Yu-gi-oh Vrains

Mysterious hotdog man is best boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for still missing Arc-V

what is the status of that shirt user

That's not Sora

/INTO THE VRAINS/
It's Sup Forums sings time again,this time we're doing with the wind (Vrains OP1)
The deadline is the 15th of June and all submissions should only be your vocals (no backing) make sure you're on beat or on pitch (both is optimal, but just one is fine)
If it's too low or high change it by 3,5 or 8 semi tones depending on how drastic you need to change it (this is easily done in audacity) and feel free to record a harmony track to go along with it (on a separate file)

Song: youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
Send submissions to: [email protected]
alternately you can just post a link to somewhere I can download it

Can we not do the endless generals this time?

Go back to your moeblob thread

tumblr will be lonely without their place to circlejerk arc-shit

Can he defend agains Ransomware v.2 ?

Even Tumblr wants to forget most of Arc-V happened.

I want ransomware v.2 bullying playmaker now.

Is she gonna be good or bad?

Retard. poster with tumblr filename keep bringing arc-v to discussion every thread, i wish you guys can stop

gud

>using some shitty youtube crop

Sup Forumsnons. I can't. I just can't. Tried to watch the new yugioh because first episode and all. Never watch anything beyond the original. I just can't. Never have I felt so outdated. So, left out. Why can't I make the jump to this anons? Is there something else I need to watch first?

No, you don't need to watch anything else first.

I still miss Birdman ;_;

>elf ears
ninja elf archetype?

So she's gonna be another useless character isn't she

>blue angel already damsel in distress in 1st episode
>female ninja
yea I'm already expecting nothing out of these 2

I miss him too ;_;

Honestly, I really don't see much of a reason to complain especially in the first episode. It usually best to wait and see what happens.

I dont see whats wrong with using the head writers past work on the franchise, along with every other series to make a guess

>Rides a motorcycle

>Has purple color scheme

>In a show written by Yoshida.

>Female Shark incoming.

I don't think so either but I just feel like it's a bit too soon.

No one knows wtf is going on yet. It's the norm for YGO series since 5ds, they dump you straight into the action and what is actually going is only revealed gradually.

Dubs confirms it

We had Mai during Doma arc that was written by Yoshida as well.

I didn't finish watching arc-v, he didn't get to be reunited with Ruri in the end, did he? So tragic.

But the original made it interesting. This don't.

>he didn't get to be reunited with Ruri in the end, did he?
No, but it was fine, Yuya played a fun card game in front of him

Sadly, yes

Is this the only yugioh series to not have a freaking duel in the first episode?

yes

Literally unwatchable. YOSHIDAAAAA

But muh patterns !

Nope watch season zero

Doesn't really count, it wasn't about duels back then.

>Nope watch season zero
Nobody should subject themselves to that

Does the one in the beginning of the ep when Playmaker fought against the random Knight count?

>not a full duel
nope

We only saw the aftermath.

Wasn't even a full turn.

Does not count

Birdman and Keikakuman didn't deserve to be stuck in Arc-V. Maybe the manga won't turn into as much of a dumpster fire.
Probably will by the end, but its' a hope.

How is manga Reiji?

We need a Slice of Life spin-off focusing on Shun, Yuto and Ruri

Feels like a weird hybrid of Zexal and 5Ds

Feels more like an hybrid of Zexal and Digimon to me.

More like Megaman Star Force no?

Buckets of cum

Playmaker is cute! CUTE!

>No Odd-Eyes Phantom dragon
Think again

I feel that most of you guys are requesting in wwd. Did you win something?

I don't even know what wwd is.

Did YOU watch season zero? It has a card duel right at the end of the first episode.

not duel monsters

Idk if you mean something like duelingbook but there sure are tons of people from Sup Forums and /dng/ there, including one fag called "Muh Ruri" who got incredibly assblasted when I went first even though he was supposed to lmao even messaged me in private to continue bitching about it in ALL CAPS
>DUDE ITS MY TURN
>DUDE WTF
>FUCKING FAGGOT
topkek

not magic and wizards

I'm here trying to calm myself down with the mosquitoes.
It's been a time since I request in there. I sometimes ask myself why I don't try it again.

Goodbye, Yuya

Do you expect things to happen in next ep?

Yuya is fucking shit.

Sure.

This design was wasted on a shitty children card game commercial show

Except Standard Yuya

What a weird way to spell Fusion.

There'll never be bodyswapping hijinks with the four yuyas

You mean Fusion right ?

The superior Fusion.

What did they mean by this?

Do you think yusaku is gonna do a favor for hotdog-kun and advertise his hotdogs while dueling?

That he's utter shit

But that'll give him too much attention. That hotdog van is his and Yusaku's "secret base" user.

They felt like Asuka's depiction of a cronic jobber was extremely accurate for GX, so they extended it to all characters from that universe.

Except with worse animation

I man, it still isnt as bad as some of the pre WRPG parts of 5Ds

>wwd
Women's Wear Daily?

That he won when the meta decks were also shit

What if Aoi wears a sarashi to keep her Blue Angels down

As far as I'm concerned, it's canon.

Virgin boi detected

Flat is justice

We don't need to see this in every thread. you can stop posting now.

It wasn't in the last thread.

I wonder if the MC will stay as autistic as he's been in this first episode: No friends other than hot dog man and maybe fat guy, secret hacker alter ego, captures his Atem/Astral equivalent via hacking after deliberately seeking it instead of it being thrust upon him. So far he's even more autistic than Yusei.

Yusei wasn't autistic in that he didn't know basic social rules, politeness, and how to read others, he just didn't care.

Yusaku is genuinely clueless, since I guess losing your childhood means losing all that social experience. It'd be funny if he gets all his memories back and he's still an autist, though.

The most obvious route every kid and their grandma can guess is Aoi/Go/Ignis teaching him the power of friendship, since this is still a Yugioh.

I don't see how Yusei was autistic considering he had the social skills to get a large gathering around him

Yusaku literally has 1 friend and the only other guy to speak to him he doesn't even realise how abrupt he is

That being said. I liked the fat guy basically being a giant metaphor for people who watch pro-gaming

>Yusaku is genuinely clueless, since I guess losing your childhood means losing all that social experience. It'd be funny if he gets all his memories back and he's still an autist, though.
He seems to have an alright handle on social cues though. He realized the guy was talking to him because of what a weird loner he looked like. Its more like he just doesnt give a shit

Obviously the show is going to be about Yusaku learning the value of KIZUNA and AIBOU

Shun a shit

How long until the inevitable "trapped in a mmorpg" arc? Will that happen early on or towards the end?

Since Ebina is gone, does that mean no more rape faces?

Naoki saw Yusaku as a quiet kid who didn't like to talk much at first, and by the end he looked like a full-blown (and rude) weirdo

>Ebina invented the famous Yugioh faces
Look at this precious user

I'm pretty sure they were in Takahasi's manga.

And Kagami set the standard in the anime for how to translate them into animation

Also pic related, isn't it ?