Boku no hero: myhero academia

What's up with the production value of the season 2 of My hero academia? Out of the 20 minutes episode, only 15 are actually new content, the other 5 minutes being made of clip of the previous episodes as if we neede to be reminded of what just had happened.

This sort of thing made sense in a time where broadcast where fixed and you could miss an episodes. But with a show planned from the start to be streamed, it make no fucking sense during a current episode to reshow animation of what had just happened in the previous eps. Fuck, THEY EVEN MAKE RECAP OF THE PREVIOUS EPISODE AT THE START OF IT. When most will rewatch the previous episode anyway just before the new one is made available to bit their time, or simply wait for the whole season to finish to binge-watch it all, this is fucking stupid to do that.

I don't watch as much anime as I used to in the past, is it still really common, to the level My Hero Academia do it. I don't remember Season 1 going as far as how Season 2 has been.

Did they run into a budget limit during the production of season 2? Did they had to repurpose their production to make sure they would be able to meet ends? If at least the part of the production that was new was of top quality, I'd be okay with that, but they still rely heavily to moving still frame, IN PLUS of reusing clips of the previous episode.

Are there other annoyed by that?

Retard

Care to elaborate?

You're watching a literal kids show and are confused why they are assuming that their audience is retarded.

>and are confused why they are assuming that their audience is retarded.
I am not. I actually stated >his sort of thing made sense in a time where broadcast where fixed and you could miss an episodes.
And I'd say even forgot a bit of what was going on. But when you distribute this show THOUGH STREAMING, this become pointless, as you can just rewatch the previous episode while waiting for the new one to be up.

The "kids are dumb" justification simply doesn't hold, when it comes to streaming.

Did you know how to find streaming sites when you were eight years old? Kids just watch whatever comes on TV.

>I don't watch as much anime

it shows

>Did you know how to find streaming sites when you were eight years old?
Did I knew how to find something that didn't exist when I was 8 years old? No. Please, don't ask stupid question like that again.
>Kids just watch whatever comes on TV.
My nephew is just 5 and he already watch streaming video with his parent and already play with smartpad. If there is a show that interest him and they are okay with it, his parents will stream it for him. I expect him to be able to watch streaming video on his own when he turns 8.

Attack on the titans doesn't rely as much on repurposed clips fro flashback as My Hero academia do.

And even the last season of Ippo almost had none.

One Punch Man didn't rely on this either.

Is this your first shounen or something?

Slow pace is only weak thing about it.
Maybe didn't have as much material when planning started.

No. I don't watch as much anime as I used to, but I have watched plenty. I grew up with Dragon Ball and DBZ and Saint Seiya and City Hunter.

But even then they didn't rely so much on repurposed clips as MHA is doing, unless my memory is tricking me.

>Maybe didn't have as much material when planning started.
That's actually a valid explanation.

>DBZ didn't rely on repurposed clips
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Key word is "as much".

And other modern shounen like On Punch man doesn't either.

>only 15 are actually new content, the other 5 minutes being made of clip of the previous episodes
Which episode is that? if it's the recap episode, you're literally retarded. If not, Which one?

No, not episode zero. But for once, eeach episode begins witha recap of the previous ons, which, for a video on streaming, is kind of pointless, imo, but if it was jst that it woudn't really be an issue.

As for in-episode repurposed flashback clips, episdoe 4 and 5 of season 2 are really guilty of that.

One Punch Man isn't a shounen manga and the anime aired late at night.

>>This sort of thing made sense in a time where broadcast where fixed and you could miss an episodes.
Do you realise that HeroAca is broadcast on TV?

>Do you realise that HeroAca is broadcast on TV?
But is also officially available for streaming too.

>One Punch Man isn't a shounen manga
Debatable.

On NicoNico it is. Small children aren't using that site.

>when they thought Sero was going to toss Todo out

Really makes you think

>OPM and Attack on titan

Just get out.

No, not at all. It's published online at Tonari no Young Jump, a web spinoff of Weekly Young Jump which is a seinen magazine.

See

Who here agrees that this series has fallen flat for some time now? If I had to put my finger on "when," I'd say roughly around when All Might fought All For One. Not that All Might should have died, mind you (though it would have given the series some much needed drama and weight). Everything just feels so boring and inconsequential. I hope the current manga arc is better, but I honestly don't think it will be.

You tried this bait yesterday and it didn't work. Just stop.

>Small children aren't using that site.
I really doubt that. Most small children nowadays get exposed to internet, usually with the control of their parents.

Both OPM and SnK are better than BNHA though.

Hero Academia is day time show aimed at kids. All kid shows have recap of previous episode.

ebin

>every other culture works exactly the same as mine does

I a not saying all culture do, but I'd really be surprised if Japanese parent didn't let their kid use Internet.

Animal ear girl a cute

Attack on Titan and Ippo are notorious for literally reusing frames of animation.

You're right. DBZ used far more repurposed clips than MHA.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bootyblasted will he be when Shinsou gets into heroics. He fucking looks like he made a major accomplishment here.

Why would he be mad about that? They're all going to school to become heroes, you know.

He's just happy for his boy Deku

>Both OPM
No.
>and SnK are better
Double no.

Both are trash overrated series for the so call "normals".

Which one?

>empty seat by Mina and Momo

Some fags in class A

mikasa a cute

They are intimidated by their boyfriends.

>trash overrated series for the so call "normals"
But you literally described BNHA. Just add "generic" and "for kids" and would be a perfect description.

So...
She was naked the whole time they were carrying her?

her big, sweaty floppy tits were smacking her teammates through the entire event

>But you literally described BNHA.
You're probably one of those anime only vermin that think SNK is "mature" and "epic" and "not like all the other anime!" aren't you.

What are the odds a guy with Baku in his name would end up with a quirk that creates explosions?

>"mature" and "epic"
nah. It does have at least some semblance of plot and interesting premise. Some of its worldbuilding is pretty cool too. BNHA is just a generic run off the mill shonen that has no defining features and you only watch to kill time.

>nah. It does have at least some semblance of plot and interesting premise.
Confirmed anime only trash.

Please die.

Arguing with animeonly normalfags leads to nothing.

Some quirks are like a curse.

If you think that WWI reveal counters all the plot that came before that you might as well kill yourself retard. Before ch84 SnK was much more interesting than most of shonens and surely much more entertaining than this trash.

>no defining features
Try to get better bait.
Also, generic=/=bad just like unique=/=good. It's pretty stupid to think that something with a great premise but shit execution is better than something with shit premise but great execution.

>Before ch84 SnK was much more interesting than most of shonens and surely much more entertaining than this trash.

I literally want to puke on your face. SNK went instantly into the trash around chapter 60. Before that, it was maybe a 7/10. Now it's a 3/10 that only "this is my first manga ever!" losers like you think is good or has been memorable.

>There were no didans in political arc so it was dumb
Fuck off. I can see that you can't handle a chapter with no action without you telling me that again.

THIS EPISODE WAS FUCKING HYPE AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>TO DEKU
>SERO'S OPENING ATTACK
>AND MOTHER FUCKING TODOROKI'S ULTIMATE MOVE

Go back to your containment thread please.

two more episodes?

I found spanish subs of the anime on xvideos the other day

>implying I am not sitting in both /snk/ generals right now while talking with you.

That asspull to make Midoriya win was fucking bad and almost ruined the episode though.

It's only uphill from here.

Okay YHfags.

Spain doesn't have an official streaming site?

>It's only uphill from here.
The rest will have Bakufagu. A character that is not likable at all. It is literally down hill because.

The dyke is dead. EH is canon and cute.

>gets called out
>tries to falseflag as his nemesis

Fuck off niggers. SnK cancer stay in they SnK thread, while the BnHA cancer stay in this thread. No wonder these threads have been getting steadily worse over the last two years.

I have enough brain to know that no ship will be canon in the end. So I impersonate whoever gets more replies at the moment.

>"everything is cancer to me!"
>still posts in both of the threads

Ah okay then nice try YHfags

Not everyone likes YH, you know. I'm actually EMfag but don't tell anyone because they will bully me.

Yeah nigger. How else would you try and make threads better by not monitoring them, and identifying the cancer? Kill yourself.

The Shinsou without dark circles is an imposter.

>ywn have a body like Mirio's
Goddamn, this mother fucker is aesthetic as fuck. Literally, the perfect male body type.

>he thinks SnK is better than BnHA
Whew some of the worst taste I've seen in a while

He has no nipples

he is a manlet

So is Mineta

Full meathead is the perfect male body type? Gross

Butterface. Only male posters think he's hot.

no one's stopping you from hitting the gym

Here's for the user who requested shinsou yesterday

Also,

That's not even how his quirk works you dumb fucking speedreader.

This one's good though I'll give you that

These are cringe honestly. When is it okay to have guro, and torture shit in these threads? Its like fucking reddit in here.

Poor Jirou

SNAKE EYES?

What did horikoshi meant by this?

Ochako and Baku are madly in love.

Muscular has the best body though

I wish Shinsou fought back more desperately.

Weak nerds trying to fight back in physical combat is my fetish.

Tokoyami x Cowtits confirmed!!!!