FBI/Mueller now investigating NRA for money laundering from Russa to Trump Campaign

The FBI's Russia investigation has new targets in its sights, a Moscow banker and his friends at the NRA, according to a report.

Investigators are looking into whether Alexander Torshin, a deputy at Rusia's central bank, illegally sent money to the National Rifle Association to support the election of President Trump, McClatchy reported on Thursday.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-investigating-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/ar-AAuR92Q

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-looking-at-potential-transfers-from-russian-banker-to-nra/ar-AAuQOzI?li=BBnb7Kz

Drumpf is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-28/bombshell-leaked-email-shows-senate-probe-can-extend-anyone-russian-descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Probably didnt actually happen
2. Not even illegal

Maybe you guys can roll out Allred and whores again, third times the charm

> two sources familiar with the matter

>illegally sent money
>not even illegal

>claim he rapes women
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's mentally incompetent/stupid
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's a racist
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he colluded with Russia
Hmm, that didn't work. Let's start over.
>claim he rapes women
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's a racist
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work. Let's start over.>claim he rapes women
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's a racist
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's a racist
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's a racist
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work.
>claim he's a racist
Hmm, that didn't work.
Hmm, that didn't work. Let's start over.

[Citation needed]

The ride never ends

they got him boys. drumpf has finally been btfo

When is Bannon going to be interviewed?

Hahha so this

DRUMPF IS TOTALLY FINISHED NOW

>not even illegal
Wait, so every fucking nation on the planet can give money to the clinton foundation and shit, but giving money to the NRA is bad?
This argument may not be valid, because I think the Clintons run their shit out of Canada iirc.
But, just like everything else with this whole investigation, I think this is just another smoke screen to keep the talking heads busy while drumming up support for convictions only for everything to be turned on the swamp. The Flynn plea has nothing to do with collusion, or even anything of significance that might indicate anything as collusion. It's doe urine on the boots to keep the bucks focus on something other than you.
Meanwhile the Clintons and their foundations are once again under full scrutiny, and it is not looking good for them.
I'm enjoying the show.

This is a blatant witch hunt now. It says in the article that Torshin is a lifetime member of the NRA.

You could literally say "Russia influenced the election" if any Russian person gave money to any independent organization that's political.

This is intentionally vague to illicit anger memes from the retarded clan of Alinsky crowd to keep them just made enough to give this Russia investigation enough steam to keep going. This legit needs shut down now, it's gone off the rails.

>- year later and still no evidence of a crime let alone the crime being connected to trump
Bravo mueller you fucking parasite hack. He should be forced to give back all the money he has stolen from tax payers

The NRA.. the Boogeyman to the left. You can't even import Russian "assault weapons" anymore

the NRA has literally nothing to do with Trump

That's why the Senate Intel committee admitted their area of focus is on "anyone of Russian descent" recently, they are on a literal witch hunt of people with Russian sounding names

I wonder how many millions this investigation based on what we now know are lies has cost?

Personally I can't believe that the investigation is ongoing given what we know about the dossier. I feel like I'm living in a dreamland where nothing makes sense.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-28/bombshell-leaked-email-shows-senate-probe-can-extend-anyone-russian-descent

I thought this was a investigation into collusion to steal the election

>typing a wall of text nobody will read
you're one dumb faggot