President AWOL

Hold up...

The Government is on verge of shutting down and Trump is ditching town to attend a campaign style rally after throwing a wrench into the works this morning?

He basically took a crap all over negotiations this morning on twitter and then got the fuck out of dodge, while everyone else is rushing to try to come up with something...

Fuck the government anyway.

good

>Having non-essential government shut down for awhile is a bad thing

Who fucking cares?

AF1 looks like its flying a little low
:/

Ha!

We should be shuting down the government

If true, good for him. Fuck the swamp. SHUT IT DOWN.

He's setting up a full blown shut down so people will see that the world doesn't end without Washington. Everything will continue as usual and people will ask"wtf do we even have you guys for?"

Tbqh fuck America and the government, just let it all burn down and have China take over already

I'd get the fuck outta Dodge too if I could

Implying that the Dems will say anything worthwhile on DACA today. We won't see any budging from them until late Feb when it finally sets in that either they are going to blink first or no one is going to blink and they are the only ones that stand to lose face from not blinking.

Look up all of what "non-essential" really means. Actually what many people would consider essential is shut down and I'm not talking about dopey parks and recreation.

You two realize that this would also negatively impact the Pentagon and our defense forces right?

first off the list - CIA

SHUT IT DOWN! No military pay sucks but they get it once the govt reopens.

The forces that matter are already out desu

Awesome, I'm gonna get furloughed and paid to do nothing all day.

That had a deal ready for Trump last week after he said bring me any compromise and I'll sign it, then he went into that fit and Mitch McConnell literally said on the Senate floor that he wants to work on a bill as soon as he knows what the President actually wants, mbecause right now they're just running around the capitol with their wheels spinning.

Trump is screwing everyone,especially the Republican party, and getting the heck out of dodge, it's crazy.

It won't.

>Shlomo goldberg shekelstein against shutting it down

Of course you would

>Democrats are going to look really bad shutting down their beloved gubbermint
>Trump will suspend programs and agencies leftists love first
>if it lasts long he will start mass firing

>uniparty is mad
:^(

>Trump is screwing everyone,especially the Republican party, and getting the heck out of dodge, it's crazy.
The neocons tried to screw him over. He wasn't having it so he's changing the game.

The bill presented by Graham, Flake aka heads of the Never Trump movement was such a joke that it was borderline disrespectful to even propose it.

If the shutdown happen is pay suspended during it? Wouldnt affect Trump much but would get Congress sweating

>he's never seen a gubbermint shutdown before
You're a dumbass OP.

the government shutting down means that the military isn't getting paid.

the fastest way to get a coup started is to not pay the military

That bill expires soon, so unless they reauthorize it, nope.

He literally said though, bring me ANY bill and I'll take the heat for it, he's given absolutely no specifics, just show up with the work anjd let me take the credit for it.

Also most Republicans were at one time never Trumpers as many Democrats were also never Clintoners. The last election was a pure shit show plain and simple.

I was active duty for the last shutdown. Everyone got paid. Other types if training was shutdown buy we all got our paychecks and allowances.

they always pass emergency bills to get the soldiers their pay. so they're aware

you're obviously not old enough to remember the 8 government shutdows while obama was in office.

the only real concern is banking, be sure to empty your bank account before the shutdown so you have cash on hand. in case ATMs and debit don't work
if you want to visit your father do it now before the shutdown, prisons may not have visitation

just because the IRS is vacationing, doesn't mean you can cheat on your taxes. they will rape you twice as hard when they come back.

>mfw congress shuts down government and Trump stops welfare payments while pointing to congress.

Shut it down.

Burn it down.

Salt the earth.

That is a bullshit reaction. With that logic the Dems may as well have brought a bill asking for full amnesty, making a wall illegal, and reinstatement of Obamacare and he would sign it, right? The WH has clear parameters and he said any bill that fits the criteria he will sign. This bill was an absolute joke. 1 billion for border security? I would have laughed and kicked them out of the WH

yup

>stay mad

>I would have laughed and kicked them out of the WH
isn't that what you did, donald?

Trump is so bad at being President if Obama was doing the exact same thing, Sup Forums would implode and shit themselves. They like Trump because that (R) next to his name.

Sup Forums is highly tribal in nature.

Government shuts down.
President Trump declares martial law and calls in military.
Gets shit done.