You know what most "pc people" are really asking for? Basic fucking manors...

You know what most "pc people" are really asking for? Basic fucking manors. There's a time and a place to be edgy and some people can be edgy and off-color and be really funny and entertaining. I'd say most people with lives don't care about that. This is fucking cringe worthy. This is offensive. First of all, conservatives are not persecuted. The Republican party, like the Democratic party, is one of the only political parties that is allowed to win anything and are funded by corporate interests and have backing from more mainstream media outlets than they'd like to admit in a phony attempt to be populist. As long as they got the interests of rich white straight people at heart and people are dumb enough to vote for them, they ain't going nowhere. Second, most pc language is simply people of certain groups asking to be talked to in a respectful way and in no way are trying to suppress the first amendment. is when the police don't protect you. Oppression is sending people to a death camp or labor camp under some pretense of racial, sexual, religious or political purity. Oppression is not people asking you to stop being a douche or asking for a little check to see if you have a history of violent behavior before selling you a weapon that fires 900 rounds per minute. Those are called free speech and common sense. You want a flame thrower? Go crazy! I love flame throwers! Almost nobody is trying to stop you. But free speech is a double edged sword. You're allowed to spew whatever dumb shit you want within reason, but nobody has to agree with what you say or like you. Free speech is not just for right wing turds who are upset that black people don't like being called the n word. Free speech is for EVERYBODY! Good day to you sir

I didn't read any of this, but here is a BAZINGA for (you)

Agreed. I hope writing this rant made you feel better.

>Basic fucking manors.

> wall of text starts with lie about PC
> skip ahead half a paragprah
> "death camps"
Who is behind this post

>manors
0/10 bait

*manners

you only need to look at who is trying to silence people and who isnt.Respect is earned not given. Offense is taken not given. also
nigger

kike

spic

gook

>Basic fucking manors.
If you have a manor just to fuck in, why do you care if it's basic or luxurious?

lol no one will take you seriously on this site, degenerate, get better bait

Agreed. If I had just a little manor. My family would be fine.

Stfu nazi

Don't need to change the law if you're only asking for manors, idiot.

tl;dr

>You know what most "pc people" are really asking for? Basic fucking manors
But why should I give them a free large house?

Fuck off commie

Do not reply to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Sure is reddit in here

so this is what we do now? shit bait

>Be Shill or larp
>Make shitty bait paragraph
>Get BTFO relentlessly
>Collect ((YOU's)) from newfags

>basic manors

Then quit acting like the internet feelings police you tremendous faggots. Internet liberals are the god damn worst. Cant even say an off color joke without some blue haired paycho cunt replying with a two page essay about how she's offended on behalf of someone. I fucking hate you.

>manors
>libtard educashun

Fuck off kike

>manors
Saged faggot

>manors

Will jews please stop destroying my country and go home to Israel? Thank you.

tldr
fuck off nigger

Fuck off nigger

WHERE IS MY MANOR YOU KEK?

Republican party, isn't that the one that tried every trick in the book to steal the nomination from Trump and elect Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio or literally anybody else but Trump?

That's what I remember from my home state of Colorado where the Republican Primary was cancelled and the delegates were simply awarded to Ted Cruz without a vote.

Nobody on this website is a Republican.

>what are “pc” people asking for?
>manors
>housing
>asking for housing
>demanding gibs
We know, we’ve been telling you to fuck off with that shit for a while now.

>Basic fucking manors
So liberal pc people are going to
>Chew with their mouth closed?
>Blow their nose when it’s stuffy, instead of sniffing?
>Not snap gum?
>set proper cutlery on the table?
No, what you are describing is culture, you brain dead retard. Manners=how things are “properly” done. Ex: setting the table BEFORE dinner
Culture=how people act
EX: how and what utensils are used for the table setting