

you are doing God's work then. Keep at it and troll autistic boomers

Hmm, I have a theory on that. Trump obviously knows about Q thanks to his Magapill tweet and Hannity, whom he's good friends with, retweeting a tweet with a Qanon hashtag. Also, Meg's was probably compromised because of her sudden shilling for Q in a post style unlike her at all. As far as I know (((Q))) hyped up the fake news awards heavy, and Trump didn't deliver in the way they led their boomer audience to believe. Q is not unequivocally BTFO and their followers are going to start actually questioning the bullshit they spew. Wishful thinking maybe, but it's not an entirely implausible scenario.

*Q is, not is not

Good. Go away.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-op

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr
-me

fucking space niggers

test

Definitely. I am close to cracking it. Took me 450ish attempts last time. I’ve got all but the last 3 letters. Pretty sure I’m going to get it by weekend. I’ll fuck them up lel.

I kept telling them he’s a LARP too. I even (((d0xxed))) him. I got B&. Lol

Space niggers? The fuck are you blathering about Star Spangled retard

there we go

just so all you faggots know #Matlock = tripcode for original "qanon"

also you're a faggot op

Hi Q nigga

Locked in basement of pizza parlor, Jeb Bush has the nipple clamps... :(

Yup. Like I said, close to cracking the second one too

>Check. I’m aware sadly

John podesta has a new shipment of "cheese" this morning. You confront him at the shipping dock when the truck arrives . Your roll is your charisma. Rolling a Charisma over 90 will enable you to convince John to let the children free.

god will act soon get ready

"cracking"

you mean generating a fucking trip code via a dictionary list? Shut the fuck up you little faggot. Go back to skiddying wordpress and kill yourself.

Agreed.

Would you like some help offing yourself?

Stop spamming /pol faggot

Dictionary list? No I just fucked around with certain terms. Took me 2 weeks and 450+ tries.

Crack mine motherfucker

ain't no fucking larping around these parts bitch

How the fuck am I spaMMing Sup Forums you raging faggot?

>with certain terms

YOU MEAN A FUCKING DICTIONARY LIST ATTACK?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot LARP

Nice nines... Condoleeza is this you? You on IRC?

Child sex trafficking in service of the rich and powerful is not a theory. It happens all over the world and there are numerous instances of it being exposed. You're a stupid faggot if you think you can lump that in with a strawman theory about Comet Ping Pong's basement. You keep your fucking mouth shut when people who've studied this for years are talking.

motherfucker I am no employee of any government.

I am one of their enemies. If they don't bring down the deepstate, we will.

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

The things you do.

For the reasons you do them, are tiresome.

nice picture, user

never forget what we are capable of shillfucks. you can kill a man, you can't kill an idea.

>On 5 November 2013, Anonymous protesters gathered around the world for the Million Mask March. Demonstrations were held in 400 cities around the world to coincide with Guy Fawkes Night.[110] This hasn't been the only march and there were quite a few others over the years such as the 2015 march which formed into a riot and went out of control in London, UK.

for reviving republic you'd have to be libertarian
reps and dems are corrupt af

Such defeatism in this one

Makes you look like a shill

I was asking because I IRC’d with you guys in Project Laz.

operations center for LAZARUS reporting in for duty.

libertarian as fuck. voted once. 2008. ron paul.

trump is going to have a major fucking problem on his hands if he doesn't start giving his supporters something to chew on. everyones pissed. should of call that shit the demoralization awards. absolutely never does anything get done when some expected magical leader says they're going to do something awesome like get rid of the deepstate.

it always ends up falling back on us to do it. last person who tried - JFK - dead. let's fucking go trump. you're taking a big hit from your failed performance last night. bout time you give your supporters something tangible. people are pissed. they want heads to roll. more and more awaken everyday to the vast occultist bullshit that's plagued this fucking planet for millenia. time for a new reality. that will not happen without sacrifice.

Their only current strategy is to deport mexicans.

as a cyber security enthusiast i will say right now that i trust nothing and no one especially not someone who doesn't know what a fucking dictionary attack is.

be real fucking careful who you make enemies with

Yup I was in there Moniker is my friend

Ay ay. I just did it the hard way I guess.

I sent Moniker a Twatter DM, there’s a dude named Brian Krassenstein. He molested another user and now he’s having 4 plebs delete any mention of his name

That is funny. Republicans trying yet again to blame the left for their own failure. And republicans call the left snowflakes. It is your republican 'leadership' who you should be angry at. You have a republican president, a republican Congress and a republican Senate. They control all three government branches and the majority of state legislatures. And you STILL can't get anything done? Holy shit...exactly how much more do you need before you can get something done? I know that this is Sup Forums and that all libs are shit bags, but damn, when are you going to sac up and face the fact that your party's problems are not being caused by dems. They are being caused because republicans spent so many years obstructing that they no longer know how to govern. You complain about the left, but what about The Freedom Caucus and the Tea Party? They have tanked EVERY single thing Trump has tried to accomplish. The only reason dems have any power at all is because they are unified 100%. If republicans are incapable of doing the same, that is YOUR fault, not ours. Man up and own your party.

i'm not following. are you supposedly meganon and saying q is a larp? at this point, everyone is a fucking larp in my opinion unless they drop something of fucking substance

LAZARUS doesn't play in tongues. get to the fucking point or move the fuck on.

Anyone with half a brain knows the left vs right dictonomy is bullshit. Very few people aside from the extremely naive have faith in the system as it is.

Then why can’t we get any support? We need 60 votes you Mong. It’s both sides. RINO’s & DINO’s. Deep state swamp

I’m not MegaANON. I’m LARPING as Q. Everyone has been to fuck with boomers. I’m mib in IRC Project Lazarus.

You totally missed my point. As it sits right this minute, there are 9 or 10 REPUBLICAN Senators who say they WILL NOT vote for this bill. That may change by tomorrow, but right now you are at 9 or 10 against. And that is the dems fault? How? Please explain.

I don't disagree with you. It just didn't have anything to do with the original post so I didn't post on it.

It’s both their faults user. Dems refuse to pass the military spending budget because they’re concerned more about DACA. They’re using it as leverage and it’s wrong

user, you need to realize that no matter how doomed the world might seem there'll be hundreds of empires rising and falling. No matter what happens, the course of history can still change.

Now you have a choice. You can either die a neutral blackpilled fag who didn't contribute anything or be able to say "I contributed to the greater cause" at the end of your life.

No matter what happens don't lose hope, small individual contribution is what creates whole movements.

Thank you my friend. So frustrating

There's some things you can't change on your own, but you can always change yourself and your attitude. Look upon what's happening not as an obstacle on your way, but a part of your way.

I used to go fucking buttmad everytime I saw protesters demanding more refugees or racemixing ads on bus stops, now I've calmed down and try to subtly redpill my closest ones.

Actually no. If you recall, Trump said last week during his 'best-meeting-in-American-history' that if he was presented a bi-partisan bill on Daca that was supported by both repubs and dems, he would sign it. Well...he was presented EXACTLY the bill he was requestin. A bi-partisan agreement that would solve the problem...just as he requested. So what happened? Trump moved the goalposts, threw the bill back in everybody's face, now claimed he'd NEVER sign the bill, insulted democrats in general and Durbin in particular, accused the left of obstruction and threatened to shut down the government. Exactly what motivation do dems have to waste any more trying to work with Trump at this point? The problem was solved in the manner he requested and he STILL blew it up. Until Trump figures out what he want to do, it is useless for any further discussions to take place. You can no longer use the excuse that dems are obstructing. We brought him exactly what he requested and he told us to go fuck ourselves. The ball is in his court now. End of story.

this.

>concern trolling this blatantly

kys OP you fucking redditor

why can't these fucks just pass the budget then deal with DACA? I fail to understand why they can't just do one thing at a time. shanghighing one deal is retarded.I'm sorry but why the fuck are illegals with an average age of 25, more important than the men and women that fight for our country??

go

back

reddit

faggot

get fucked retard I don't do Reddit

i dont see a problem with their point. the fuck are you talking about

It's all about the fact that trump is the president and his word is supposed to MEAN something. He made an offer, then backed out when his offer was agreed to. Republicans don't get to just move on, pretend all of that NEVER happened and blame the dems....again. You can try, but the majority of America isn't buying. Hell, I'm not saying anything that a lot of repubs aren't saying too. Mitch McConnell, the leader of the Senate said the exact same thing yesterday. He stated that he wouldn't even bring a bill on to the floor for a vote until Trump clarifies exactly what it is he wants and what his position is. Even fellow republicans can't figure out what he's doing. Once again...NOT DEMS FAULT.

summoning /our girl/. she who loathes nicknames

for the third time, it is ABSOLUTELY their fault. It's also the Republicans fault. DACA shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip. One issue at a time. It's our MILITARY, OUR AMERICAN BORN OR NATURALIZED CITIZENS. They fight for our lives, they need to get paid. what makes illegal immigrants such a special interest group other than using them for votes?

We just keep going round and round. I will try one last time. The problem you are so angry about was already solved. It was solved at the REQUEST of Donald Trump and in exactly the MANNER Donald Trump demanded...and he STILL blew it up. Your real issue and your real problem is Donald Trump. He is the root cause of everything you are angry about right now. Until you recognize that, any further discussion is a waste of time. Have a great day though....

ok then tell how he dropped the ball on this. the FACT is it's appears through Chuck Schumer that he is refusing to sign the CM because of DACA as evidenced by Cory Booker's freak out

the fuckery is present in this thread

Ok....honestly..last time this time and then I am out. What you are doing is exactly what I posted about earlier. You are claiming that Schumer is refusing to sign the CM because of DACA. No...that is incorrect. He is refusing to sign the CM because prior to all of that happening, Trump made a DEAL. That deal was accepted by BOTH SIDES. And then he BACKED OUT of that deal. And now, Republicans are trying to act as if that deal NEVER HAPPENED. They are trying to wipe the slate clean and proceed from the point AFTER Trump broke his promise. And THAT, my friend, is total bullshit on his part and blatant hypocrisy on the part of the republican party. That is not the way government, or business or anything else works. If your side makes a deal and that deal is accepted, you can't just break the deal and then wipe the slate clean and act as if the deal NEVER HAPPENED. Dems are pissed and rightfully so. This problem was fucking SOLVED and agreed to by BOTH SIDES. And then YOUR side backed out and is now trying to act as if the rest of us have to carry on as if that never happened. And on top of everything else, you are using the military as a bargaining chip. That is pathetic. Complain all you want, try to lay blame all you want WE HAD A DEAL...and your side broke it. Until they fix THAT, I am not really interested in anymore bullshit. End of story. So...good day to you.

>relying on the teet of the government

Get a FUCKING JOB instead of whining about lost welfare payments.