Why is it that when black people are violent they are called niggers but when Irish people act the same or the history...

Why is it that when black people are violent they are called niggers but when Irish people act the same or the history of Scandinavian barbarians is brought up people act like it's something to be proud of? Or act like it's not comparable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgePDbMRaqI
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/03/22/sorry-but-the-irish-were-always-white-and-so-were-the-italians-jews-and-so-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-8Lu7MRjQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you didn't see the Romans as the most bloodthirsty violent people in history?

Integrating the Irish was a huge mistake. The Scandinavians are fine though

Because the other one is black.

> Integrating the Irish was a huge mistake.
To what? The Irish didn't need to be integrated to anything, the Irish were a part of the Empire.

Kek
Did not see that coming

>Irish are considered second class in the UK for this reason
>Vikings got with the world eventually and contributed to society
>Niggers have never evolved and act like the same chimps they've always been

>Vikings got with the world eventually and contributed to society
The were literally ethnically cleansed under Edward the Confessor.

You've never been to the UK Jamal.

Irish are known as white niggers typically.

When people inevitably ask me “where are you from” I tell them Ireland.

You realize those are not normal Irish in that movie, right? They're sub zero IQ retards who would have been gassed in the war.

Because it's called white supremacy, they hate the non white invaders in europe saying they rape white women . but then they find it cool and proud that their ancestors raped non whites.

the only whites i have sympathy for are germans , UK deserves every white women to get raped by pakis

>literally everyday see a thread about the nordic niggers who raped half of europe

The Irish got a bad rep, because after the Civil War they were the only group who put up stiff opposition to Emancipation, the Irish thus were strongly associated with the Democrats, and still are to this day.

>Do
>Did
not difficult

When Irish act out/up they get labeled also
Usually drunken illiterate is what they're called
All blacks aren't niggers but all niggers are black
Plus when have you ever heard Irish lives matter , because they don't .
Plus there is ONLY one group that ruins society for everyone including themselves, NIGGERS , looting,rioting,raping,murdering etc
There own cities,neighborhoods , businesses and their own kind,
Black on black crime is at greater levels than all other races combined.
Irish = semi harmless drunken fools

shut the fuck up cunt

The Swede has learned. You are now released of your Bull clean up duties.

Read 'Outliers' by Malcolm Gladwell. Its called the Honor Culture. The Scot/Irish, Basque and Sicilians were honor cultures.

How else was the (((North))) gonna win the Civil War?

Everyone hates pikeys, except pikeys.

Anyway our niggers are better than your niggers.

Where do you think 88 comes from, the 88th Irish were war heroes, but turned on the Confederates after Emancipation, thus they were tarred as scum and violent because of riots. The Irish were literally Sup Forums, but you dumb fucking retards still attack them, even though they are your progenitors.

That guy is an American you fucking idiot.

1. Potato niggers are niggers
2. Vikings were savages during a time of savagery, while niggers are savages during civilized times

>nigger

>1. Potato niggers are niggers
The Irish fought against emancipation, and they were tarred as violent criminals for their opposition, you're a dumb fucking retard, leave the Alt-Right immediately.

Fair points.
I have yet to see a civilized nigger community in ANY time.

dya like dags

Because you hate what's not your own race

Shut the fuck up. Potato Nigger.

Gas yourself kike

Not necessarily. Some people appreciate some Asian cultures.

Nobody ever sacked Rome for a pair of sneakers, nigger.

He obviously means the USA, retard. Jesus fuck I hate you so much Gerry.

>strongly associated with the Democrats
Shut it, spudnigger.

I'm right, I'm always right, and you're all fucking niggers next to me.

Where do you think the KKK and Civil War come from? Republicans vs Democrats, you stupid faggot.

Fucking kek

This is a good reason why niggers are called niggers youtube.com/watch?v=dgePDbMRaqI

Where do you think Irish come from? USA

>we wuz Dindu O'Nuffins
The Irish in America were tarred as drunken violent criminals for being drunken violent criminals.

The history of Irish in America
> Come here cause the limey cunts let food rot on the docks to genocide the Irish.
> if you landed in New York you fought for the blue.
> if landed in Savanah you fought for the grey.
>civil war ends. Hey fuck you Paddy the Papist. Your shit.
> well fuck me I am Irish need a job. Everywhere is Irish need not apply.
> look west hey railroad is being built to connect new homeland.
> build railroad. Sure working with niggers. But least they're not slant eye yellow heathens.
> Finish that job either stay and farm in heartland or head back east.
> head back east.
> build the subway tunnels work hard contribute. Form tight knit communities.
> start electing our own to politics.
> Gain some respect and power.
>become integrated into Prodie Anglo world.
> Things are good.
> flash forward
> Now the offspring of these Hard working ancestors are considered white. But get lumped in with WASPs who hated us.
> Irish Americans lose Identify and old family values become degenerate proddies.
>SadFace.JPG
>least we aren't niggers or gooks.

good thing they evolved
in 50 years
bc thats how evolution works

>is a literal potato

The Irish also kicked the blacks out of Manhattan in the draft riots, and made new york how it is today.

>> Now the offspring of these Hard working ancestors are considered white. But get lumped in with WASPs who
hated us.

Irish people have always been considered white and it was a Jew called Noel Ignatiev who started this Irish weren't considered white bullshit.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/03/22/sorry-but-the-irish-were-always-white-and-so-were-the-italians-jews-and-so-on/

you forgot the part where they formed mafias everywhere and still commit a bunch of crime to this day. There are still literal Irish Bezonians in Boston today

Because niggers are violent today, the other groups were 1000 years ago

That was a good read, thanks

>start electing our own to politics.
>Gain some respect and power.

>first Irish Catholic president gets (((assassinated)))

The Irish Mob is propaganda lies.

>written by David (((Bernstein)))

The Crown, Commies and ((CIA)) pulled that off.

Violent whitey

This, and ofc the irish made a huge contribution on building usamerica and everybody know's that.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-8Lu7MRjQs