Rachel Maddow has beat Sean Hannity in ratings every night this year

>The MSNBC host is widening her ratings lead over Donald Trump's favorite Fox News cheerleader.

shareblue.com/rachel-maddow-has-beat-sean-hannity-in-ratings-every-night-this-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/rachel-maddow-has-beat-sean-hannity-in-ratings-every-night-this-year/
shareblue.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shareblue.com

>shareblue
>are you even fucking trying?
>SAGE

>le shareblue hohol

when will he fuck off?

This always happens to the side bashing the president. Same happened to fox during Obama.

>more elderly people watched an angry lesbian instead of an Irish neocon
>ShareBlue
Sage

>ukraine

I gurentee you have better things to do then point out ratings of nightly american cable news shitflinging contests

>Shareblue
>being king of ailing dinosaur media.

you have to go back

what the fuck

oh wait hes share blue

Those shiny nickels do add up in that case. You might even be able to prevent me from purchasing your sister. 20$ is about as high as I go for ukrainian chicks, the market is simply to flooded

Give Tucker another year.

Yes, there are a LOT of stupid people in the world.

>shareblue.com/rachel-maddow-has-beat-sean-hannity-in-ratings-every-night-this-year/
this. also, a shitload of fox's boomer audience dropped them after they tried to take trump out in the primaries.

>le shareblue

Maybe both these men could fight it out in the octagon MMA style!!!!

She should debate Andrew Anglin.

you're busy today, aren't you? Pic related

People are tuning in just to see if the dumb bitch will cry so they can have some jolly keks at her expense..nothing to see here normie, back to reditt you go.

They are both zog puppets who cares

No one can resist watching a dumpster fire, dude. I tune in just to watch her Adam's Apple bob up and down.

Leftists love to be circle jerked.

Film at 11

Hannity is..hard to watch sometimes.

>webms without sound
>2018
what the fuck is gook moot doing? The mission impossible theme must be heard when viewing this webm.

Thanks for making me laugh, Mr.Brock!

>this year

It's still fucking January.

Not according to mediaite she hasn't. She beat him one night (Monday) in one demographic (25-54M), and that victory was eked out by a whopping 2,000 viewers.

I can see why shareblue would want anything for their W column, as minuscule as it may be, but the headline is a straight-up lie.

You wot m8?!

I love Sup Forums.

>beady eye lesbian with a attention span of a hamster

>Shareblue.com...?

>shareblue.com
>shareblue.com
>>shareblue

Nuf said.

Rachel Maddow is the only Lefty Bannon admitted to watching regularly. He claimed she just dismantled arguments and used her style as an object lesson. There is something to learn here lads.

This is the reason I watch Morning Joe every morning

The leaf is right you know.

>Ukrainian Flag
>Shareblue Article
Not even trying anymore are you. Fuuuuck offfffffff I know your country is a shithole but obvious propaganda is no way to make money faggot.

>98% chance hillary clinton victory CONFIRMED says our latest polling statistics

you jew rats lost all credibility after the election, nobody listens to you anymore

Ugggg, good on you user. I can't stand that constant shouting, talking over one another, pseudo joke interruption and ego stroking masturbationfest. I tried for 2 months and just couldn't.

the sheeple need fair and balanced lesboukrop perspective if we are ever to make it out allied

You mean there are more idiots in this world than enlightened individuals? How shocking.