If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence...

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

JIDF, we can see you man

JIDF would be shilling for how GREAT it is to be an American. OP's post has all truth in it, something the kikes would avoid

OOGA BOOGA

LET ME IN SWITZERLAND

Kill yourself you stupid prick.

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amen

A FUCKING MED PACK

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

Botswana is one of the best countries in Africa.

you triggered the mutts. cheers my friend

>Nationalism is stupid because I'm a nihilist
>I read one page of Camu and I abandoned all my past convictions and became an intellectual
>I am very very smart.
Maybe read more faggot.

GOOD JOB MY FELLOW NEIGHBOR
pls let me in

Lists off negative shit about America.
Cool man sick job with an accurate comparison.

>- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
Our poor still make way more than Africans
>- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
Literally who gives a shit? Who is going to collect this debt?
>- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
Yeah it's shit
>- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
This is why people fly to american hospitals from all over the world, right? Quality of American healthcare is unbeatable. The only issue is payment systems.
>- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.

>- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
What is the threshold for pollution to be considered harmful?
>- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
Kill all niggers
>- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
Rednecks and white trash are the same thing, and you already covered niggers. Rednecks are actually not bad if you aren't a Yankee or foreigner
>- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
t. literally the most irrelevant country on the planet
>- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
Wrong
>- HIV more common in America than Somalia
Im sure you are using total cases of HIV and not per capita
>- 35% of the population is obese
Less than mexico at least
>- General population is stupid as fuck
Smarter than most of the world
>- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously
*trades in USD*

>- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels

Not an argument.

Truth. To those who deny this or attack him for saying it, stop. We must acknowledge the problems we have if we hope to solve them. If you deny they exist, they will only fester and worsen. American arrogance/ignorance blinds people from seeking/applying solutions

Who gives a fuck?! We can still turn any country into glass in under 5 minutes.

jelly looks good on you meatball

>If you say mean things about me I'll have the desire to nuke you!
This is negro/childlike mentality to have. The truth must be spoken so that it can be properly responded to.

Can we talk about Botswana, please?

Without American regulations no one would fucking use your banks.

>you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence
and in terms of auto sales?